Savia - Ruling simulator - Smut/Story - Interest Check

Started by Seris, March 15, 2020, 05:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobbes1266

I'm in central standard time but I work irregular hours.

I'm considering having my species be able to change sex similar to certain types of fish and frogs, but I'm not completely sure yet.

I was planning on having my species be from a subterranean ecosystem that uses geothermal energy for the lowest part of the food chain rather than solar, so perhaps the catastrophe that drove them away could be related to volcanic activity.

Would the different species and cultures be aware that there are other sapiens other than themselves at the beginning? Would it be safe to assume that the 300-400 members of our "tribe" aren't the only members of our species?

Seris

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on March 22, 2020, 01:18:17 PM
I'm in central standard time but I work irregular hours.

I'm considering having my species be able to change sex similar to certain types of fish and frogs, but I'm not completely sure yet.

I was planning on having my species be from a subterranean ecosystem that uses geothermal energy for the lowest part of the food chain rather than solar, so perhaps the catastrophe that drove them away could be related to volcanic activity.

Would the different species and cultures be aware that there are other sapiens other than themselves at the beginning? Would it be safe to assume that the 300-400 members of our "tribe" aren't the only members of our species?

Sounds really interesting. It would have many advantages and disadvantages, how do you think they should look? Do you think they would have lizard like appearance or something else? And yes, everybody is aware that there are other sapient races, and it is possible that there are more groups out there of your race. But if are there other groups they are probably smaller than yours.

Well, I am going to deal with time schedule later when I actually finish the system. And I added sheet so everybody can fill it up and post it here, it is still not finished and system stats are not included, but you can create your race already.

House of Saberhagen

I will have a sheet posted later tonight or tomorrow!

Captjoe

This looks really interesting! Imma just keep this bookmarked. It seems like you've got plenty of people already, so I don't want to overload you. But I'll definitely keep my eye on this!
I cannot make you believe the truth. I may only tell it to you.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

Hobbes1266

I had planned on them being mostly humanoid with some specific noticeable adaptations due to their environment (practically white skin from lack of sunlight, horns for thermo regulation due to proximity to geothermal vents, claws for climbing, larger eyes from the low light environment, and slightly shorter height due to theoretical ecological restrictions) but now that it's been mentioned, some scales might be interesting, not sure though

c0i9z

Hmm. I'm hesitating between ratlings, goblins and kobolds. Or maybe just lizardmen? That might be fun, too.

Juggtacular

c0i9z

In that case, I should probably stick with goblins or ratlings.

Juggtacular

Quote from: c0i9z on March 22, 2020, 11:08:29 PM
In that case, I should probably stick with goblins or ratlings.

If you still wanted to go with Lizardmen that would be fine with me. They'd be similar but distinct races, maybe with a distant relation that either means they have a deep friendship or an animosity as to who is the better version so to speak.

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Juggtacular

Videospirit

Race

Name: Changelings
Description: Amorphous Shapeshifters, they can alter their height, looks, and pigmentation to appear as any creature of similar mass, their mimickry less elaborate the farther they need to stretch or compress their form. They tend to be vain and favour unrealistically gorgeous shapes when not impersonating any particular individual, with a very human sense of beauty. Their forms lose cohesion when they die, turning into a puddle of liquid. Adults weigh about 200 pounds give or take 30 pounds. Newborns are heavy, at least 10 pounds.
Racial abilities/traits: Shapeshifting, able to copy some traits of other creatures when shapeshifting such as senses, gills, or reproductive ability. Colony of cells, lack of vital organs. Highly flammable, lose mass when injured and regrow very slowly. Can exchange colony members between two changelings to transfer information or help recovery.
Age: Oldest living changeling in recorded history was 113 winters old,  anatomy means they only die of old age once enough of their cells wear out and stop dividing to prevent them from maintaining sentience. 100 winters on average. Their growth pretty much ceases unless injured once they reach adulthood at 26.
Genders: Changelings need to take on a sex to reproduce, but they have no natural genders, only those individual changelings adopt from the ways of other species.
Rituals-Customs: Changelings occasionally steal the children of other creatures away and replace them with a young changeling, in order to learn the habits, customs, and threat posed by these other creatures. This is not limited to sapient lifeforms. Once their children reach adulthood they will be compelled to return to their parents side. Changelings adopt a personal form when they reach adulthood for everyday use, and it's considered very rude to impersonate another changeling's personal form without permission.

Character

Name: Sarai Virtuso
Preferred form's Physical description: Long silky white hair, 6'11", 170 Ibs.
Traits: Physical: Average. Psychological: Lonely, artistic, Brave, Ambitious
History: Her mother was sent away as a child to study another race. They tracked her back to the tribe when she returned as an adult, but left to report their tribe's location. This other race attacked their tribe years later while she was very young, and their tribe fled into the sea, temporarily adopting gilled forms. She rose to the position of tribal chief when their previous chief was killed against a powerful beast of the sea, promising to reclaim a place for their tribe on land. She earns a lot of respect for her sense of style, not just her personal form, but any form she designs being highly regarded for its beauty among changelings.

