The Dragon-Kin Prince ~Open to all~

Started by SimonSez, July 09, 2010, 06:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aviva

Pixie watched seemingly in a trance as the six men appeared. As one fell to the ground a arrow pointing out wards she sighed quietly. She was not keen on killing for she had her own ways but sometimes she knew the darkest deeds had to be done for survival. She slipped down from ehr horse , pulling her hood back fully to reveal her tiny feminine frame.

WHile four seemed to be moving towards Rekka and Jeil one noticed her. A twisted smile formed on his lips and his intentions were made quite clear. As he moved closer Pixie pulled a worried gaze, the look of fear filled her eyes and the man leered even more.

"My aren't you a pretty thing."

He muttered loudly as one arm reached for what she thought may have been an attempt to grasp the back of her neck. Her hand reached up to meet his as her voice turned soft. It was only loud enough for him to hear as he began to sway from side to side. Her blue eues bloomed into vivid violet.

"I believe it is time for you to...sleep."

As the last word was stated the mans eyes drifted closed a quiet snore leaving his mouth before his knees went from under him and he struck the ground hard.
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

SimonSez

(( i was gunna lead it so we could get some info from one of these robbers nicely XD but never mind lol ))

Rekka saw the 6 come out of the Inn after the stable boy had gone in and told them. Seeing them making there way over to him he saw the biggest of them drop dead on the muddy ground seeing it was Jeil who fired his cross bow. Two came at Rekka as they attacked him with a mace and dagger, Rekka was swift and fast as he kept dodging there attacks. One was lucky to of cut his chin when they went for an upper cut. Sliding back Rekka ran his fingers over the cut, glaring at the one that cut his chin he took in a deep breath, and let out what seemed to be heat of his breath which could be seen from the icy cold temperature. Dashing in fast before he could react Rekka suddenly does an upper sky kick hard, his foot made contact with his nose sending his nose bone into the back of the man's brain, instant kill. Slowly turning to the other man Rekka's eyes were letting off a soft yellow glow as he stared at him, the man dropped his mace and began to run "Monster!" he scarmed as he ran, Rekka was tempted to kill the man with his companions dagger but best to let him go.

Goober

By the time Jeil got to the fight, one had already split from the group, heading towards Pixie. He spared only a moment's hesitation. Let's hope she can handle herself. Gauging the situation within a split second, he determined that there were two threats heading towards him, another one, the one with a wounded leg, was limping back towards his horses. Two others were engaging Rekka. The ones going after Jeil were carrying a dagger and a sword. Unfortunately, they weren't coordinated very well. The man with the sword rushed Jeil first, attempting an overhead cleave. Pity, if they had worked together better, it might have been slightly more difficult. Right as the tip of his sword came down, Jeil stepped forward, into his guard, blocking the forearms from bring down the sword faster. The man looked surprised when Jeil maneuvered inches away from his face. A quick punch to the man's stomach winded him, and Jeil used his forward momentum to grab the man's right wrist, step past him, and hook his legs. A relatively gentle push against the man's back, and SNAP! The man tumbled forward, clearly unconscious, his wrist broken. The man with the daggers didn't even have time to process all of this, until Jeil closed in. He thrust his dagger in desperation. Big mistake. Jeil grabbed the hand that held the dagger with both his hands as he stepped sideways, getting out of the way of the thrust. He made sure to keep a tight hold so that the man couldn't drop the dagger. Twisting the arm upwards and inwards, Jeil once again used momentum to guide the dagger hand back towards the assailant's chest.

When the immediate threats were over, Jeil noticed that one of the man who engaged Rekka was running away. The other made it to his horse, and was getting on. Jeil ran quickly back to his horse and finally found the bow which he flung on the ground. By this time, one man was already riding away on horseback. Cursing, Jeil grabbed an arrow from the quiver, and fired. It shot past the man's head. Shit.

Jeil took a look around. The man by Rekka was dead. Another man he killed, while a third lay unconcious. Glancing in Pixie's direction, another assailant lay on the ground. Two more had run away or hid themselves. Great, I hoped we could have prevented them from spreading the news to their friends. Jeil made his way back to Rekka. "Are you all right? Let's go get Pixie. Hopefully we can at least spend the night here." Jeil took a look at the five remaining horses. "Tomorrow morning, you should pick one of them to ride."
1. "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."- Oscar Wilde
2. "Men are like steel. when they lose their temper, they lose their worth." :-)
- Chuck Norris
3. "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte
4. "A word to the wise isn't necessary."
5. And finally..."I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better."
- A. J. Liebling

SimonSez

Rekka nods as he walks over to Pixie, looking to the man she had some how made go to sleep out in the open rain he knelt down, he began to search him seeing what he had on him. Finding some money he put it in his pocket and then found some other odd bits and bobs but nothing of great impotence. Standing again Rekka yawns a little "shall we go in ?.." he asked grabbing the sleeping mans leg he began to drag him through the mud into the Inn and the picked him up and took him around the back of the inn, the Inn keeper was about to protest but kept quite.

