Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air~Started-Recruiting re-opened!

Started by bubby, December 17, 2017, 08:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrestaDGTation

Quote from: bubby on January 16, 2018, 12:35:51 PM
So everyone has checked in! I think the group we have is a great start. Still waiting on some CS's, but once I have those we will definitely be able to begin. I will keep this thread open to hopefully gain some more Rebels or Loyalists to expand things  a bit.

When I  make our IC threads, I'm going to make The Queens Castle, Rebel Encampment, and City of Glavnon. I feel the fewer threads the better so not to get confusing, and anything smaller, say like a tavern in the City, can be put into a post header.

Agreed? Opposed? Suggestions?

I like it!  Also makes sure our characters are in contact, eh?  xD

If we do think we need another IC thread (Such as if the Baron decides to throw a party) we can run it by you for approval, right Might Bubby?
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

bubby

Thanks for all the input!

Wajin has added a char; still waiting on his Earth and the others to submit theirs.

Also: IT'S PLAYOFF DAY FUCK YEAH FOOTBALL!

Wajin

Personal Information:

Name: Augustus Thorne
Affiliation: Queen/Black Riders

Personality: Augustus’ personality can be defined by a single word: Loyal. The young man is counted as amongst the most loyal subjects to ever serve the Queen. Few outside castle Glavnon knows the reason for this, and those who work inside the castle are too afraid to expose the secret behind this devotion. Augustus has zero tolerance for disloyalty towards the Queen, regardless of what kind, and is amongst the cruelest people in the service of the Queen. He will stop at nothing to complete his tasks to please the queen, whether that be playing the good soldier and go on parades, or the cruel, psychopathic mass murdering knight of the Queen. He enjoys the admiration of others, especially her highness the Queen, along with the various noblewomen of the kingdom.

Biography: Augustus was born out of wedlock to the Queen’s chamber maid Marie-Ann after she was brutally raped by a guard who was subsequently executed for his crimes. Marie-Ann chose to keep the child, even as he was born, but didn’t let her pregnancy prevent her from carrying out her duty to the queen. While so many others thought the Queen cold and compassionless, Marie-Ann got to see a whole other side to the Queen, being in as intimate contact with her as she was. Marie-Ann had been singled out, from a selection of over 2000 young women seeking a chance to work in the castle. No one really knew why the Queen had singled her out, but the two seemed to get along a fair bit better than anyone had anticipated. When Augustus was 2, Marie-Ann sacrificed herself to protect the Queen from two assassins, right before Augustus’ eyes. The Assassins were swiftly killed by the Queen’s guard, but Marie-Ann couldn’t be saved. Left all alone in the world, Augustus was pseudo adopted into the royal court by the Queen. He was given the greatest teachers, trained from the age of 5 to be the ultimate tool of the Queen’s will. He was taught matters of the court, how to behave at social gatherings, banquets and the like. Upon his 20th birthday he was given two sets of armour to present his two roles. One was a glorious silver armour of unmatched craftsmanship that made the young knight appear as a divine knight, fighting for justice under the Queen. The other was a massive black plate armour with a matching helmet to hide his face; in this guise Augustus would be the physical embodiment of the Queen’s wrath, a rider whom death would follow. He would be the instrument of her vengeance against those who would threaten her control, and he would get the chase to slay the bastards that dared send the people who took his mother from him.

From that moment on, Augustus was to lead an advanced cavalry unit called the Black Knights, a group stationed in by the coast in Estovad, in a fortress castle that became known as Thornehold. With his new duties, Augustus was given the title of Duke of Thornehold, a title which he felt great pride in and a title he would do his outmost to show gratitude for. Spending so much time under the black armour though, proved to have detrimental effects on his skin, turning it a sickly white, something he employed the court alchemist to cure, an endeavour that ultimately failed, to the great despair of both men. Thornehold soon became the home of an order of knights rising up around the young Duke, an order of who would only accept the most vicious and cruel of cavalrymen from the rest of the Queen’s army. The Black Riders quickly gained a reputation of extreme savagery, but also of great tactical skill. If a village had been ordered a visit from these riders of death, the villagers would not see the light the next day. The Black Riders never left witnesses, if they found some who were worth sparing; they were brought along, and trained on the move as squires, or even knights if they had proven their skills. Due to the reputation of the black riders, a common saying amongst the villagers around the land is “Where the Black comes, Death follows for all”

Appearance:

Additional Appearance information His illness has caused his hair to grow overly fast and turn a sheer white. August is freakishly tall, standing 7 feet tall, a tower clad in metal. Some say his size and build is a gift from the queen, though if it is, he doesn't believe it so himself.

