Of Earth, Water, Fire and Air( NON-CON, still recruiting!!!)

Started by bubby, May 07, 2012, 12:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Veluux

What is it with the water elemental always being asian. Even the character photo I selected for the role was an asian model. Lol. Anyways... great character. I like that she's not quite a goodly type. It will make things even more interesting than they already are.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Veluux

Quote from: Demi on June 05, 2012, 07:27:07 AM
You're up early. O.O;

My muse generally only surfaces between 8pm and 8am... and his sharpest after midnight. It doesn't matter if I stay up all night or go to bed super early and wake up at 4am, thats when it's happy and productive.  *shrugs* It's not convenient, but most muses aren't. I suppose that's the price I pay for a muse that is almost always consistently available.  X.x

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: Veluux on June 05, 2012, 03:19:47 PM
What is it with the water elemental always being asian. Even the character photo I selected for the role was an asian model. Lol. Anyways... great character. I like that she's not quite a goodly type. It will make things even more interesting than they already are.

Not sure Veluux.  When I saw the opening and began reading I immediately thought of a pearl diver.  Than I started researching pearl divers and discovered ama divers.  That's when I decided to fully embrace the idea and run with it.  I'm bubby enjoyed the concept and I'm looking forward to playing.

bubby

As always, I am still looking for Hunters and Rebels.

There is a possibility a couple of the Elementals might be available as well. Fire and Air. Fire MUST be male, Water MUST be female.

Post your interest here folks!

Veluux

I have a character sheet posted for Water Elemental - but haven't started her, and only plan on doing so if nobody is interested in the position. So don't be scared to take it from me. I've already got a couple hunters, as well as the Air mentor - and I'm trying not to take on too much. So come on people. Fire (Male) Air (Female) Water (Female), and rebels and hunters of any gender - as bubby as already said!

This is a REALLY fun game and idea, so those of us who are chilling around while we re-recruit are anxious to get started and back into the fun again!

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

bubby

I'm looking for Fire and Water at this point, Air has been claimed!

Quote from: Muse on June 10, 2012, 02:15:01 PM
  What's it like playing a hunter?

Since we just started playing Muse, it's hard to say? The Hunters I -do- have so far are just.... darkly awesome. Mostly crazy, willing to kill or torture in any wonderful manner. As a Hunter you will get to 'play with your food' as it were. All Elementals and Rebels are aware that they will be messed with....of course not going beyond their personal O/O's!

Muse

*Grins*  That does sound like fun. 

How long do I have to figure out if I'll have time?  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

bubby

Quote from: Muse on June 10, 2012, 11:59:03 PM
*Grins*  That does sound like fun. 

How long do I have to figure out if I'll have time?  :) 

Hell I'll give you 'til next weekend darlin'!

I just posted so it should take that long if not longer for the Hunters I do have to respond. I try not to rush things overly much!

Savant of the Wastes

So. It seems to me you still need a Water Elemental? If you do, I think I've got a fun idea brewing here.

midnight diamond

We do indeed. Keep in mind that the Water Elemental must be female, though. If that's cool with you, post up a character sheet for bubby to peruse!

bubby

Quote from: Savant of the Wastes on June 11, 2012, 09:15:28 PM
So. It seems to me you still need a Water Elemental? If you do, I think I've got a fun idea brewing here.

What midnight said darlin'. Water must be female, but I see from your O/O's you could do that? If you're interested make up a char sheet and post it here.

Shade

Here's my proposed fire elemental. Sorry it took a bit longer than I expected. If something is wrong with him, just let me know bubby.

Name: Korren

Physical Description:

Affiliation/Title: Fire elemental/soon-to-be rebel

History:
Korren's parents were the bakers in the village they lived in. From an early age he liked being around the bakery’s oven, despite his parent’s warnings that it was too hot for him. The heat never bothered him. He actually found it comforting. As he got older, he started helping out at the bakery, working in back with the oven as much as possible.

Korren did not have many friends growing up. When he was about 9, some older kids started to pick on him. They soon found out that Korren had a pretty explosive temper and was pretty scrappy. By the time the fight was broken up, two of the kids had black eyes, and another had a tooth knocked out. But Korren was worse off, getting some cracked ribs.  After that, most kids stayed away from him, afraid of his temper.  Those who did approach him were usually trying to pick a fight to prove how tough they were. Even though he did his best to control his temper, more often than not they would get to him and get the fight they wanted.

Strengths:
Korren has a lot of experience with hand to hand combat from all of the fights he has been in. His fighting style is brutal and efficient (some would call it dirty), as he tries to end fights as quickly as he can to avoid injury himself. 
Weaknesses:
Despite his efforts, Korren is extremely prone to anger, easy to goad. This, combined with his usual level of impulsiveness can cause him to get in over his head before he realizes how much trouble he is in.

bubby

Savant of the Wastes

Name: Myrra Barros

Physical Description: Myrra has a tall, curvy build. She's not too muscular, but she walks with a certain strong, bombastic attitude. You get the feeling that she'll plow through you if you don't move aside. She holds herself similarly, her stance just displaying confidence and strength. She's got fair hair and vivid, green eyes. She's got a touch of the sun on her skin and hair, she's certainly spent some time outdoors, but not all too much of it.

