News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Bioshock Infinite: Columbia

Started by Prosak, April 02, 2013, 10:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prosak

Ok, I KNOW, I am not the only bloke on here who has played the HELL, out of Bioshock Infinite. Now, I am not requesting we play canon, or do our own take or anything. Although with Elizabeth's power, that is possible. No, I want us to play the inhabitant's of Columbia, and explore the wonder's, and complexity's of their world. Before Booker came. From the rebelling Vox Populi, to the citizens on the street. All the way to maybe making our own Mob, like the Italian Mafia in 1912 New York. I of coarse call dibb's on playing the Mob Boss of said Mafia. But, we don't even need that. It is a rich city, rich with plots we can explore. From their silly worship of our founding fathers, to their racism, all the way to actually celebrating John Wilk's Booth as a hero. >_< Ya I hate that last part pretty hard core, but you get my point. It is a beautiful city, spell binding in fact. But just a little scratch at the surface, is all it takes to find a gothic, and sinister world. As fucked up as Rapture.

Now, I am making a set of rules here:

1) Respect other peoples kink's, yet respect their offs. This goes without saying.

2) No god modding.

3) 2 Paragraph's a post at least. 1 Is acceptable, for when need be. But, keep things interesting. On a same note, not too long. Although this rule in general is not enforced, it is just preference.

4) At least have a first hand knowledge of the world, and city. At least a wiki based. I would prefer we didnt make too many canon mistakes towards the city. Or the way the city works.

5) Let's have fun!

Character sheet's:

Name:

Picture:

Description:
Personality:
Bio:

Weapon's Of Choice: If your character is packing heat, then what? Keep to game rules. 2 guns at a time, one melee. Melee must make real world sense on weight, so no chainsaw's. But a good number of things could be a baseball bat, machete, wrench, brass knuckles, even a sky Hook. Like in the game.

Vigor's: Only two are allowed at a time. One can be replaced for another. I will allow you to create your own as long as they are not to empowering, or go against how Vigor's work.

Wargtass

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY INTEREST!  :o
O/O

Prosak

Glad your interested! Go ahead and make a character if you want! lol. :)

Keelan

I... I might have to join this o.o

What would the basic goal of the game be?  Day to day living?  The city rapidly devolving?  Leading the Vox Populi to victory or defeat?

Prosak

Well it is before Booker, so we cant go the Vox Victory rout. But, I was thinking a more day to day living at first, just to set up character's. But devolve their lives down the dam rabbit hole. Into the swirling, non stop craziness that Columbia is. In short, just a normal day in columbia, filled with mystery, intrigue, death, lies, and vying for ones self to make it big in the city. Or die trying.

Prosak

Making a character to throw an example for ya all. Under construction.

Name: Jacob Burns

Picture:

Description: Irish, white, Brown hair. Has a scar across his nose, and right eye.
Personality: Calm, collective, and never stressed. Even calm under gun fire, doesn't let it bother him. He is a swinger at heart, and even if he loves gal, sex aint nothing but a thing. He isnt bothered by death, or murder. And doesn't shy away from it at all. The only things that matter to him in this world, are women, money, buisness, and most of all his boys and girls. His gang, the people that makes his power, pull, and wealth possible. Like any normal youth at his age, he loves to dance, make out, have sex, fall in love. But nothing is compared to the thrill of action. Being on the front line, does alot for morale, making him one of the more favored mob bosses. But, he is a ruthless businessmen at heart, and people should watch where they step when around him. Cuss, he might not need some shrine of himself, or people to worship him like the Prophet, but show respect. Most of the time though, he is lazy, and doesnt like to put much effort into anything else but sex or combat. So, make him mad, he would just shrug it off, take a smoke, and call it a day. Make him really mad, he would do the same but only after your bloody and beaten, to a pulp.