Combat Information:

Weapon(s):
Thorn – the black one and half hand sword carried by Augustus is perhaps as feared as he is. The sword has stories of its own, stories telling the tale of how it was forged used human blood instead of water to temper the steel, how it is made from steel that cannot break.

Grimm – a mace with a head the same of a human skull with steel spikes protruding from it. This weapon is more for shock and awe that it is for actual use, and Augustus rarely goes through a whole battle with it.

Glimmer fang – a silver long sword carried by Augustus during parades and at social events, it was forged by a smith in a small village near the Jurad Mountains who had a reputation of making works of unparalleled strength and beauty

Ability/Skill(s): (Abilities applies to Elementals)

Swordsmanship: Augustus was trained in swordsmanship from the age of 4 by the Royal guard master Vilhelm. He is counted amongst the greatest swordmasters of the army, and has so far not lost a duel, with the sole exception of a sparring duel with a masked member of the executioners guild.

Riding: Augustus was trained by some of the best horsemen in the realm. He knew from early on that he would prefer a position in the cavalry to being a simple foot soldier. His personal steed is a pale horse called Ortheus

Leadership experience: Augustus has over the years gained quite a bit of experience in leadership from his various roles in the military. He exercise his skills most obviously in his control of the black riders, who answer to no other commander, with the exception of Eiric, whom Augustus felt an attachment too from his childhood, in the army.

Strengths:

Knowledge of the Court: Growing up in the royal court meant that Augustus was always close to all the important people in the kingdom, and heard a lot. It also taught him how to behave at social gatherings of the wealthy and powerful, and how to navigate the great game of politics

Tactical perception: Augustus has an almost uncanny ability to foresee the moves of his enemies. This ability has served him well ever since he joined the military.

Physical build: Augustus has trained his own body to be at the peak of what it can be. He has gotten used to the weight of his armour to such a degree that he can run for almost two miles wearing his heavy armour.

Weaknesses:

Unstable emotions: Augustus is prone to emotional outbursts, especially when hearing insults to the Queen. When one of these overcomes him, he is almost impossible to stop by force.

Sun allergy: following getting his illness, Augustus' skin reacts explosively to sunlight.

Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature: Bisexual

Turn Ons & Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=30699

Other Information:
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

bubby

I am pondering starting this game this coming weekend, even though I'm still missing a few CS's. I know people are busy and I know I also stated this would be a relaxed pace game, but I also don't want things to stall before we even begin.

For me, 'relaxed pace' means a post like every 2 weeks. I think this gives people enough time without being pressured, but also allows for things to continue rolling.

Are those of you who have already sent in their sheets willing to start without a few chars?

RedPhoenix

Sure, especially if the commitment is only a post every 2 weeks :D
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

MisoThe Mouse

Still accepting for this one? I got a stealthy opportunist mage that would make a great loyalist.

Rosaline

AnnieSatin

I'm interested in joining but I don't know who to play lol.

Is anyone still looking for a character to torture? Or seeking a female character to be played for anything?

Rosaline

RedPhoenix

Quote from: AnnieSatin on January 23, 2018, 10:30:24 PM

Is anyone still looking for a character to torture? Or seeking a female character to be played for anything?

I uh...I could torture something :D
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

bubby

Quote from: MisoThe Mouse on January 23, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

Still accepting for this one? I got a stealthy opportunist mage that would make a great loyalist.

LOL... ermergerd love the gif! We are still accepting, but a 'mage' wouldn't work in this game, as the only ones with any sort of magic are the Queen and our 4 Elementals. Any others get snuffed. If you can play your char with no magic that'd work? Or any other char as a Rebel?

Quote from: AnnieSatin on January 23, 2018, 10:30:24 PM

Oh Annie... Annie, Annie, Annie...  >:) Red would LOVE it if you made a torture-able char, as would I. Because once Carmillia is done with torturing the Queen would need a few moments.... BUT... that being said it'd be great if your char has enough 'meat' it's her back story to keep her around for a little bit. A Rebel that gets captured, has some info about/on the Rebel leader.. some such like that!

Quote from: Rosaline on January 23, 2018, 10:48:18 PM
Could always use a few more rebels. ;)

What Rosaline said! I know everyone wants to follow the Queen, I mean she is Most Awesome in her Gloriousness   ::) , but she also needs Rebels to beat around a bit.  ;D

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

bubby

Quote from: persephone325 on January 24, 2018, 03:50:49 AM
Oh hey! I remember this game! My rebel girl... I loved her so. lol

Hey persephone!!! You're more than welcome to to again if you'd like!