RedPhoenix

Let's give this a whirl. Very open to making changes if this doesn't match what you are looking for!

Race

Name: Melli

Description: The Melli tend towards slender, beautiful, and agile. They have exceptional senses and can see perfectly in the dark. Many are able to communicate at an emphatic level with wildlife and the species tends to have a high level of spiritual sensitivity. The Melli skin color ranges from pale to dark and some have a shade of green mixed in with typical human skin colors. Their hair can come in all types and colors, and tends to grow quickly and be worn long. Melli are naturally smooth skinned with no body hair or facial hair.

Melli tend to be psychologically fragile and easily influenced by their life experiences. If raised in peace, Melli tend to be exceptionally loving and gentle. However, a Melli that goes through too many hard times in their life can become sadistic and violent, and such a Melli must be exiled from the community. These exiled dark Melli are extremely dangerous to anything they come across.

Racial abilities/traits: Night Vision. Excellent Senses. Primitive Communication with Animals. Affinity for Woodlands. Very Agile. Beautiful and Seductive.

Age: The Melli can live several centuries. They are considered of age at approximately one hundred. After maturing, Melli do not grow old until their very final years, when they age rapidly and die soon afterwards.

Genders: Melli grow into several distinct genders in their long childhoods. While Melli tend to gravitate towards certain roles based on their gender, Melli society does not enforce this by any means and all are free to act as they wish.

(5%) The Miog are male-bodied Melli who are typically the most physically impressive as well standing tallest of all Melli on average. They tend to have the muscles that most other Melli lack compared to other races, while losing none of the agility and quickness. Miog are also prominently endowed and, if psychologically balanced, are the only Melli gender that is always capable of fathering a child. For these reasons, and their rarity, the Miog tend to be pampered and kept away from daily tasks that might harm them, only called on when the community needs a truly dangerous threat dispatched. Their prowess at these tasks leads to them being treated with something akin to hero worship by most other Melli. This suits the mindset of a typical Miog just fine. Miog tend to clash when in proximity with each other, and keeping them apart, or contented in other ways, is a large part of the balancing that those who keep Melli society steady have to manage. A miog who falls to the darkness is capable of tremendous harm, and will often refuse exile, forcing a violent clash that leaves society shattered.

(15%) Although they possess some male characteristics, the Mer are soft-bodied Melli who are prettier and less endowed than the Miog, tending to appear as androgynous if not feminine, even possessing a set of female sex organs. They tend to enjoy functions that can be done from the safety of sanctuaries as they are some of the physically weakest of the Melli - making the clothes and tools that others use, as well as music, and maintenance of the sanctuaries tends to fall on them. Mer can father children with another Melli, but it is very rare for this to happen as Mer seed tends to be infertile. Likewise most attempts to impregnate Mer do not succeed, although it is far from unheard for one to give birth. Mer are capable of breast growth and expressing milk when they care for the young, and many consider it a sign of prestige and and find it fulfilling to feed and raise children and see to the needs of mothers in the sanctuaries. Mer who fall to the darkness tend to express it in self-harm.

(45%) the Asar are the most numerous of the Melli and also the most flexible and diverse. Asar exist in both male and female bodies, which tend to be modest at least by Melli standards. They are less muscular than the Miog or Roch, and less beautiful than the Loth. What makes the Asar unique is that when the seasons change, so to might they. What this is based on is not well understood, although there are theories. Asar are comfortable in either of their bodies, and continue with their lives when they wake up from the change as if not much is different. For the vast majority of Asar, their features remain the same, and both body types are similar. For example an athletic, red-haired, olive skinned Asar in their male body is also an athletic, red-haired, olive skinned Asar in their female body. Melli tend to have no problems identifying Asar after their change. Asar can fit into nearly any role in society, and both of their forms are capable of reproduction. Asar who fall to the darkness tend to do so rather obviously and dramatically, making them easy to catch and mete an appropriate punishment on.

(25%) The Roch are athletic female-bodied Melli who are the most physically impressive after the Miog. They tend to be responsible for many of the day to day activities that keep society functioning - hunting, gathering, and building. They also tend to end up as making most of the important decisions in day to day life for other Melli and tend to be the best at what most other species would view as leadership. They tend to be fearless in defense of the Melli sanctuaries and the bulk of the work keeping threats at bay also falls on the capable Roch. Roch can give birth, but must be in a very carefully balanced psychological and spiritual place to accept children. As the Roch tend to be those that other races come into contact with the most, and there is nothing that says they cannot dictate how those encounters go, one who has not been inside a sanctuary might be led to believe that these strong women represent the entirety of Melli society. Roch who fall to the darkness tend to become bullies and tyrants until they are exiled.

(10%) The Loth are the curvaceous female-bodied Melli who tend to be the most beautiful and beguiling of all. Gifted with a nearly psychic ability to know the psychological state and true desires of any Melli they interact with, the more complex Melli society becomes the greater ability the Loth will have to control it. The Loth also tend to be the most keen of mind of any Melli, and they are the ones that on any given day one might find pondering the stars, the trees, the seasons, and on the verge of making the breakthroughs that will be necessary for Melli society to advance. Loth tend to be very fertile, almost constantly able to mother children, but they do not tend to enjoy pregnancy as it distracts from their more intellectual pursuits, and thus they tend to deflect the pressure to breed as long as they can, which considering they are the smartest Melli is often quite long. A Loth who falls to the darkness is a terrifying and disruptive presence in society, capable of masking their true intentions, pulling strings, and inflicting sadistic torments on their fellow Melli.