Bio: He got in young as a mob boss. How? Well, by killing his uncle of coarse. But, he still has a lot of work to do. Even if it was an already established family, it was still a small one. And an Irish one at that. Barely armed, and prepared to fight for their turf. But, greatness comes from small beginnings. Two years after his rise to power. And he is one of the most feared of all the other family's. Most dont even try to cross him. Well, occasionally some do, but they die pretty quick. Recently, he has been doing dealings, with the Vox Populi. A strange sort to him, but they fight for the right's of his fellow kinsmen, so they are good by him. Keep the fellow Irish happy, and his power is kept in a smooth balance.

Weapon's Of Choice: Duel wields mouser Pistol's. Solid Brass Knuckles.
Pistol's:

Brass Knuckles:

Vigor's: Murder Crow's, and Charge
Murder Crows: Summon's murderous crows to peck, lunge, stun, and kill your enemies. Can make nesting trap's.
Charge: Creates a tornado around you that allows you to charge with the force of a bull.

Prosak

OK, oficialy having an idea. Rival mob, that could be something we can have in this if people want. And if someone wants to play a different mob boss.

Wargtass

I am thinking something along the lines of a Union foreman. But I have to finish the game before I go any further with this, should be somewhere around tomorrow.
O/O

Prosak

Hey thats ok, I think in fact now is a good time to say.

NO SPOILERS HERE OR IN OOC!

1SAZ

I am going to say I am at least interested in this. Absolutely loved the game with it's brilliant ending (Not saying a word about it because it must be experienced. And yes, that is a must, not a 'eh, if I have time' type thing.) and amazing mid-game story.

Prosak

Lol, glad to have ya aboard. It is a great game. And the world is just.... Wow... Just wow. Even on the x box it is a spectacular thing to behold.  But, I got it for ps3. Go, high definition Columbia. Woot woot. lol.

1SAZ

I know! First time you see Columbia in high definition is just a O.O moment.

By the way, really love the mauser you picked for Jacob. Not a huge fan of golden guns, but engraving is absolutely gorgeous.

Prosak

Ya, just a gorgeous game all around. Although as I said above, scratch at the surface and it is actually an ugly, gothic world filled with it's own evil's and scrutiny.

Well, me neither. Thats why in cannon, it is a brass, and nickel plated gun, with the above engravings. But thanks for the compliment. Kiss ass :P lol.

Prosak

Prosak

Allowing one other mob boss. Preferably female. Since, that would not only be awesome but thematic.

ElvenKitten

Would like to fill that role then :)

Prosak

Glad to have your interest. ;D Your allowed to make a mob boss.

Wargtass

Lost a lot of time this week, I I won't be finishing the game until... tonight! Very disappointed that there are no BEE-ARM-CANNONS! so far though.  ::)
O/O

Prosak

Ya there wont bee any canons like that. :P get it. lol. But there is Murder Crows. Which is more menacing, hundred's of swarming bee's, or hundreds of swarming crows.

Wargtass

Bees, because they come out of holes in your arms!

Btw, dibs on a pair of Colt Navy's!  ;D
O/O

Prosak

Lol, well there is spewing water from holes in your hand. ;D thats gross enough in my book.

Lol, ok. That sounds like a cool, combo.

RedEve

Will there be a common plot line for all of the characters? Otherwise this looks like something that might go in all directions and nowhere at the same time...
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Are you still seeking a female mob boss? At work so I don't have time to fully look this over, but it's piqued my interest.

Sacredless

I'd be very interested! I personally love playing niche so, if a vigor or role is not yet taken, I'd be glad to take it(most of the time)!

Prosak

RedEve: Was not sure of direction at first. But now it seems the direction has spiraled towards being a nifty, mob focused rp, most likely focusing on the problems, fighting, and such among'st each other. While dealing with law, and Comstock.  Which, I would also play as GM.

Karma: I do have a mob boss taken. But, if you want you may send me a pm detailing your idea, and I could allow another mob boss. Honestly, I dont really wish to limit people, while at the same time not let everyone be a bunch of mob bosses, Dons need peons ya know. Lol.

Ha ha, well Sacredless your in luck. This is completely open, so be what you want to be. But yes we do seem to be focusing on a mafia, sort of gig with this. Which is fine by me. Still awesome.

Edit: Sacredless, I might actually like a personal enforcer if your up for it. My right hand man/women.