MisoThe Mouse

Quote from: bubby on January 24, 2018, 02:48:13 AM
LOL... ermergerd love the gif! We are still accepting, but a 'mage' wouldn't work in this game, as the only ones with any sort of magic are the Queen and our 4 Elementals. Any others get snuffed. If you can play your char with no magic that'd work? Or any other char as a Rebel?

I think I can do a Peter Baylish style "betting on the under dog" type character for the rebels. Information brokering, insisting his establishment be a "neutral zone" while undermining the queen. Creating this one will be fun

bubby

Quote from: MisoThe Mouse on January 24, 2018, 06:07:55 PM
I think I can do a Peter Baylish style "betting on the under dog" type character for the rebels. Information brokering, insisting his establishment be a "neutral zone" while undermining the queen. Creating this one will be fun

Love the idea!

AnnieSatin

Personal Information:
Name: Anais Faolon
Affiliation: Rebel
Personality:  Sweet, meek, very behind the scenes, she would give her last grain to save another person. Loyal to a fault.
Biography:   Anais was born in an orphanage, her mother an unwed girl who had been in love with a married man. In her shame she went to the orphanage when her time came, she was half dead from starvation. The kind people running the home took the young girl in and gave her shelter and food til the baby was born. She had bright red hair and beautiful green eyes that looked like her mothers. By the time she was three hours old her mother had died. Anais had no one in the world but the ladies who ran the home she lived in.

They taught her everything she would need in life, how to spin, sew, mend, how to cook, how to clean and most importantly how to heal. By the time she was six she could tell golden thistle from thistle weed. Anais had a talent for making tinctures and potions. When she turned sixteen she went to town and sold her jars of salves and balms for coopers on the corner.

That is how she met Daria. Quickly the two of them made fast friends and became as close as sisters. After Daria's family died Anais had no where to live, the orphanage was closing as the ladies had both passed on and Anais didn't have the money to continue it. Daria invited her to live with her in the cottage in the woods and even offered her the same last name. She started to expand her salves and balms that Daria and she would sell in the marketplace. Anais loved being outdoors, she felt the most alive when the sun was shining down on her pale skin.  [/i]

Apperance:
Height: 5'2
Hair color: Bright red
Eyes: Light green
Build: Too curvy to be skinny, too skinny to be plump. She has a nice hourglass figure. [/i]

Combat Information: Anais has little to no skills in combat, Daria has taught her some hand to hand combat but Anais it too meek to really be of much good with it. She does possess some skills with a longbow and knows PLENTY of recipes for poisons.
Weapon(s): A small dagger in her boot that she uses mostly to cut stems and branches. A pounce of vials whose abilities range from causing dandruff to death.
Ability/Skill(s): HIGHLY knowledgeably in medicinal herbs and poisons
Strengths: Very smart, she loves to read, has a lovely singing voice, knows how to kill a man without anyone ever knowing about it.
Weaknesses: Is shy, unskilled at combat, she can seem weak because of her submissive nature.
Sexual Information: Heterosexual
Sexual Nature: Has never had any experiences but for a stolen kiss once with a guard many years ago. Would most likely pair with a more aggressive male. Sees sex as something between two people who love each other deeply.
Ons & Offs: On: Emotional attachments, love, tenderness. Offs: pain, blood, being in the role of dominance.
Other Information: Anais has a secret that no one, not even Daria knows.

bubby

Quote from: AnnieSatin on January 25, 2018, 05:02:36 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personal Information:
Name: Anais Faolon
Affiliation: Rebel
Personality:  Sweet, meek, very behind the scenes, she would give her last grain to save another person. Loyal to a fault.
Biography:   Anais was born in an orphanage, her mother an unwed girl who had been in love with a married man. In her shame she went to the orphanage when her time came, she was half dead from starvation. The kind people running the home took the young girl in and gave her shelter and food til the baby was born. She had bright red hair and beautiful green eyes that looked like her mothers. By the time she was three hours old her mother had died. Anais had no one in the world but the ladies who ran the home she lived in.

They taught her everything she would need in life, how to spin, sew, mend, how to cook, how to clean and most importantly how to heal. By the time she was six she could tell golden thistle from thistle weed. Anais had a talent for making tinctures and potions. When she turned sixteen she went to town and sold her jars of salves and balms for coopers on the corner.

