Looking for dark one-on-one (or maybe one-on-two)

Started by alahendra, February 17, 2006, 05:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alahendra

I've been interested in playing this character concept for awhile, so I thought I'd throw it out there and see if there are any takers. The game would be fantasy freeform, but based on DnD ideas (although if someone really wanted it to be a d20 based game, I'd be up for that).

My character would be a "Lawful good" paladin sort of character taken captive by some sort of sinister person or persons (sorcerer, demon, what have you--although I prefer them to appear fairly human) and slowly turned to the side of evil.  Eventually, it would be nice to then have this character be an ally to the original bad guy and together they would make someone else their slave (another player).

This is just a rough idea of what I want, but I'm open to idea.  After all, that's what collaborative storytelling is about. :)

Any takers?
"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0

Akioth

Seeing as I need 5 rps to fill my "limited rp" aspect I would be more than happy to oblige you in this request. That is if you think I can handle you *Grins*
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

alahendra

If I think you can handle me?  Hmmm...there are so many possible meanings conveyed there. ;)  Although I would think it would be more like whether I can handle you.  Look at your Roar score. (And why I have a positive roar, even a 1, I have no idea).

I am actually chatting with someone who PMed me, but I may be interested in other 1 on 1 RPs with a similar theme.  Still interested?

Akioth

Interest in a theme of which my nature is defined. Most certainly. And Look at Elvi's Roar. Mine is pathetic *Chuckles*

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

alahendra

Akioth

indarkestknight

Would you be interested in sharing, Akioth, or shall she and I set up seperate arrangements?

Akioth

Oo I think we're a little far into the rp to share. But im sure she'd be willing to rp with you. ^-^

indarkestknight

As you wish. *bow* Thank you, though. *waits for milady to arrive*