Rituals-Customs: Mating tends to be done between any couple that can breed and impregnate with no real societal push towards any one type of pairing. Melli pregnancy is very lengthy and the people understand that exposure of an unborn child to negative spiritual energy can have a profound impact on the psyche of that Melli, and thus pregnant Melli tend to be sheltered and kept apart from the world at large in positive and peaceful communities. Melli society tends to have formed around these shelters, with those that are not pregnant caring for those who are and ensuring that they are kept safe, happy, and isolated. Melli raise children as a community, individual parentage meaning only a few token things.

Melli don't have any real concept of monogamy and sexually are very adventurous, considering very little taboo once a Melli is of age. In fact, the name Melli comes from their word for love, as they consider this to be what separates them from wild animals much moreso than intelligence, tool use, or anything else. Melli exist in a default state of very affectionate displays towards each other, and only when they are angry or upset with a fellow Melli do they fall back to the state of separation that to most species would seem like the default state of things.

Melli are prone to egotism and sensitivity, and can become upset and disruptive if they feel disrespected. Every Melli has a short list of things they consider themselves the best or most gifted at, and bristle at the notion that anyone else can compare to them. Competition is a driving force of Melli society, but if it was ever allowed to run rampant society would fall apart completely. Maintaining this delicate balance is one of the key roles of those who are emerging as leaders to this primitive people.

To maintain happiness and calm, music is very important to the Melli. Many hours each day are spent in song, dance, and other peaceful activities. Melli who are unable to do this tend to become dangerous and unhinged.

Melli recognize spiritual energies and divine forces, but have not yet begun to give them names.

Character

Name: Vylie, the first Singer

Physical description: Vylie is an exceptionally beautiful Mer. Their hair is typically woven with flowers, their face typically painted alluringly, they usually do not wear much in terms of clothing. Their lovely body is built like a dancer's, with lovely curved hips but no breasts. They are very skilled at calming and boosting the egos of upset or depressed Melli, and their non-threatening and loving demeanor never seems to break. While they have no real ability to command, to strategize, or to plan for the future, they are very good at keeping the delicate tapestry of Melli society functioning, which is what the young race needs more than anything.

Traits: Beautiful, Charming, Sensitive, Nurturing, Attentive.

History: Two hundred years ago Vylie was just one of many wandering Melli, a race teetering on the brink of extinction due to how many of their young were born violent and unhinged, and how many grew that way due to the harsh consequences of primitive life. Not seen as an ideal mate themself, Vylie spent their time pondering how to keep their people together. They began to sing songs, which called together their people in larger groups, and they found that the more their people could be together and happy the stronger they all were. Vylie led the efforts to establish the secret sanctuaries for pregnant Melli deep in the forests, and spends most of their life ensuring that all Melli feel happy, confident, and encouraged to keep their fragile and primitive society functioning. Vylie has not sired any children, their duties keeping them too busy to be an attractive mate even if it were a viable option, and while many would like to have the prestige of being the Melli who impregnated the First Singer, Vylie has managed to avoid this as well which is a relief, knowing that once they must seclude themselves away that ruling will be too difficult and they will lose what influence they have rather quickly.

Juggtacular

Started on the Drakkon. I'll have them done later on today.

Seris

Quote from: RedPhoenix on March 23, 2020, 12:12:22 AM
Let's give this a whirl. Very open to making changes if this doesn't match what you are looking for!

Race

Name: Melli

Description: The Melli tend towards slender, beautiful, and agile. They have exceptional senses and can see perfectly in the dark. Many are able to communicate at an emphatic level with wildlife and the species tends to have a high level of spiritual sensitivity. The Melli skin color ranges from pale to dark and some have a shade of green mixed in with typical human skin colors. Their hair can come in all types and colors, and tends to grow quickly and be worn long. Melli are naturally smooth skinned with no body hair or facial hair.

Melli tend to be psychologically fragile and easily influenced by their life experiences. If raised in peace, Melli tend to be exceptionally loving and gentle. However, a Melli that goes trough too many hard times in their life can become sadistic and violent, and such a Melli must be exiled from the community. These exiled dark Melli are extremely dangerous to anything they come across.

Racial abilities/traits: Night Vision. Excellent Senses. Primitive Communication with Animals. Affinity for Woodlands. Very Agile. Beautiful and Seductive.

Age: The Melli can live several centuries. They are considered of age at approximately one hundred.

Genders: The Melli exhibit many different genders, most of which are a combination of their sex organs and their body type. Melli can have sex organs typical of a male, female, both or neither, and a body type that is masculine, feminine, both, or neither, for a total of sixteen distinct gender roles that tend to exist in fairly even proportions - although those that cannot give birth tend to be more willing to go out in the world and thus have a higher mortality rate and are less represented the older the age group gets.

