Interest check - Kushiel game

Started by HairyHeretic, August 10, 2008, 03:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

Just tossing out a quick post to judge who would be interested in a Kushiel game, set probably about a century or so before the start of the series. I'm reading Kushiels Mercy at the moment, and it's reawakened by urge for this idea, probably with my disgraced Casseiline. Thinking the focus would be in and around the Court of Night Blooming Flowers, with maybe the Midwinter Masque being the upcoming event to bring everyone together for politics, intrigue, and all the other fun activities of the books.

I'm fairly sure from recent chats there'd be a few folks interested.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

NightBird

*raises a hand*

Count me in.

I'm tending toward a Valerian adept, or perhaps a physician serving that House.

The Dark Raven

I've heard so much good stuff about this series, I'd be willing to go in cold without reading the books.  I will drag every ounce of info out of my best friend to get the idea if i have to. :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

HairyHeretic

Wikipedia actually has some good base information to get you started. It is a very good series though.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Emmaline

Add me as interested. Love the series, amazing setting.

Anastasia Lockhart

I don't know much about the world, but with the little I do know, I know I would love to play an Eglantine courtesan, probably a dancer, or a Gentian mystic.