Intrest Check: The Hunt Is On

Started by Merlyn, April 26, 2009, 07:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlyn

OK, so here is what I have in mind.

A group of assassins for hire, have to take out various people on a list. Then you have Interpol agents trying to catch these assassins. On top of that you could also add in CIA/MI5/Mossad operatives who want the assassins dead. The intellegence operatives would depend on how many people join in, but I think we need a 1:2 ratio of assassins to agents. Then member permitting maybe a 2:1 ratio of assassins to operatives.

Basically I copy and pasted that from a forum in which I started it on.  I have enjoyed it quite a bit, but have ended up rewriting, and toning down quite a bit of my posts.  I would like to get one going on here, and will most likely put it in the extreme section, just because of the possibility for excessive violence and gore.

Really it will allow for any sort of law enforcement character.
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

TheWriter

Something's always appealed to me about the modern assassin; the consummate professionalism, a macabre sense of humour, a disdain for strings attached...I've just got the impression that an assassin would be the ultimate buddy, for drinking or other indulgences.  So long as the violence and gore don't get worked into the fun parts too much, colour me interested.