Rituals-Customs: Mating tends to be done between any couple that can breed and impregnate with no real societal push towards any one type of pairing. Melli pregnancy is very lengthy and the people understand that exposure of an unborn child to negative spiritual energy can have a profound impact on the psyche of that Melli, and thus pregnant Melli tend to be sheltered and kept apart from the world at large in positive and peaceful communities. Melli society tends to have formed around these shelters, with those that are not pregnant caring for those who are and ensuring that they are kept safe, happy, and isolated.

Melli don't have any real concept of monogamy and sexually are very adventurous, considering very little taboo once a Melli is of age. In fact, the name Melli comes from their word for love, as they consider this to be what separates them from wild animals much moreso than intelligence, tool use, or anything else.

Melli are prone to egotism and sensitivity, and can become upset and disruptive if they feel disrespected. Every Melli has a short list of things they consider themselves the best or most gifted at, and bristle at the notion that anyone else can compare to them. Competition is a driving force of Melli society, but if it was ever allowed to run rampant society would fall apart completely. Maintaining this delicate balance is one of the key roles of those who are emerging as leaders to this primitive people.

To maintain happiness and calm, music is very important to the Melli. Many hours each day are spent in song, dance, and other peaceful activities. Melli who are unable to do this tend to become dangerous and unhinged.

Melli recognize spiritual energies and divine forces, but have not yet begun to give them names.

Because of their great number of gender expressions, Melli do not use gendered pronouns, referring to all Melli as 'they/them.'

Character

Name: Vylie, the first Singer

Physical description: An exceptionally beautiful female-bodied/dual-sexed Melli. Their hair is typically woven with flowers, their face typically painted alluringly, they usually do not wear much in terms of clothing. Their lovely body is built like a dancer's. They are very skilled at calming and boosting the egos of upset or depressed Melli, and their non-threatening and loving demeanor never seems to break. While they have no real ability to command, to strategize, or to plan for the future, they are very good at keeping the delicate tapestry of Melli society functioning, which is what the young race needs more than anything.

Traits: Beautiful, Charming, Sensitive, Nurturing, Attentive.

History: Two hundred years ago Vylie was just one of many wandering Melli, a race teetering on the brink of extinction due to how many of their young were born violent and unhinged, and how many grew that way due to the harsh consequences of primitive life. Not seen as an ideal mate themself, Vylie spent their time pondering how to keep their people together. They began to sing songs, which called together their people in larger groups, and they found that the more their people could be together and happy the stronger they all were. Vylie led the efforts to establish the secret sanctuaries for pregnant Melli deep in the forests, and spends most of their life ensuring that all Melli feel happy, confident, and encouraged to keep their fragile and primitive society functioning.

Looks nice, only thing I would like to change is the overwhelming mix of genders, maybe pick max 6 combinations of body/gender types you would like. It is actually going to affect breeding rate, so I need something a bit simpler than sixteen body types : D. Apart from that everything is fine, and I can already see who is going to be the favorite race on slave market.

Quote from: Videospirit on March 22, 2020, 11:31:39 PM
Race

Name: Changelings
Description: Amorphous Shapeshifters, they can alter their height, looks, and pigmentation to appear as any creature of similar mass, their mimickry less elaborate the farther they need to stretch or compress their form. They tend to be vain and favour unrealistically gorgeous shapes when not impersonating any particular individual, with a very human sense of beauty. Their forms lose cohesion when they die, turning into a puddle of liquid. Adults weigh about 200 pounds give or take 30 pounds. Newborns are heavy, at least 10 pounds.
Racial abilities/traits: Shapeshifting, able to copy some traits of other creatures when shapeshifting such as senses, gills, or reproductive ability. Colony of cells, lack of vital organs. Highly flammable, lose mass when injured and regrow very slowly. Can exchange colony members between two changelings to transfer information or help recovery.
Age: Oldest living changeling in recorded history was 113 winters old,  anatomy means they only die of old age once enough of their cells wear out and stop dividing to prevent them from maintaining sentience. 100 winters on average. Their growth pretty much ceases unless injured once they reach adulthood at 26.
Genders: Changelings need to take on a sex to reproduce, but they have no natural genders, only those individual changelings adopt from the ways of other species.
Rituals-Customs: Changelings occasionally steal the children of other creatures away and replace them with a young changeling, in order to learn the habits, customs, and threat posed by these other creatures. This is not limited to sapient lifeforms. Once their children reach adulthood they will be compelled to return to their parents side. Changelings adopt a personal form when they reach adulthood for everyday use, and it's considered very rude to impersonate another changeling's personal form without permission.

Character

Name: Sarai Virtuso
Preferred form's Physical description: Long silky white hair, 6'11", 170 Ibs.
Traits: Physical: Average. Psychological: Lonely, artistic, Brave, Ambitious
History: Her mother was sent away as a child to study another race. They tracked her back to the tribe when she returned as an adult, but left to report their tribe's location. This other race attacked their tribe years later while she was very young, and their tribe fled into the sea, temporarily adopting gilled forms. She rose to the position of tribal chief when their previous chief was killed against a powerful beast of the sea, promising to reclaim a place for their tribe on land. She earns a lot of respect for her sense of style, not just her personal form, but any form she designs being highly regarded for its beauty among changelings.