Goober

Jeil followed Rekka's lead, throwing the unconscious man with the broken wrist over his shoulder and heading towards the inn. He glanced at the man Pixie had taken out. Hmm, interesting, able to put people asleep at close range. What other abilities does she have? Anyways, I wonder, something still doesn't feel right here. Why is it that the inn keeper is completely unharmed or even fazed by the 6 robbers and thieves who were just here? Why did he still seem calm even though there was a huge fight outside?
2. "Men are like steel. when they lose their temper, they lose their worth." :-)
- Chuck Norris
- Napoleon Bonaparte
5. And finally..."I can write better than anybody who can write faster, and I can write faster than anybody who can write better."
- A. J. Liebling

Aviva

Pixie looked around the area as the other two entered the inn with their new acquaintances. She herself did not feel comfortable here either and the feeling only grew worse as she walked into the inn. Something was severely wrong with the picture though she could not quite place what. She had tired slightly after the spell but it had been one of the easier ones. As she blinked her eyes returned to the her natural sky blue.

"I do not think we should linger here..."

She whispered to the pair as she watched them deal individually on the men.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

SimonSez

Coming back out of the back after tieing the man up he knocked out he walked back over to Pixie and Jeil, hearing Pixie Rekka didn't know what they meant "...why do you think we should go ?.." he asks her as he thought the place was ok, the bar tender thought it was the usual crap that happens a lot seeing its a Robbers road.

Goober

Jeil shrugged his shoulders. "Guess you're right. This place is as good as any to spend the night." He laid down the man he was carrying. "I was never very good at interrogating people...I'll leave it in your hands." Turning to Pixie, "maybe you could...persuade... him to talk. Though to be honest, after what we did to his companions, I think he'll be spilling his guts if we ask him nicely." Jeil grinned. Turning around, he headed for the stairs. "Meanwhile, I'm going to go find a room upstairs to sleep. Wake me if something happens."

Jeil walked past the inn keeper, and he could feel his eyes upon him as he went up the stairs. He looked around and found that there was no one else staying at the inn. All the doors were unlocked, but closed. He pushed the nearest door open. It was a typical room with a bed and a table. He pushed another door open. The exact same room. Strange, I don't remember ever being in an inn with rooms exactly the same... He continued to open doors left and right, and all the rooms were identical to the first. Finally, he came to the end of the corridor. There was a door at the very end. Jeil put his hands on the knob and turned. It was unlocked. He slowly pushed the final door open...

(OOC: It seems like I know where this story is going doesn't it? Guess what? I have absolutely no idea. Simply borrowing from previous motifs. If anyone wants to spin something out of this, by all means do so. Otherwise, I'd have to think more...oh noes. :-))
- Chuck Norris
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- A. J. Liebling

DylanTheVillain

The three men found their way to an inn where as they moved past the back they saw a man tied up. "wow, even here there's fighting to be had" One man spoke in a mousy voice. They still seem unnerved by the Minotaur's scare. The three entered the front door and imediately sat down ordering ale and complaining instantly to each other. "well, that's great guys now we only have enough coin to spend the night here once and have one round of ale, I knew I should've left you two back at the alley." "Oh so you could take all the shame of running away for yourself how very noble of you" "hey! I was just following suit, you two left me there to fight him alone, what was I supposed to do" "A-all I kn-know is that I-I-I'm not going after th-that m-m-m-minotaur ever again. Not for a mountain of gold"

((there you guys go now you can ask them about it and have a reason to go there. you can either go to try and get the bounty on the minotaur's head or you can try and ask me to use my cave systems to move around the lands undetected. ))
<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)

SimonSez

(( OOC: DylanTheVillain who is your Main RPC ? or you just randomly 3 men ?... :/ ))

Rekka looked to Jeil "I've never really made people get to talk...i just pound them if they try to pound me..." he said to Jeil but looked to Pixie when he asked her to try "well you did make a guy go to sleep just by stareing at them.." he said, looking to the 3 random people who came through the back way. Acting like nothing happend Rekka yawns a little "i'll go talk with the Inn Keeper..you dunno..do something with him.." Rekka said to Pixie as he went over to the Inn Keeper.

Aviva

Pixie stared almost dumbfounded as the pair left her to deal with the two men they had decided to bring in. The comment from Rekka made her smile like most they seemed to think it was just a word and easily done. If only that was the case. She smiled  to the bar tender warmly and ordered a drink of water. He placed a glass before her and she slipped several coins to him, more than the price of water but it hopes it earned her a little peace and privacy.

She picked up her glass then moved towards the two men. She contemplated which one she would deal with first then placed her hand on the sleeping man's forehead.

