Looking to Rp while I wait for approval

Started by Avrix, July 30, 2010, 10:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avrix

Hello everyone, I am new here and I have been Rping for a while and am interested in doing a fantasy rpknights  and or pirates are preferred ,

Sophidian

Hello Avrix! I know this post is a bit old (Like...thirteen days, perhaps!) but if you still are looking for someone to RP with, I'd love to do a fantasy RP with pirates or knights.
Ons & Offs -- Searching for RPers -- A & As (September)

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass."
-- Anton Chekhov

TiaMaria

That sounds like a lot of fun. I'd be interested in playing if you still want to play.

orderNchaos

YYYAAARRR....what kind of pirates you looking for me hardy??

Sophidian

I know I'm not the OP, but I'd be willing to play any type of pirates RP orderNchaos and TiaMaria!

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass."
-- Anton Chekhov

TiaMaria

I'm game for that. One Idea I had was pirates attack a small coastal town and abduct someone they think is the mayor's daughter. It turns out they've stolen someone else, someone they can't ransom...

Sophidian

Quote from: TiaMaria on August 15, 2010, 03:29:27 PM
I'm game for that. One Idea I had was pirates attack a small coastal town and abduct someone they think is the mayor's daughter. It turns out they've stolen someone else, someone they can't ransom...

Sounds like a plan!

-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

Yar i could go for a good old pirate rp, never done one so would be interesting :D
Where Will A Creature Of Darkness Hide If Not In The Shadows Of The Night.

orderNchaos

Sounds Good Tia, any special requests  or idea on characters?

Sophidian

Can I request a female pirate? I love bringing in tough-as-nails chicks! Maybe the First Mate of the ship?

-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

haha that sounds pretty kwl, can i be the guy that cleans up the poop deck XD just because its called the poop deck lol

orderNchaos

I can be the Captain if no one else wants it....male or female...doesn't matter to me...!!

Sophidian

Gender of the Captain doesn't matter to me either. We could have an interesting Male-Female dynamic with Captain and First Mate, or we can have a Female-Female pirate crew. Whatever you'd like.

-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

that would be pretty awesome, i only play male characters though lol so maybe im like, the only guy on the ship who has to do all the jobs no one else will do, like swab the deck and such XD

TiaMaria

That would be an amusing reversal from the usual pirate stories. Perhaps you're the cabin boy, and so far as the crew are concerned, you're one step up from the rats and the stowaways. And being captain sounds like fun, may I volunteer for the post?

Sophidian

We'll also need someone to be the mistaken kidnapee. Poor guy/girl.

So, we'll have:

Captain
First Mate
Cabin Boy
Kidnapee

Anyone else we need?

-- Anton Chekhov

TiaMaria

Perhaps an unfortunate stowaway? A brave fool from the village, come to save the fair captive from their fate with the pirates, only to have the rescue cut short when he/she gets caught? And a few ordinary crew members wouldn't go amiss, either. It's a desperate ship that's only got three people on board.

Sophidian

You're right! So, should we try to recruit more people or have more than one character each?

-- Anton Chekhov

TiaMaria

We could either have more than one character, or just agree that there's a lot of faceless people on board, there when we need them, busying themselves with something when we don't. I personally like playing just one character when I play.

Sophidian

I, for one, am good with faceless people on board. No need to clog up the rp with people we're not inspired to play.

-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

i agree with the faceless people bit, i prefer been one character when I rp as well

orderNchaos

I'd like to run a female captain.  It's been a little while since I ran a female character, but you never really lose your edge on stuff like that.

I'm good with faceless people on the ship.  If we need an NPC to jump in for plot sake we can throw them in as necessary.  If we do that just make sure that we remember that person so we can use them again.

Other thoughts...since we all seem to be approved members now, any thoughts to moving this over to the adult section or keep it in the non-adult section?  I'm good with either, just thought I'd ask the question.

Sophidian

I'm good with either personally, OrderNchaos. (I totally keep reading your name as Order Nachos and it makes me so hungry...)

-- Anton Chekhov

Hunter Phoenix

i dont really have a preference about where it is either to be honest

TiaMaria

I think we should move it. I don't foresee PG-13 things happening to the stowaway or the captured people...