I am honestly not sure, have been thinking about it for a while now. It could make the game interesting but at the same time it seems really overpowered, ability to take on look of others while also gaining their specifics and even infiltrating other societies. I appreciate the work and I feel bad about saying it, but you should probably pick another race.

RedPhoenix

What? I can't have sixteen genders! *mumble grumble*

Okay I'll parse it down to a measly six. :P

p.s. <3

Seris

Quote from: RedPhoenix on March 23, 2020, 03:44:52 AM
What? I can't have sixteen genders! *mumble grumble*

Okay I'll parse it down to a measly six. :P

p.s. <3

Good you deserve a good pat on the head! Probably modify it in your posted sheet and describe which genders are those and which ones are capable of bearing children.

RedPhoenix

Seris

RedPhoenix

c0i9z

Race

Name: Goblin

Description: Goblins stand around three feet tall, with large, pointy ears. They all have fangs, despite being extremely omnivorous, and often and clawed hands and/or feet. Their skin shows a variety of colours, though green is most frequent, followed by blue. Whatever their colour, it is almost always uniform rather than patterned. They are an extremely social species and prize the group much more highly than the individual. They are also abundantly fertile and are relatively short-lived, which tends to cause reckless behaviour, especially amongst males. Or, possibly, is the result of this behaviour. This causes a severe imbalance in gender ratios, which, combined with their mating habits, creates a matriarchal society. Children only spend a few months wholly dependent on their mothers and are afterwards left to the care of the village. While not individually smart or strong, goblins are numerous and possess a sort of group intelligence that can be frightening to experience. A large group of goblins should not easily be underestimated.

Racial abilities/traits: Nimble, extremely omnivorous, very adaptable, sees in the dark, compatible with most races, special groupthink

Age: Goblins tend to live to around 40 at most, though few die of natural causes and there is evidence that they could live further still. They are considered adult at 20, not because is it the age of sexual maturity, but because it is usually agreed to that any goblin that has managed to live that long is at least worth listening to.

Genders: 20% Male, 80% Female. Birth ratios are equal, but high male casualties skews it

Rituals-Customs: Goblins are extremely promiscuous, but with each other and with other races. They are capable of producing a child with most races, the result always being a goblin. Due to the lack of males, female goblins will often seek out outside males to fertilize them. This practice may well explain why the goblin race stays so diverse.

Goblins have a shamanistic tradition, not so much worship of nature as acknowledgement and respect for its power, as well as forces they know to be beyond their understanding. As goblins don't have a written language, shamans hold a special place as preservers of important knowledge and those few stories that goblins consider especially important.

Character

Unsafe
Name: Kieri
Physical description: Kieri is short, even for a goblin, with green skin, reddish hair and piercing yellow eyes. She is dressed in a simple cloak at most, and is often covered in tribal markings, especially on more official occasions. But she is never without her mask, bestowed onto her by the shamans as a symbol of her leadership.
Traits: Fierce, ambitious, tough, stubborn, an ability to guide the groupthink rather than be subsumed by it.
History: There are rumours that Kieri has human blood, perhaps even orc blood running in her veins. Certainly, her mother had been making the rounds along those tribes in the few months before her birth, but, as with any goblin, Kieri doesn't know her birth father. But what she does know is that she possesses an ability possessed by no other goblin she knows of, not even her litter-siblings. Maybe due to her tough, stubborn nature, or due to some strange intelligence, she can guide the will of the tribe, act as leader to those who had always been leaderless. And suffered from it, she could see. Without strong focus, they easily fell prey to those who did, the groupthink too slow to respond to their tactics.

They could do better, Kieri realized. She could do better. Once she proved herself by surviving pre-adulthood, she quickly took the reins of the tribe, steered the groupthink, like on would steer a raft through rapids. Pushed the tribe towards seeking out new lands, where it could grow, strong and numerous, under her leadership and, she hoped, that of one of her many children. And one of theirs, in turn. She was goblin, after all, and even to her, the tribe was above all else.

Juggtacular

Race

Name: Drakkon[Dray-Con]
Description: The Drakkon are a race that are remarkably different aside from a few base similarities from person to person. In fact, they vary as much as their ancestors, the dragons of old. All Drakkon posses scales from head to toe, reptilian eyes(slit pupils that expand and contract), fangs, claws on four-fingered hands(with thumbs), and three-toed talons. Some Drakkon possess hair, while some have horns, and some have a hard carapace on their skull. Every Drakkon possesses a tail, although not all of them have wings. Having wings is considered a blessing, and the winged Drakkon are often used as scouts and explorers. The shortest Drakkon has been measured to be 6'0, while the tallest so far is 8'0. Drakkon are covered in scales, and the color of those scales varies from brilliant white, to the deepest black, with every color and combination in-between. Drakkon also differ wildly in facial structure, with some looking extremely similar to their dragon ancestors with a full snout, some having a shorter and more rounded facial structure, and some with normal faces(humanoid). Drakkon women lay eggs and the children hatch fully formed. Due to the longevity of Drakkon lifespans, women tend to give birth to a clutch of eggs, usually between 6 and 14, and are encouraged to reproduce as much as possible.

