Experiment: Master/slave [UN] [All Genders]

Started by Lycan Queen, August 02, 2009, 04:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycan Queen

So I've been in an experimental mood lately, and I've been curious to try this for a while. M/M, M/F, F/F, it doesn't matter. I do ask that you check my O/Os, and there's the link to it in my signature. While I eventually want to build up to writing at least three posts a day, I have a few projects going on at once, and my work has left me exhausted and uninspired. Replies can take anywhere from a day to a month, so please be patient.

My minimum length for posts is two paragraphs, each 5-10 sentences long. That's the least amount I'll let myself write, but I humbly request a minimum of one paragraph for my partner to write back. Any shorter and I have trouble thinking of what to reply.

I am looking for two roleplays. One where my character is the master and one where he/she is the slave. I will end up playing multiple characters, and I prefer to eventually have an overarching plot. Random sex all the time gets boring.

Anyone interested? Got any ideas? Post 'em here, please. Thanks.

Pokeprof

I must say it sounds interesting and it could be really interesting depending on where you set it up. I could see the Master/Slave aspect really working in a D&D like world, or even something like World of Warcraft. Honestly, it all depends on what you like.

Regardless, I'm interested and see what you would like to do and maybe bounce a few ideas off you.

Lycan Queen

That sounds possible. I only played a bit of WoW, so I don't know anything beyond the lore of Warcraft III and the Taurans. I can has weird hybrid? Also, what kind of plot do you have in mind.

Pokeprof

Most of WoW is based of the lore of Warcraft III. In fact, I'm willing to say that you might know more then I do since you've actually played it and I have not. And yes, you can has weird Hybrid, since I'm pretty sure that all of the races (Baring the Undead Forsaken, of course) have done some naughty stuff together.

As for plots, to go along with your original idea of Master and Slave, could easily run with a member of one of the factions (The Alliance or Horde) finding a member of the opposite faction and take them as a slave. Or, if you wish, it could even go as far as a member of one those factions discovering this Hybrid, someone with both Alliance and Horde blood, and turning them into a slave BECAUSE of that.

Lycan Queen

That sounds like it definitely has potential. I am going to sleep now, but tomorrow morning I shall work on the character concept. An Alliance/Horde character could be quite interesting.....

Switch

I'd be interested in a slave/master f/f. let me know.

Pokeprof

Sleep well, Miss Queen, and I look forward to your character and this Roleplay.

Prefect Mos

I have an Idea for a Rope maker and fan girl romance that makes a transition from Hero~Boss~friend~lover~Slave...

Lycan Queen

@f/f plot: what kind of idea do you have in mind?

@WoW plot: I'll probably play a mix of either Blood Elf, Night Elf, Orc, Tauren or maybe even Draeni. During work I'll rough out the character outline and shoot you a PM.

@Ropemaker....I have no idea what a ropemaker is or why'd they be famous. Explain, please.

NOTE! Later today I'm going to my dad's house. I get 0 signal there, and my dad's computer got a crippling virus. So I might not be on until Thursday before and after work. Please be patient.

Prefect Mos

Well.. Twisted Monk is essentially the most famous Rope Maker there is. Good bondage rope is something that's hard to find.. the rope that you find in most shops is work rope repackaged, good rope is non toxic and is conditioned to have a better feel on the skin, is tested, made of great materials and is usualy dyed using long lasting washable inks. A lot of people that are into bondage, realy into bondage, have favorite artisan craftsman that make the ropes that they commonly buy.  There all over the place most are regional or even local.. the charector i was thinking of would be based off of, but not identical to the world famous twisted monk, from www.TwistedMonk.com as well as a person refered to frequently in both Dan Savages articals as well as Mistress Matisse , the later of witch im not sure weather her fame is more local or national.

Lycan Queen

Huh. That sounds intriguing. I know very little about bondage stuff, so it might be nice to give something new a try. Who would be playing which role?

Switch

something simple to start. I'm up for anything really..
I'm good at making things up as I go.. seems that most people on this site don't do it that way.. :(