Akira's Little Spacey Placey

Started by Graceful, April 07, 2013, 10:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graceful

Quick Overview

Alrighty then! I'm gonna get straight to my preferences to start off, I suppose; for the most part I tend to prefer doing F/F stuff, though I'm open to any fun M/F ideas anyone wants to toss my way (most of the plot ideas I have are intended to work for either gender anyway, so don't let my lesbionic desires drive you away :P ). I pretty much have no interest in M/M, but hell, I'm open to the idea regardless. I'm also kinda okay with transgendered characters, but depending on the circumstances I may feel a bit... iffy on them. Overall the one thing I would demand from other players is that any one-on-one plots I'm in actually involve a plot and a relationship; mindless sex is just kinda boring to me without some story behind it.

Elements I enjoy

Anything Sci-Fi or Steampunk
(Realistically!) Muscular Females
Loooooooong Legs
Sub/Dom Alteration
Mermaids and Nagas
Transformation (relative depending on what's being TF'd into what)
Rednecks

Elements I will murder things over

Furries, Nekos and Kitsunes
Unrealistically Large/Small Body Proportions
Futa
Inflation

My Characters (WIP)

Marak Dar'Kel

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

You'll rarely meet a Deinocharran who isn't a wisecracking son of a bitch, and Marak certainly won't be the first. A career policeman turned marine officer, Mar is unrelentingly sarcastic to a fault, just like every other member of his saurian race. Oftentimes it gets him quite a bit of flak from human superiors not used to the wit that defines his home's culture, but despite the constant wisecracking he's still eight feet of loyal 'saur with some vague idea of when to shut his big damn mouth.

Suitable for: Sci-F
Pairings: M/Fi

Miko Hayakawa

A firecracker of an intellectual with a hankering for making the fabric of reality bend over backwards, Miko has long risen from her miserable beginnings as an impovished whore’s abused daughter to become a woman as renowned for her raging bitchiness as for her burning brilliance. Though she’s constantly swearing like a sailor, insulting those around her and making snide remarks, Miko has a heart deep down, if one left frigid by a childhood devoid of any real love and affection. At the very least, none of her many ex-girlfriends can fault her for her under-the-sheets performance.

Suitable for: Sci-Fi, Modern, Fantasy, Steampunk, Supernatural
Pairings: F/Fl

Kaiana

Kind, young and perfectly innocent, Kaiana is a sweet-hearted mermaid bearing a cutesy fascination with those land-walking humans. Kai can be counted to always try and do the right thing, regardless of the practicality of “the right thing”, naive young thing that she is. Curiosity is the name of her game, and anything to do with humans will be something she’ll be willing to try. The old saying about curious cats certainly comes to mind - not that the sea-dwelling young woman has ever heard it.

Suitable for: Modern, Fantasy, Supernatural
Pairings: F/F, M/F

Margaret McGlinchy

Patriotism is a funny thing. Loving your country with eyes wide open can rarely if ever be a bad thing - at the same time, blind love so often leads to nationalism, and nationalism to hatred. Hatred for everyone that she believed had wrong her beloved Ireland lead Margaret McGlincy to go to any lengths to free it from the yoke of hated English oppression; by the time most people were finishing college, Marge was one of the IRA's top bombing experts. But explosives were not enough for the raging young woman's bloodlust to be satisfied. For that, she accepted a dubious deal from an ancient spirit: her soul in exchange for vast, fiery, destructive power. The Curse of Deahbal Djowl has long stolen the last ounce of love in her heart, transforming her into a strange hybird of demon and human with incredible powers over fire that have charred more than a few British troops into blackened corpses.

And Marge? Well, sure, there was fear at first, but such an amazing combination of destructive and.... seductive power packed into her new body certainly hasn't garnered complaints.

Suitable for: Modern, Fantasy, Supernatural
Pairings: F/F, M/F

Katelyn McCoy

It’s far from among the easiest task in the ‘verse to separate a redneck from their guns, and in this Texan’s case you’d only get yourself impaled a by a finely craft old sword or five. Speaking in a constant Southern drawl and always eager to go rampagin’ around with the biggest damn gun she can find, Kate McCoy can be either your best friend or absolute worst gorram nightmare depending on who’s hired out the redneck mercenary. She may be a violence-crazed lunatic with a raging firearms fetish, but there are far worse ladies you could have around, ain’t there?

Suitable for: Modern, Sci-Fi, Supernatural
Pairings: F/F, maybe F/M

Plot Concepts

Divergence

Setting: Sci-Fi/Historical Hybrid
Intended Length: Long-Term
Pairing: F/F

When an experiment into teleportation technology goes horribly wrong, Miko Hayakawa and a fellow female scientist from the Freeman Dyson Research Institute find themselves flung across time and space from 24th century London into the halls of Ancient Rome at the height of the Empire’s power. Far displaced with no hope to return home, the pair finds itself in immediate hot water when the time-space rift they came through is found to have altered history by destroying a quarter of the great city and killing the Empire’s vital leadership; but when the surviving generals bow down in fear before them and hand all the Roman Empire’s armies and territories over to the seemingly Godlike scientists, they just might become the first Dual Empresses of Ancient Rome.