Racial abilities/traits: Drakkon are extremely powerful and robust creatures, boasting great strength, stamina,  and durability(in large part due to their iron-like scales). They have very powerful vision, as well as a keen sense of smell, which lets them track their prey, even while wheeling through the sky above.

Age: Drakkon live for centuries, and can exceed 1,000 years if they survive the constant fighting. At the age of 10, they are considered a child, at 50, they receive their coming of age trial, and somewhere between 100-200 depending on their experiences, they are considered a full adult.

Genders: Drakkon almost essentially exist as male and female, although rarely children are born with both sets of genitalia. They are not shunned, and are treated as any other Drakkon, being addressed as they choose.

Rituals-Customs: The Drakkon culture is centered around strength and status. The more battles you've fought, the more victories you've won, the more treasure you've claimed, all adds to your status in your clan. Almost anything can be decided with a trial by combat. Drakkon women are attracted to strong men, so to earn your woman, you must undergo a trial of her choosing, or defeat her current partner in combat. The same goes for the women, as genders are equal among the Drakkon. If the partner of the defeated does not wish to leave their mate, they can challenge the one who defeated them to maintain their relationship, or offer up something in exchange. Drakkon are a nomadic culture, and consists of a multitude of tribes and clans roaming the land.  All Drakkon worship the Dragon Gods of old, with a pantheon consisting of six ancient dragons, each representing an affinity. Drunn, God of War & Flames. Barenthet, God of Sky & Thunder. Zilla, Goddess of Fertility & Water. Morellanar, Goddess of Nature & Poison. Ebondine, Goddess of Darkness & Death. And the ruler of the Dragon Gods, Taranthranix, Elder God of Creation & Order.

Character

Name: Taranthull, The Apex
Physical description: Taranthull appears to be the perfect representation of the Drakkon. Seven and a half feet tall, 380lbs, with scales of a myriad of regal colors and icy blue eyes. His long white hair flows from the armored crown on his skull down to his shoulders, and just by looking you can see the power housed in his highly athletic frame. His tail extends roughly five feet behind him, and is adorned with an armored tip. His wings are large enough that he often folds them over his shoulders like a cloak, instead of keeping them furled on his back like most Drakkon. His wingspan is nearly sixteen feet.

Traits: Taranthull is big, fast, and strong, boasting an enviable physique among Drakkon, as he so far has not found an enemy Drakkon or otherwise he couldn't defeat in combat. He is also as of now the largest of the winged caste, yet his strength rivals that of the groundborn. He is also very smart and clever, thinking in ways many Drakkon don't, giving him another advantage over the average member of his race. Most of all, he combines these traits into raw charisma, making others believe his words by show of action.  He understands the fine line between pragmatism and mercilessness and is known for being harsh, but fair.

History: Nearly a century ago, Taranthull was born to Orlexion, Chieftan of the Scalebound Clan, and his wife, Beornya. It was said that Orlexion's line descended from Taranthranix himself, so when Taranthull hatched from his egg at twice the size of most other Drakkon babies, they saw it as a sign he would do great things one day. He'd reached his full height of 7'5 before his fiftieth birthday, which set him apart from the others even further.

As the son of the Chieftain, he wasn't given special treatment. Instead, he was forced to endure harsh training to prove himself worthy of being his fathers son, and succeeding him as Chieftain when he the time came. So he trained, and he learned, and he fought, and he conquered. By the time he was sixty, he'd absorbed more than half a dozen clans into the Scalebound through skirmishes, wars, and duels, and the size of their clan rivaled that of the largest clans in the land.

Eventually, he realized that a group of such size couldn't handle a nomadic lifestyle without destroying the land around them. So, he left his people and set out on a search for something foreign to them. A home. He was away for years, but returned with the sun at his back one day to tell his father and fellow clansmen of a great mountain in the north.

Around it was plentiful food, water; everything they'd need to thrive. Easily convincing his people due to food shortages and infighting, he led them to the unclaimed mountain he named The Keep, and his people built their new kingdom at the foot of the mountain, with tents and dwellings dotting it's base. Taranthull has continued to absorb tribes into his own, growing their power with each addition. With his leadership, the Drakkon have flourished as a race, and while keeping their warrior culture, the establishment of a permanent home has allowed them to focus on other exploits such as the arts, sciences, and mysticism that were once ignored due to having to struggle to survive.

-----
Essentially he is the King of a warrior race, and sort of forcing them to evolve past their antiquated ways...by force ironically.

pdragon

Race

Name: The Orkaan

Description: The Orkaan are a strong and sturdy people. Physically imposing, it is rare to see an Orkaani below 6ft tall, the average hovering around 6'6, and some rising as tall as 8 ft, though that is considered a rare anomaly. Their muscles are dense and tightly corded to their bones, which are themselves denser than most other races, meaning even leaner looking Orkaani can weight over 250 pounds and have deceptively high physical strength. Larger specimens can weight upwards of 600. Their skin comes in various shades of green and their hair is typically black, though in rare cases can come in shades of red or even blue. Their facial structure tends to be more angular and "feminine", and aside from their scalps don't appear to grow hair anywhere else on their bodies. Distinct facial features include long pointed ears, jutting lower tusks, and eyes that come in a wide range of vibrant hues, and even glow dimly in the dark.