That is how she met Daria. Quickly the two of them made fast friends and became as close as sisters. After Daria's family died Anais had no where to live, the orphanage was closing as the ladies had both passed on and Anais didn't have the money to continue it. Daria invited her to live with her in the cottage in the woods and even offered her the same last name. She started to expand her salves and balms that Daria and she would sell in the marketplace. Anais loved being outdoors, she felt the most alive when the sun was shining down on her pale skin.  [/i]

Apperance:
Height: 5'2
Hair color: Bright red
Eyes: Light green
Build: Too curvy to be skinny, too skinny to be plump. She has a nice hourglass figure. [/i]

Combat Information: Anais has little to no skills in combat, Daria has taught her some hand to hand combat but Anais it too meek to really be of much good with it. She does possess some skills with a longbow and knows PLENTY of recipes for poisons.
Weapon(s): A small dagger in her boot that she uses mostly to cut stems and branches. A pounce of vials whose abilities range from causing dandruff to death.
Ability/Skill(s): HIGHLY knowledgeably in medicinal herbs and poisons
Strengths: Very smart, she loves to read, has a lovely singing voice, knows how to kill a man without anyone ever knowing about it.
Weaknesses: Is shy, unskilled at combat, she can seem weak because of her submissive nature.
Sexual Information: Heterosexual
Sexual Nature: Has never had any experiences but for a stolen kiss once with a guard many years ago. Would most likely pair with a more aggressive male. Sees sex as something between two people who love each other deeply.
Ons & Offs: On: Emotional attachments, love, tenderness. Offs: pain, blood, being in the role of dominance.
Other Information: Anais has a secret that no one, not even Daria knows.

She's great! Looking forward to our little plot.  :D

bubby

MisoThe Mouse

Name: Et Herdü
Affiliation: Rebels. Playing both sides, but Et would put his money on the Rebels.

Personality:
The consummate earner. The enigma. The mysterious tower that seemed to glide into the room. Et Herdü loves the air of respect, and notoriety brought by his accomplishments (official and other wise). Forever fashionably late. Host of only the best events. Friendly. Just do not ever forget, the mask of kindness is just that. A mask. The rumors surrounding the "gentle giant" are hard to ignore. 

Biography: 

Adal. A city in the desert, isolated from the world. With strict laws, a strict caste system, and strict observation of tradition. One of these traditions being "The Mask of Kindness". Slaves, soilders, and civil servants must wear a wooden mask blessed by the priestess of Ah Baal to bring happiness, fear, or obedience to all that behold them. Superstition of course. But society itself made it feel as real as the stone pillars of The High Tower. Et Herdü wore the mask of kindness for a noble man whose office was just past those pillars.

Most his life, Et was bred to wield the pen and slay numbers. He was a sweet boy, often picked on yhough he was much bigger than the other slave boys. He was the best accountant in The High Tower by the time he reached nineteen years. But by then it would be time for his next lesson in life. The necessity to by ruthless. A war infected the land and Lord Herdü sent all men and women of his name to the aid of Adal's victory. Six foot six inches, two hundred and fifty pounds of hard life and pent up frustration found it's release on the battle field. A spiked cestus was Et Herdü's preferred weapon. And it was effective if nothing else. Et performed so well, the Empress herself declared him freedom from his mask. But like a fool, he refused. He would wear his mask for the remainder of his time living. All the pain he spread during the war, he wanted to try and make it right. A touching gesture. But he had just defied The Empress. In front of... well everyone. She simply embraced him and smiled but everyone knew what would become of him. Everyone but Et. Luckily for him his Lord has come to respect him deeply, having now shared a battlefield. With a large bag of gold and a rucksack, Et was on the first ship across the sea.

The Et Herdü that arrived to port was not the kind giant that left Adal many months ago. It was not the harsh sea but the storm raging in his mind. All he had done, and the Empress was prepared to kill him in his sleep. A hardened man arrived on the port that morning. A man with few goals. Become rich enough to pay Lord Herdü back every gold coin. And maybe, just maybe create an opening to kill her lady empress. Twenty years pass. It's been almost twenty years since petty crime started to fall off, and cargo started to disappear. Pious city officials who were morally opposed to brothels and the like suffer accidents, resign, or go on vacations that last forever. About the same time gambling laws were being pushed for change along the port. And a very tall man in a mask bought a shitty bar right on the water.

With a million golden soilders accessible at a moment's notice, the love and respect for the locals, and the ear of the civil council, Et Herdü had established himself. A symbol of both the best and the worst of the country. Pulled himself up by his boot straps. Even if those boots kicked in a few doors. What more could he want? Well it just so happens, he wouldn't mind a country of his own. Which is why that rainy right, he let that little freedom fighter hide in in the pantry. It's the reason why he feeds them information and helps them get supplies. An investment in the future. His future.