"Wake up please."

She asked ever so politely a few moments later he let out a final loud snore then appeaered to jerk awake. She sat on the table in front of him, her head tilting to one side innocently.

"I am sorry to disturb you but I was a little curious as to why you just attacked us with no good cause or reason?"

She briefly wondered why if Rekka had brought them in he had left her to ask the questions. If he had anything he wished to know how in the  world was she going to know what to ask?

On and Offs

Story Ideas

SimonSez

(( They probably thought i was going to steal there Horse's lol ))
Rekka soon came back to Pixie, the Inn keeper was a sound man, like he thought he was use to fights happening in and out of his Inn "something wrong ?.." he asked Pixie and then remembered she didn't know what of his plans and such "...ask them where i can find a Thief known as Sly Mike" he asked Pixie, Sly Mike was a famous Thief who once snuck into the Capital City of LayGuard and stole a magical Item from them.

Aviva

The man stared at Pixie hazily as if he could not quite remember who she was or where he had met her before.

"Why? Because times are hard Missy..we hardly had any coin left and you were the first we had seen on the road for days. "

Pixie turned looking alarmed at Rekka question though she said nothing to him but turned round to face the man once more. She took a small delicate sip of her water."

"Do you know where Sly Mike is?"

She asked quizzically and quieter than her previous question.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

SimonSez

Rekka kept a straight face about the question, this Sly Mike was the only one who knew the secret passage way into LayGuard and if he had that Info he could go in and Kill LayGuards king, if he did that then he could just go to his home country, get what money he could, hire an Army and he could retake his home land from LayGuard. Rubbing his chest a bit as he watched Pixie ask the man the question.

Aviva

The man raised a eyebrow slightly at the petite female a small leer forming on his lips as he truly began to wake up.

"What would be the price for that nugget of information?"

Pixie gave a odd smile to him then casually waved to the bound man beside him.

"Well the price would be your life."

She raised a blond eyebrow into her forehead as she awaited a answer her demeanor suggesting she was very capable and willing of such.

"He has become Nomadic, he never settles down for long but rumor has it he currently has business in Beira or what not. When that deal is done no one knows but himself I am sure."

Pixies nodded her head slightly though glanced over to Rekka in case he was either not happy with that answer or he had a different question.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

SimonSez

Rekka nods to Pixie, he already knew what Sly Mike looked like as he once bumped into him on his travels. Getting up he stretched "...there one more room Pixie..here.." he said handing her a Key to the last room of the Inn "i'll sleep down here..keep an eye out for any more new guests" he said to her smiling.

Aviva

Pixie accepted the key with a thankful nod of her head.

"Are you sure you shall be alright down here on your own?"

She dragged a petite hand through the short blond curls of her hair as she waited for him to answer a last glimpse at the bound men in case the one awake tried anything.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

SimonSez

"Yeah i'll be fine...." he said and began to wonder, he hadnt spoken to Pixie about what he was doing, she was very useful "Pixie...mind if i ask you something..." he asked as he pulled out a nice chair and took a seat.

Aviva

Pixie had cast Rekka a concerned look but simply nodded her head and began tot urn away to walk to her room when she heard Rekka move something along the floor and ask her a question.

She turned back around slowly a faint smile touching her lips as she nodded her head just a tiny fraction.

"That would depend on what you plan on asking me Rekka."

On and Offs

Story Ideas

SimonSez

"...Do you..like LayGuard ?.." he asked firstly, he had asked this question to many others years before just to be on the safe side of someone on there side.

Aviva

She watched him quizzically a moment before she slipped into a chair herself. She slipped her feet up ontot he nearest stool as she took another sip of the cold water.

"I stay with people I like, I leave those I do not."

Her eyes narrowed on him slightly the violet bloom had long since faded back to her natural blue though she seemed to wait to see how he would react to her woven answer.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

SimonSez

He was sat there hearing her odd answer "do you like them or not ?..." he asked as he wasnt sure if she liked them or she didnt.

Aviva

She smiled faintly as she shook her head slightly to him.

"My answer is no, I do not like them but then I have never been one to celebrate for those that feel killing holds all the answers to their secrets they require. As you so showed not long ago."

On and Offs

Story Ideas

DylanTheVillain

((My main is the Minotaur that lives in the cave system near that inn you guys are in. I'm saying the cave has been built up to go near across the lands for a good distance and you can get to pretty much any other key point in the area through there, but you'll have to get the minotaur to let you go through (or possibly guide you since it's easy to get lost) those three are comic relief that's all))
<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)

SimonSez

"well...what if i told you...that im going to rise an Army...against LayGuard...would you join me ?.." he asked as he looked at her, his hood still covering his face and eyes. He was messing with something his his cloak.

(( ah ok..uhh..some why to bring your Minotaur into this hmm...))