Affiliation/Title: Water Elemental

History: Myrra's life has been, in her words, boring. Tedious. Pointless. Eighteen years of time wasted. Born and raised in the thriving port town of Roshad, she's always felt held back, that she could do more. Her parents worked as mildly successful merchant, so while she never lacked for anything, she was always left wanting more. Growing up, she was more amused by the men of her town than attracted to them. They all seemed so... Regular, weak, unassuming. She felt like she could outpace them all, with the chance. But she still hasn't gotten that chance.

Now that she's turning eighteen, Myrra is feeling even more frustrated. Working as a barmaid in a local inn, the most exciting thing she's ever done is throw a drink in a man's face, (though she does do that fairly regularly). Her free time she spends looking out at the ocean, or climbing up high to see out oto the distance. She's desperate for a chance to -do- something with her life. To find a destiny that she deserves. She feels like she's better than the life she's got right now.

Strengths: Myrra is a very determined and opinionated woman. She's perfectly willing to barrel over anyone that gets in her way. She's clever as well, if she gets it into her head, she'll find a way to get what she wants.

Weaknesses: Part and parcel with her strengths though, is a stubborn streak a mile wide. She belligerently refuses to back down from anything, until it's vanishingly obvious that she's in the wrong.

bubby

She looks good to me Savant!

Go ahead and post her in the char thread here.. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=139933.0

Then introduce yourself in the OOC here! https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=139956.0

On the very first post of the OOC are ALL the game links you will need to bookmark. You can post an intro in the Water Region (Estovad) whenever you're ready. The main thing I ask you to remember is that your mentor is a Extreme pacifist. I suggest you read DudelRok's char sheet so you'll know what your mentor is like.

If you have ANY questions feel free to PM me, and welcome to the game!!

LimitlessNikkie

Looks like an interesting game. It looks like rebels and hunters are still open is that right?

bubby

NIKKIE!! *Glomps*

Yes indeed, rebels and Hunters are still open! Things are a bit slow at the moment because people who are in summer school(Seriously? Summer school was a PUNISHMENT when I was young!!  ::) ) are doing finals right now. Like TB, it's been established as a slow but steady game. But you know I'd love to have you!

LimitlessNikkie

*huggles the Bubby*

Slow games are right in my wheel house right now.

I was thinking something like a rebel spy working as a hunter for the queen. Or I could do something a bit more standard and go with a rebel. Thoughts?

bubby

Though the rebel spy is a nifty idea, I don't think it would work well with the story we have. So a basic rebel would be great!

LimitlessNikkie

Okie dokie. I'll start working on something, see what I come up with.

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

bubby

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Bella
Physical Description: Small standing at only 5'4. She is extremely slender and delicately built she looks like a stiff wind could blow her away though there is a great deal of strength hidden there. She has honey blond hair and large startling blue eyes.
Affiliation/Title: Rebel
History: Bella was a rebel from the day she was born it seems like sometimes. She really knew no other life. She was born into a small village in Tiskele what was more like a gypsy camp then a real village. For the most part in her early life the politics of the world never touched her. She learned to dance and juggle, to use a small knife in defense and a bow to hunt(though she wasn't good at it). She was seven when the queens army was spotted on the horizon. By the end of the day her whole life had shifted.

Her village fought against the queen because though she hadn't understood it then the adult had been rebels hiding from the queen, part of a moving a shifting supply train they were supplying the rebel army with food and supplies so they were better ale to fight against the queen. Many died in the fight but Bella was luck enough that she lost no one close to her. Though her mother, a woman who never had a stomach for fighting, left after that leaving the rebellion and her behind.

Her father raised her after that, teaching her all the things she needed to know and her step mother a woman who unlike her mother had been was strong and sure of purpose took young Bella under her wing teaching her how being a woman was an asset instead of a deficit and how to use her natural charms. She became an interesting cross of erratic and stead fast, playful and pissy. She is mercurial in temperament and hard to handle by most.

At sixteen she left her fathers small operation for something bigger. More accurately she was being sent away. She'd pissed off too many of the men with her teasing taunting nature and her father was having a hard time handling the head strong girl who often defied him in favor of her own pleasures. He hoped under the command of someone else she would learn the obedience she now lacked having always been under the command of his soft hand.

Strengths: A skilled knife fighter Bella is remarkable fast and agile with a great deal of dexterity able to move in near silents even in the toughest of terrains. She can throw her knives with a great deal of accuracy and is best at close in stealth. She can use a rapier but prefers not to not liking the size of it and a bow though her accuracy isn't the best. She's a good horse woman, can live off the land if needed, can set traps and is a skilled seductress able to use her femininity and beauty to disarm her opponent (and some times her allies ::)).

Weaknesses:With a quick fire temper Bella is prone to outburst, she's also distracted easily. She has very little respect for authority and often does as she pleases. Her youth makes her head strong and arrogant and gives her a 'super man' complex she never thinks she's really in any kind of danger. She's so often escaped with her life it's hard to believe she might actually die.