Appearance:

Six foot six. Tall and muscular. His body is covered in scars from the Seven Year Offensive. A tattoo of a swan on his throat, the symbol of House of Herdü. Ever fashionable. Besides the scar over his left, emerald green eye, no one has seen Et Herdü's face.

Combat Information:
•Bare hands: With the kickboxing style of Adal's military, Et Herdü is just as deadly as any skilled swordsman.
• Silent Steps: Et Herdü has been told he should make more noise as he walked. He apppoigizes, yet it seems a bad habit. Or practice.
Weapon(s):
• Knuckle, Knee, Elbow, Heel,Palm.
• Battle Cestus
Ability/Skill(s):
• Profit. The making and reallocation of.
• Connections. He can get it done.
• Wealth. He can afford to get it done.
Strengths:
• Calculating, Intelligent and Tactful
• Physical Strength
• Charisma
• Persuasive
Weaknesses:
• Paranoid
• Risk Taker, Bet Maker. For better or worse
• Empathy. No matter how he tries to fight it
• Women and Cake

Sexual Information:
The slaves of Adal serviced whichever master of the opposite sex chose them. As a rich man Et Herdü enjoys the variety of women he can choose from free will and coin.
Sexual Nature:
Women are his preference. The thought of going to bed with a man is not one he finds appealing.
Ons & Offs:
No scat or blood stuff. Erything else is fair play.
Other Information:
Ets Face

bubby

Quote from: MisoThe Mouse on January 28, 2018, 07:07:25 PM
Name: Et Herdü
Affiliation: Rebels. Playing both sides, but Et would put his money on the Rebels.

Personality:
The consummate earner. The enigma. The mysterious tower that seemed to glide into the room. Et Herdü loves the air of respect, and notoriety brought by his accomplishments (official and other wise). Forever fashionably late. Host of only the best events. Friendly. Just do not ever forget, the mask of kindness is just that. A mask. The rumors surrounding the "gentle giant" are hard to ignore. 

Biography: 

Adal. A city in the desert, isolated from the world. With strict laws, a strict caste system, and strict observation of tradition. One of these traditions being "The Mask of Kindness". Slaves, soilders, and civil servants must wear a wooden mask blessed by the priestess of Ah Baal to bring happiness, fear, or obedience to all that behold them. Superstition of course. But society itself made it feel as real as the stone pillars of The High Tower. Et Herdü wore the mask of kindness for a noble man whose office was just past those pillars.

Most his life, Et was bred to wield the pen and slay numbers. He was a sweet boy, often picked on yhough he was much bigger than the other slave boys. He was the best accountant in The High Tower by the time he reached nineteen years. But by then it would be time for his next lesson in life. The necessity to by ruthless. A war infected the land and Lord Herdü sent all men and women of his name to the aid of Adal's victory. Six foot six inches, two hundred and fifty pounds of hard life and pent up frustration found it's release on the battle field. A spiked cestus was Et Herdü's preferred weapon. And it was effective if nothing else. Et performed so well, the Empress herself declared him freedom from his mask. But like a fool, he refused. He would wear his mask for the remainder of his time living. All the pain he spread during the war, he wanted to try and make it right. A touching gesture. But he had just defied The Empress. In front of... well everyone. She simply embraced him and smiled but everyone knew what would become of him. Everyone but Et. Luckily for him his Lord has come to respect him deeply, having now shared a battlefield. With a large bag of gold and a rucksack, Et was on the first ship across the sea.

The Et Herdü that arrived to port was not the kind giant that left Adal many months ago. It was not the harsh sea but the storm raging in his mind. All he had done, and the Empress was prepared to kill him in his sleep. A hardened man arrived on the port that morning. A man with few goals. Become rich enough to pay Lord Herdü back every gold coin. And maybe, just maybe create an opening to kill her lady empress. Twenty years pass. It's been almost twenty years since petty crime started to fall off, and cargo started to disappear. Pious city officials who were morally opposed to brothels and the like suffer accidents, resign, or go on vacations that last forever. About the same time gambling laws were being pushed for change along the port. And a very tall man in a mask bought a shitty bar right on the water.

With a million golden soilders accessible at a moment's notice, the love and respect for the locals, and the ear of the civil council, Et Herdü had established himself. A symbol of both the best and the worst of the country. Pulled himself up by his boot straps. Even if those boots kicked in a few doors. What more could he want? Well it just so happens, he wouldn't mind a country of his own. Which is why that rainy right, he let that little freedom fighter hide in in the pantry. It's the reason why he feeds them information and helps them get supplies. An investment in the future. His future.

