Seeking an active story teller ((F seeking M))

Started by AngelOfDarkness, October 09, 2015, 04:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelOfDarkness

Hey there
Just a girl looking for a good story to write with a good partner. Imagination and creativity is something i have searched for.
I don't write novel length posts, I can write one liners if I have nothing to work of or input into the story. Yes you might be able to write 3 paragraph posts that is wonderful but you are not a story writing god don't judge me, if you wanna write you'll write.
Communication. Now this is a skill I have found a lot of people lack. They say they do it and then to find out they got a F in communication class at school. If you are having trouble with the story, if it's moving too slow or going too fast or you need more details to work off, just say so. I can not read your mind and I don't expect you to read mine. But I would appreciate communication.

Now onto stories :)
I try to think outside the box, the box that most think in. Sorry not into writing about a nurse and her patient or a doctor, or how a teacher seduces or is seduced by a student, or the jock and cheerleader.
I'll give movies a go, or even tv shows
I'm not good at anime as I don't watch it and would have no idea about it, ohhh and most RPG video games too
Let's see what things I can come up with on the spot;
Human (F) x Vampire (M)
Witness (F) x Government agent (M)
Eleven princess (F) x Barbarian overlord (M)
Pauper (F) x Prince (M)
Angel amongst a world of vampires
A princess in an arranged marriage, in a strange place having to learn new culture
Blind girl in love with someone who could get her in a lot of trouble

I’m sure you get some sort of picture. I’m open to suggestions for story ideas. Feel free to PM me im all ears
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

Emerystceltic

Hi AngelOfDarkness i like your roleplay ideas and i would be very excited to write with you i have an active imagination and write stories of my own on top of that i can show you the wondrous world of anime (if you want to i can suggest a few good ones to you) i actually really like the witness x government agent so if you'd like to roleplay with me it would be an honor ^^
Fight with me and I'll forever respect you both as a friend and as a comrad

AngelOfDarkness

Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page

Emerystceltic

when would be the appropriate time to talk about it? im active at the night time mainly because i have more free time to be on the computer especially with New Years a couple of days away

AngelOfDarkness

i am free today and tomorrow but i seen you aren't approved
On/Offs; On/Offs Page

Emerystceltic

ah i thought you could do non-adult roleplay if youre not approved

ohfenrir

I'm not approved but I thought of one I like. Maybe an old west style bounty hunter and target/friend of target. Similar appeal to others you listed where they might have some reason to start off with some animosity or other lack of trust. Pirate and Naval officer.  Or for more modern, spy vs spy anywhere in the world.

Want to go weird? Cop and person who breaks the law just to talk to him/her. Princess and prisoner from "enemy" country that is more of a repressed minority sitting on top of valuable resources. Just throwing out ideas of obstacled pairings at this point.

Ryuu007

hey there,

My name is Ryuu007 and I just joined recently. I was looking through your list of ideas and the "Angel among Vampires" piqued my curiosity and interest, so if you are still up to RP, we could do that one. However, I would like to suggest one twist to this idea. My character is a human who summons your character from Hyperion where angels dwell through a contract scroll that has passed down in his ninja clan for generations and the two steadily grow closer together.  However tragedy strikes when, on one of their missions, they face a powerful vampire lord who bites my character, turning him into a vampire lord as well since that vampire seems to see my character's potential to be the greatest among the vampire lords. Of course, my character's clan does not approve of this change since the clan is a vampire hunter type group and they expel my character and yours from the clan, leaving them to fend for themselves as a young vampire lord and his angel partner in the world of vampires.

if this sounds okay to you, then feel free to reply to this message, my friend.