Is YouTube messing up for others too?

Started by King Serperior, October 12, 2017, 12:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

Just a small question, but is anyone else seeming to experience problems having their subscriptions show up?  Right now, it's showing under Subscriptions:

Your subscriptions haven’t uploaded any videos yet

This I know is false because there are a number of active channels and they often post videos, many of them, daily.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

King Serperior

That's very odd.  On all of my systems, computer, phone, and even TV, if I click on 'subscriptions,' then either it says that none of my subscriptions have uploaded anything or it just takes me to a list of channels.  :/

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

So, I found the solution, a very annoying one.

Looks like all I had to do was unsubscribe and the resubscribe to every single channel.  Luckily for me, I only was ever subscribed to about 11-12 channels.  >.<

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Rhedyn

That happened to me ages ago, KS. Like you the only way I could get them to show up again was to unsubscribe and resubscribe to everything. It did give me a chance and poke to cull my subscriptions list but it was a complete pain at the time.