Appearance:

Six foot six. Tall and muscular. His body is covered in scars from the Seven Year Offensive. A tattoo of a swan on his throat, the symbol of House of Herdü. Ever fashionable. Besides the scar over his left, emerald green eye, no one has seen Et Herdü's face.

Combat Information:
•Bare hands: With the kickboxing style of Adal's military, Et Herdü is just as deadly as any skilled swordsman.
• Silent Steps: Et Herdü has been told he should make more noise as he walked. He apppoigizes, yet it seems a bad habit. Or practice.
Weapon(s):
• Knuckle, Knee, Elbow, Heel,Palm.
• Battle Cestus
Ability/Skill(s):
• Profit. The making and reallocation of.
• Connections. He can get it done.
• Wealth. He can afford to get it done.
Strengths:
• Calculating, Intelligent and Tactful
• Physical Strength
• Charisma
• Persuasive
Weaknesses:
• Paranoid
• Risk Taker, Bet Maker. For better or worse
• Empathy. No matter how he tries to fight it
• Women and Cake

Sexual Information:
The slaves of Adal serviced whichever master of the opposite sex chose them. As a rich man Et Herdü enjoys the variety of women he can choose from free will and coin.
Sexual Nature:
Women are his preference. The thought of going to bed with a man is not one he finds appealing.
Ons & Offs:
No scat or blood stuff. Erything else is fair play.
Other Information:
Ets Face
Accepted! I'll add him to the char list in the OOC.

Relikai

Personal Information:
Name: Varian Wirbelwind
Affiliation: Neutral (Leaning towards the Rebels), ex-Mercenary

Personality: Carefree and Arbitrary would often make up the general description of who he is, but Varian is a self-admitted paradox when facing the many situations in life without someone to watch his back. He has been seen as all of the nine alignments, but ultimately chooses to describe himself as someone chaotic who thrives in the ever changing facade that is life, and that the most important thing in life is his own, a bagful of coins, and a warm woman lying next to him in bed.

Biography: A former member of the militia from a small farming village to the East, Varian grew up without parents as the result of a bandit raid upon his home. Raised by the village blacksmith who provided him with basic education and knowledge in the craft, a passing caravan took him in as a hired guard as a way to earn some coin, and the boy was soon trained to properly wield a spear and a shield by a member of the guard who turned out to be a mercenary. Defending the caravan against several raids, Varian eventually managed his first kill on a bandit, claiming the man's sword as a personal trophy of war. The thrill of fighting, and the coin earned from his travels with the merchant, made Varian believe he has found his calling as the boy stepped into the small mercenary camp which belonged to the Dragoons.

Someone strong in strength and quick on his feet, agility was one of Varian's strength as he trained in the usage of sword, spear and bow. Proficient with an array of weapons, Varian placed his favor on the use of smaller blades and a longsword, as well as a bow when it came to hunting both beast or men. Many jobs came during his time as a young man, and both his skills and purse grew with every task the Dragoons took. His performance in battle was noteworthy by those who he fought with, a mix of stability and swiftness which worked against both lightly armored raiders and the occasional armored knight who turned to being a bandit lord. It was here that his nickname as the Wirbelwind struck, the image of Varian fighting with his dual blades something not many would forget so soon.

Ending his contract after fifteen years in the Dragoons, Varian struck out towards the villages nearer to the city where he could put his knowledge in smithing into use. Undergoing formal training while also continuing to train himself as a member of the local militia, becoming a valuable trainer and instructor. It was here that the the man noticed how the land was... dying. The land which his family used to tend to and eat from, something just wasn't as right or as natural as they should be. These questions passed through his head, but the carefree Varian hardly has space to keep them in. The call of the city was too great however, and Varian eventually packed his belongings and headed towards the Capital where he hoped to participate in some tournaments, or start up a small business as a city smithy.

Appearance:

Stands at six feet, with a body of muscle from hours in the forge (with his hammer) and courtyard (with his weapons).

Combat Information:

Weapon(s):

Answeller - A longsword won from a templar-turned-bandit lord, the weapon remained in pristine quality after the blade was reforged after Varian's departure from the mercenaries. Freshly cast with quality steel, it was perhaps one of the best weapons a village smith could create, well balanced and made with reach and durability in mind.