The Orkaan are primarily nomadic hunters, forgoing stationary settlements in favor of roaming caravans to pursue game. This simple and pragmatic lifestyle gives birth to a society that respects merit and competency above all else. This naturally leans towards favoring physical strength and dexterity, however it is not limited to just that. Whether it be a keen sense of observation, wise council, or the ability to craft, if one is able to contribute to the tribe's prosperity they are considered equally worthy. Because they roam far and wide they tend to make contact with other societies more often than most. Normally they are willing to give such peoples a wide berth and simply pass by. However when conflict arises, or a tribe is particularly desperate for territory or resources, they will not hesitate to wage war and decimate their neighbors. Because of this they have earned the reputation of being raiders and savages, their hunting caravans often mistaken for raiding bands, which only further perpetuates conflict.

Racial abbilities/traits: Orkaan are large, strong, and deceptively agile, comparable to raging bulls. Their bodies are built in such a way that a well exercised Orkaani is fully capable of handling their immense size with little loss in speed or endurance compared to other races, and in general have efficient enough metabolisms to not require an excessive amount of food to maintain themselves, though they do eat considerably more than others on average.

Their skin and hair are naturally resistant to fire, though not impervious to heat itself. They could walk through fire with minimal effect, however if they were to stand inside a large flame long enough, or be seared with hot stones, then they would still suffer pain and damage from it.

One of their most unique traits is their high virility/fertility, and their ability to breed (nsfw) with other (most mammalian) races. They are capable of both impregnating and being impregnated by other races, and bear perfectly healthy children as a result. Orkaan genes are incredibly dominant, and children born of such unions will show almost entirely Orkaan traits, and are as such considered to be full Orkaani by their people. However while most traits are taken from their Orkaani parent, such halfbreeds will still take on certain traits and abilities from their other parent as well, often favorable ones unique to their species.

Age: The average pure blooded Orkaani will live to about 40-50 years old. However because of their ability to intermix this lifespan can be extended considerably when mated with members of long lived races, as much as doubling their normal life expectancy. Even with that, however, there is no record of an Orkaani living past 90 years old. The Orkaan show relatively few signs of aging, contained mostly to the whitening of their hair. Most Orkaani are considered fully mature at the age of 16, though younger Orkaani who manage to accomplish great feats will be regarded and respected as adults even before this.

Genders: All Orkaani are comprised of a single hermaphroditic (nsfw) gender, with everything necessary to either sow or rear children, including both functioning sets of sex organs and breasts to feed . Their bone structure and lack of body hair lead them to closer resembling females of other races, and typically endear themselves to females more easily when dealing with other races as a result. This single gendered physiology is a considerable asset to their race, as it allows every member to engage in procreation in times of peace and every member to mobilize in times of war with no disparity or concern for preserving gender ratios. Because of this they are a fast spreading race.

Rituals-Customs:
long
The Orkaan believe that they had at one point been something else, a different people entirely. However what they had once been has been burned away by the "Green Flame", a mysterious mass of fire that fell from the sky one night upon their original homeland. The flame consumed their people, setting them ablaze. The fire seared their skin, turning it brilliant shades of green, darker for those standing at the flame's center point and lighter and lighter for those stood farther away. The flame soaked into their skin like water, burning its way into their cores and becoming fuel for their souls. The light of said fire can still be seen through their eyes, their explanation for why they glow. When they awoke the next dawn the flame had vanished, no where to be seen with no trace of it's presence. Even the grass at their feet had gone unsinged, with only their forever changed bodies to assure them it had not been a dream. Or at least this is what the old stories tell, and many generations have passed since this supposed great burning.

The Orkaan believe that because they are fire they are meant spread like fire. Their people rove out across the land in all directions, growing larger and larger as they consume all in their path. Groups of Orkaani are broken up into largely decentralized tribes, anywhere from 10 to 50 people, headed by a leading figure called a "Gall", based on an Orkaani word for fire. Galls are considered the strongest and most capable of the tribe, and are constantly reasserting their right to lead through the tribe's continued prosperity. So long as the tribe prospers the Gall's authority is respected. However after a particularly hard loss or setback, other members of the tribe are free to challenge the Gall's leadership. Such challenges are typically handled through combat, though if the physical disparity between the two is considered too obvious, or if the nature of the Gall's failure was completely unrelated to their physical prowess, then the tribe may vote for a different kind of challenge instead. When a Gall dies while still in power then this challenge is broadened even further, with any member of the tribe free to take part in a sort of tournament to determine the new Gall.

