A Brave New (Rapacious) World [Pathfinder Homebrew Interest check] (to the 15th)

Started by RobyntheWitch, December 12, 2017, 09:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

Thorne

I had Adulting to do, so am late to this, but I'd actually say more players is a good thing; because sadly, attrition is a thing. >.<

Either way, I'm good; but I thought I ought to mention that before the Word of GM goes out. ^^;
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

eBadger

Adulting is HIGHLY over rated.  But yeah, I've had a lot of that going on, too. 

And yes, I am happy to be helping out as GM Jr.  This will be Robyn's ride, but I'll help steer things astray....

kingmaster1

RobyntheWitch

This was a tough as hell choice to make guys, you have no idea just how tough. Still I want to thank all who did apply and tossed some great characters in here. Seriously, thank you... You all make me have high hopes for this. With out further ado:

Kingmaster1
Muse
Lynx181
Arcanist
Ixy
Thorne
Intuitive Dream

Welcome to the game guys, I'll have an OOC thread up soon.

kingmaster1

PhantomPistoleer

Aww!  I am sorry I didn't make it, but I hope you guys have a blast.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Lynx181

Thank you for picking us to be your players, and I hope to see those who weren't selected down the road hopefully, in other games or this.

Arcanist

Wooohhooo!!!
Nessa doing a little dance with Flint

Thank you For the opportunity RobyntheWitch and E-badger.

Can’t wait to get to know the rest of you guys and gals too.

And I am with Lynx181 as well. I hope to bump into the rest of those who were not selected down the road. And as always, everyone is welcome to pm me anytime.

Thanks again to all!
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Muse

Indeed, thank you for selecting me.  I'm looking forewards to this a great deal! :)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Intuitive Dream

Wow!  Thanks for the selection!  Although it is sad to be missing out on any one of these characters.

Random off-topic comment, I just saw the new Star Wars and if you haven't yet I highly recommend it.

Kathyan

Wow I was so busy this weekend and this selection process was over so soon :( I didn't even had enough time to put up a proper character, sigh. Oh well have fun those who made it in ^^

Jovialtraveler

Well I’d like to make a male character as well. I honestly wouldn’t being on the receiving end of noncon from monsters of any sort. Especially because if it’s a medieval society where men are expected to ALWAYS top and such, it would be interesting to have him realize and explore the idea that not only does he like to be a bottom sometimes, he likes being FORCED to be a bottom.

And I’ll probably pick one of the more martial classes, like a fighter or a slayer.