Shinden and Reppu - A personal set of swords, the katana Shindenand the wakizashi Reppu. The combination of both weapons are fit perfectly into his fighting style, with the shorter blade especially strengthened for defence. Often they would be locked in his personal chest, Varian not willing to get them confiscated as exotic weapons, but they would be used should he be attending duels or combat.

Lung - It's name came from where Varian scored his first kill, puncturing the lung of a bandit when he was a boy. His first weapon, the spear has been changed several times, but the name remains every time he fashions a pair of spear tips, attaching them to either side of the staff to reform a copy of his very first weapon.

Dagger - Every warrior would have a backup weapon. Even though he might seem disarmed, all is fair in love and war.

Longbow - A hunter's favorite weapon apart from a crossbow, and one he used countless times while ambushing bandits.

Ability/Skill(s):

Martial Proficiency - Training as a mercenary and participating in battles for fifteen years has honed his usage of weapons, from the measly dagger to the heavy poleaxe.

Weapon Specialization - If he was to remain in the mercenaries, Varian would be assigned to be the weaponmaster with his swords. However, it was the fluid style of the Wirbelwind with curved slashing weapons that he was most comfortable with, moving quick enough to outmaneuver armored knights, and tearing into lightly armored foes.

Wirbelwind - It was not handwork which is key in combat, but footwork. Varian could explode into a flurry of precise slashes, using his two weapons to overwhelm any opponent with speed and strength.

Smithing - He could make and repair weapons, and the profits were used to purchase high quality materials for the next blade.

Strengths:

Physical Strength and Stamina - It takes a lot to work in the blacksmith for the whole day, and it took as much to march on foot fully equipped with chainmail. The Wirbelwind is extremely taxing, and Varian has to always be on the top of his physical condition to properly utilize it for its maximum efficiency.

Footwork - Shuffling and exploding into sprints made up the core of his fighting style, Varian could use this in dancing, fighting, or even escaping from a furious husband after a night with his wife.

Stealth - Not always clad in metal armor, the more comfortable leather allows him to move quietly from point to point. Varian has used this skill the most especially when husbands were away for the night.

Weaknesses:

Reckless - He often acts first and thinks later unless against overwhelming odds. That has gotten him into plenty of trouble, but he has always managed to give them the slip so far.

Women - Coin may be his master, but the tears of a woman works just as well, especially if he possesses a friendly disposition towards her.

Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature: Heterosexual, he often eyes maids and ladies who visit his shop, or the tavern girl who caught his attention.
Ons & Offs: Offs - Scat, Watersports, Gore, Vore, Bestiality.
Other Information:

persephone325

Apologies if I missed this, but what's the expected post rate?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

bubby

Quote from: Relikai on January 30, 2018, 01:46:28 AM
Personal Information:
Name: Varian Wirbelwind
Affiliation: Neutral (Leaning towards the Rebels), ex-Mercenary

Personality: Carefree and Arbitrary would often make up the general description of who he is, but Varian is a self-admitted paradox when facing the many situations in life without someone to watch his back. He has been seen as all of the nine alignments, but ultimately chooses to describe himself as someone chaotic who thrives in the ever changing facade that is life, and that the most important thing in life is his own, a bagful of coins, and a warm woman lying next to him in bed.

Biography: A former member of the militia from a small farming village to the East, Varian grew up without parents as the result of a bandit raid upon his home. Raised by the village blacksmith who provided him with basic education and knowledge in the craft, a passing caravan took him in as a hired guard as a way to earn some coin, and the boy was soon trained to properly wield a spear and a shield by a member of the guard who turned out to be a mercenary. Defending the caravan against several raids, Varian eventually managed his first kill on a bandit, claiming the man's sword as a personal trophy of war. The thrill of fighting, and the coin earned from his travels with the merchant, made Varian believe he has found his calling as the boy stepped into the small mercenary camp which belonged to the Dragoons.

Someone strong in strength and quick on his feet, agility was one of Varian's strength as he trained in the usage of sword, spear and bow. Proficient with an array of weapons, Varian placed his favor on the use of smaller blades and a longsword, as well as a bow when it came to hunting both beast or men. Many jobs came during his time as a young man, and both his skills and purse grew with every task the Dragoons took. His performance in battle was noteworthy by those who he fought with, a mix of stability and swiftness which worked against both lightly armored raiders and the occasional armored knight who turned to being a bandit lord. It was here that his nickname as the Wirbelwind struck, the image of Varian fighting with his dual blades something not many would forget so soon.

