Fox In The Hen House [NC, Impreg, Interest Check]

Started by TheVillain, December 25, 2015, 01:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

This is just an interest check to see if people are interested in this basic idea.

The characters are all members of a large support group for couples that went to a fertility clinic to try to have children only to discover that one of them has a medical problem. Dozens of couples unable to have children because either the husband or the wife are actually sterile.

One of the women though had recently become pregnant, but to her close friends she'll admit that the father of her unborn child isn't her husband - she was raped by a man in a fox mask while her husband was away on a business trip. But the fact that the rapist knew that her husband was out, that she was fertile, that she wanted a baby so badly that she's keep one raped into her - it's hard to come up with any other conclusion.

One (or possibly more) of the fertile husbands in the group have targeted the fertile women to rape them and to give  them the children themselves. There's a Fox in the Hen House.

Interest, thoughts?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

summoner2183

Hmmm... quite a good idea, though I am putting a tentative interest into this.

TheVillain

Not going to lie, if it's just you than probably not.

Any ladies?
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Etherealgirl

I like impregnation RP's, but not sure about this particular setting. I'll give it some thought! :D

TheVillain

Let me know if there's anything I can do to assure.

Basically how I was imagining it was -

4 - 6 Female PCs
+At least a dozen Female NPCs
1 - 3 Male PCs (Including Myself)
+Male NPCs

All of which are members of a loose group of couples where one member of the couple have marked fertility problems.

One (or possibly more) of these Male PCs would also be a "Fox", a mysterious rapist in a fox mask that is explicitly trying to impregnate the women in the group. From how the victims are chosen (namely the women in the couples that are perfectly healthy and fertile) and details of the attack (like how the partners are all absent), those that know about the Fox can deduce that the Fox is one of the men of the group but at that's probably it, at least at the beginning.