A Question of Redemption (Taken by Jaitim)

Setting: Modern/Supernatural Hybrid
Intended Length: Mid- to Long-term

When a particularly vicious battle ends with dozens of Margaret's fellow Irish Republicans dead in the street and her body mangled by British troops, the fiery hybrid woman is rescued from death's door by a young lady with healing powers on par with her own destructive abilities. Forced by injuries and a manhunt to stay begrudging hidden in a quaint old coastal house, the demonic Irishwoman is forced to confront the consequences of her lust for devastation as her rescuer tries to convince an unrelentingly skeptical Marge that she's not utterly without hope - and perhaps begin to slowly move something deep in her black heart that proves it.

Sink or Swim

Setting: Fantasy or Modern

The sole young woman to survive a terrifying disaster at sea is saved from drowning with the rest of those aboard her ship by a pretty little mermaid named Kaiana. There’s just one catch; sweethearted Kai is only able to save the drowning woman by casting a spell that leaves her a mermaid just like her rescuer for one week. Suddenly thrust into a whole new world, the survivor begins to discover a vast new world underneath the waves, and feelings for the kind, beautiful lady of the sea that leaves her wondering whether its’ worth giving up the surface world permanently for the chance at love deep beneath the sea.

Heartland Hellfire

Setting: Semi-Modern (1980’s)
Intended Length: Long-term

When the peaceful lives of Klein, Texas’ inhabitants is broken by an overwhelming Russian invasion, discharged Army Mechanic and wild-spirited Soldier for Hire Katelyn McCoy finds herself hired back up by her country to raise hell behind Soviet lines in her old hometown. As the American countryside is ravaged by war, Kate and her best friend from high school, now a fine young lady leading the local resistance cell, turn into the largest pain in the commies’ ass south of Oklahoma City - and maybe something much, much closer during their scant hours off from fighting for the old Star-Spangled.

Ships in the Night

Setting: Sci-Fi
Intended Length: Short-term
Pairing: F/F or F/M

Another hectic day comes to an end aboard the USS Renaissance following the paperwork and headaches of a huge personnel tranfer, and Captain Miko Hayakawa finds herself sipping on a hard vodka in the Officer’s Bar, drinking away her sorrows as usual. When another officer from the vessel her precious ship is currently docked with strikes up a conversation with the cranky scientist, a typical line of complaint- and sorrow-ridden bar conversation might just lead into the kind of alcohol-fueled night of passion that both officers need to unwind from the hell of serving out in the ass end of civilized space.

Ms Gavane

I'm sorry that I can't really come up with a good RP idea just now, but I would love to play with Margaret McGlinchy. Anything, anything at all.

I will try to come up with some decent ideas and present them if I don't hear back from you before I get it figured out. I'm a little intimidated so far by this site, all the RPs that I've seen here seem really good, and I'm just not that good at coming up with well-fleshed out ideas.
O/O

Graceful

Quote from: Jaitim on April 07, 2013, 11:31:08 PM
I'm sorry that I can't really come up with a good RP idea just now, but I would love to play with Margaret McGlinchy. Anything, anything at all.

I will try to come up with some decent ideas and present them if I don't hear back from you before I get it figured out. I'm a little intimidated so far by this site, all the RPs that I've seen here seem really good, and I'm just not that good at coming up with well-fleshed out ideas.

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out some sorta plot for Margaret myself. :P I did get her overview added just now though, so hopefully that can help ya get the wheels turning. Thanks for the interest, it always gives me such joy when people want to come play with one of my characters. :)

Ms Gavane

Margaret is very close to one of my original character's in one of my books. That isn't relevant, just interesting to me. There's the obvious plot-line, (obvious in my opinion at least) of a woman that Marge would seduce/meet and would slowly overcome her lust for destruction. That leaves a lot to room for time and interpretation. Another plot might be a similar but opposing force, a healer/holyperson with an attachment to a water spirit. Third, and last for now would be a spirit that is appalled at Marge's abuse of a spirit's power and comes to fight her. Both of the last two ideas would involve the strange relationship that develops between the opposing forces, consensual or not.

Just thoughts for now.

Enjoy.
O/O

Graceful

I love all three of those ideas, and if you'd like I think maybe a bit of each could be used. I literally threw this concept together in five minutes based on your nifty ideas, so it's a bit rough and I'm totally open to any suggestions/changes/criticisms:

A Question of Redemption

Setting: Modern/Supernatural Hybrid

When a particularly vicious battle ends with dozens of Margaret's fellow Irish Republicans dead in the street and her body mangled by British troops, the fiery hybrid woman is rescued from death's door by a young lady with healing powers on par with her own destructive abilities. Forced by injuries and a manhunt to stay begrudging hidden in a quaint old coastal house, the demonic Irishwoman is forced to confront the consequences of her lust for devastation as her rescuer tries to convince an unrelentingly skeptical Marge that she's not utterly without hope - and perhaps begin to slowly move something deep in her black heart that proves it.

Hopefully this leaves some room for you to work with different character ideas, kinda figure out what you'd feel most comfortable doing. And if you've got any ideas on how to make it better, by all means share them; I love any feedback that can improve an RP.

Graceful

Updated the status on A Question of Redemption.

Graceful

Added one new character and three new plot ideas.