Ending his contract after fifteen years in the Dragoons, Varian struck out towards the villages nearer to the city where he could put his knowledge in smithing into use. Undergoing formal training while also continuing to train himself as a member of the local militia, becoming a valuable trainer and instructor. It was here that the the man noticed how the land was... dying. The land which his family used to tend to and eat from, something just wasn't as right or as natural as they should be. These questions passed through his head, but the carefree Varian hardly has space to keep them in. The call of the city was too great however, and Varian eventually packed his belongings and headed towards the Capital where he hoped to participate in some tournaments, or start up a small business as a city smithy.

Appearance:

Stands at six feet, with a body of muscle from hours in the forge (with his hammer) and courtyard (with his weapons).

Combat Information:

Weapon(s):

Answeller - A longsword won from a templar-turned-bandit lord, the weapon remained in pristine quality after the blade was reforged after Varian's departure from the mercenaries. Freshly cast with quality steel, it was perhaps one of the best weapons a village smith could create, well balanced and made with reach and durability in mind.

Shinden and Reppu - A personal set of swords, the katana Shindenand the wakizashi Reppu. The combination of both weapons are fit perfectly into his fighting style, with the shorter blade especially strengthened for defence. Often they would be locked in his personal chest, Varian not willing to get them confiscated as exotic weapons, but they would be used should he be attending duels or combat.

Lung - It's name came from where Varian scored his first kill, puncturing the lung of a bandit when he was a boy. His first weapon, the spear has been changed several times, but the name remains every time he fashions a pair of spear tips, attaching them to either side of the staff to reform a copy of his very first weapon.

Dagger - Every warrior would have a backup weapon. Even though he might seem disarmed, all is fair in love and war.

Longbow - A hunter's favorite weapon apart from a crossbow, and one he used countless times while ambushing bandits.

Ability/Skill(s):

Martial Proficiency - Training as a mercenary and participating in battles for fifteen years has honed his usage of weapons, from the measly dagger to the heavy poleaxe.

Weapon Specialization - If he was to remain in the mercenaries, Varian would be assigned to be the weaponmaster with his swords. However, it was the fluid style of the Wirbelwind with curved slashing weapons that he was most comfortable with, moving quick enough to outmaneuver armored knights, and tearing into lightly armored foes.

Wirbelwind - It was not handwork which is key in combat, but footwork. Varian could explode into a flurry of precise slashes, using his two weapons to overwhelm any opponent with speed and strength.

Smithing - He could make and repair weapons, and the profits were used to purchase high quality materials for the next blade.

Strengths:

Physical Strength and Stamina - It takes a lot to work in the blacksmith for the whole day, and it took as much to march on foot fully equipped with chainmail. The Wirbelwind is extremely taxing, and Varian has to always be on the top of his physical condition to properly utilize it for its maximum efficiency.

Footwork - Shuffling and exploding into sprints made up the core of his fighting style, Varian could use this in dancing, fighting, or even escaping from a furious husband after a night with his wife.

Stealth - Not always clad in metal armor, the more comfortable leather allows him to move quietly from point to point. Varian has used this skill the most especially when husbands were away for the night.

Weaknesses:

Reckless - He often acts first and thinks later unless against overwhelming odds. That has gotten him into plenty of trouble, but he has always managed to give them the slip so far.

Women - Coin may be his master, but the tears of a woman works just as well, especially if he possesses a friendly disposition towards her.

Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature: Heterosexual, he often eyes maids and ladies who visit his shop, or the tavern girl who caught his attention.
Ons & Offs: Offs - Scat, Watersports, Gore, Vore, Bestiality.
Other Information:

He looks great Relikai, welcome to the Game! I'll put your char sheet in the char thread, and go ahead and hop on in! There's a link to the OOC in the first post and there you'll find all the IC threads.

Quote from: persephone325 on January 30, 2018, 01:52:29 AM
Apologies if I missed this, but what's the expected post rate?

Heya persephone! I've put the posting rate at a max wait time of 2 weeks. I'm hoping that this gives people enough time and doesn't rush, but keeps things from getting too stale. I'm wanting people to be dedicated to the game but not get bored either.  :-)

persephone325

Quote from: bubby on January 30, 2018, 02:48:06 AM
Heya persephone! I've put the posting rate at a max wait time of 2 weeks. I'm hoping that this gives people enough time and doesn't rush, but keeps things from getting too stale. I'm wanting people to be dedicated to the game but not get bored either.  :-)

Got it! Merci! ^^
I don't know.

bubby

Quote from: persephone325 on January 30, 2018, 02:50:16 AM
Got it! Merci! ^^

You're very welcome darlin'.  :-)