While tribes are typically independent from one another, their shared ancestral bond compels them to peace and cooperation when they meet. Galls are often made aware of one another and all share an unwritten pact of kinship, and most Orkaani are taught to respect other tribes' Galls as if they were their own. This is not always the case however, and some cruel or ambitious Gall have been known to show no regard for such traditions, and will attack other tribes as they would any other people. There are even some cases of Orkaani tribes attacking and assimilating one another so that a Gall may amass more power.

When not hunting or fighting the Orkaan are a rather jovial people. They are known for thunderous music, with lots of loud drums and belting songs, and wild revelry. Everything from successful hunts, marriages, victory in battle, the birth of children, to the crowning of new Galls are celebrated with tribe-wide partying. The use of tattoos and body paints are prevalent through all aspects of Orkaani culture and have a wide range of meanings. Tattoos can help represent anything from clan affiliation, stages of adulthood, marital status, and keep account of accomplishments or social standings. Paints are conversely used to mark more transitional things. Each tribe will have different patterns to wear during hunts, battles, marriages, or festivities and the like, and can even have different designs even within these categories to convey further information, like who is in meant to lead in a hunt, or what level of ferocity they are meant to fight with in battle (whether to take captives or not for instance), or even how far along someone's pregnancy is.

For as wild as they are, the Orkaan actually have a rather firm and devoted concept of marriage. While members of the tribe are free to have sex with whoever they please while they are single, most will eventually settle down with a dedicated partner or partners. The Orkaan are free to practice both monogamy or polygamy at their own discretion, and so marital bonds can range from a single couple, to a central harem, to a polyamorous group of equal lovers. Marriage is a bond of love and trust between Orkaani, and to betray such trusts are considered heinous. While Orkaani may still have sex outside of their marriage, it is only when agreed upon by all partners, and typically meant to be a shared experience. Due to their dual nature all members of the Orkaan are capable of both being impregnated and impregnating others. This means in times of peace or population dips every member can be with child at once, though typically there will be a designated partner or partners in a marital group that will carry children and at least one who will refrain to stay in proper hunting/fighting shape.

Perhaps the strangest, and morally questionable by other races' standards, mating custom is the practice of taking "slave wives". When Orkaani attack another group they will typically either slay or subdue their enemies, with the intent of taking their possessions. However during such attacks Orkaani are also free to take any females that catch their eye as personal slave wives that they can mate with as they please. Females of other races are seen as exotic and alluring to most Orkaani, and this combined with the possibility of breeding their unique abilities into their children makes them desirable to take as mates. Slave wife relations are just as flexible as regular marriage, and so some Orkaani may choose to take a single (nsfw) wife, amass their own harem (nsfw), or even share(nsfw) a slave wife between multiple tribesmen. While it is not the norm to take males as captives, preferring to kill them outright since they're a bigger threat/liability, warriors are also free to take them as slave wives if they are so inclined.

The "wife" part of "slave wife" is actually upheld dutifully by the Orkaan, and while such women are obviously forced into this situation against their will, they are expected to be treated with care and affection as one would treat a fellow Orkaani, and are given many of the same protections. Taking a woman solely to be used for sexual satisfaction and discarded is forbidden, and abusing one's slave wife is equally frowned upon. Of course what constitutes "abuse" to the Orkaan is different from most races. Sexually forcing oneself on their slave wife and using whatever force and physicality necessary to keep them in line is of course acceptable, but using excessive violence when reprimanding one's slave wife or beating them unprovoked is not. The same goes for mental and emotional abuse. Continued violation of these rules can result in one being stripped of their slave wife, with her being given over to another, more trusted member of the tribe. After spending a year within the tribe, and usually after bearing at least one child for their husband, the slave wife is heightened to the status of a true wife, and considered to be a proper member of the tribe. They are afforded all the rights and freedoms of a proper Orkaani, and are even allowed to divorce their spouse(s) or straight up leave the tribe if they wish, though any children they've bore will be kept behind with their Orkaani parent. While plenty of females relish this opportunity to finally be free of the tribe and escape, the majority will actually stay with their husbands, either because they have genuinely fallen for their captor, fear that they'll actually be killed if they try to leave, or because they believe they won't be able to survive if released out into the wild to fend for themselves. Once made a full member of the tribe, wives are free to apply themselves in roles besides just child bearing. There is no racial prejudice among the Orkaani, and the mentality that one's ability is what matters extends even to other races. Ambitious women can even claim prestigious positions within the tribe if they display the proper skill. However it is rare for such women to actually rise beyond being a simple wife, because while they are allowed to display their skills and abilities if the situation calls for it, their position as designated caregiver rarely affords the opportunity to actually showcase them.

Character

Name: Kor'ak, Kor'ak the Young, The Green Spark, The Green Eyed Gall, Gall Ignis, the Flame of Flames
Physical description: Kor'ak is considered tiny for an Orkaani, standing at only 5'10 and weighing 240lbs. Her skin is a considerably paler shade of green compared to most of her tribe, which combined with her darkly ringed eyes given her a sort of gaunt, almost "haunted" look. Her eyes are a light shade of green, a rarity among Orkaani, and appear to glow even in the daylight. This is a trait her followers attribute as proof of her being an embodiment of the Green Flame. Her build is slender but relatively well endowed, both above and below. Her body remains unmarred by the scars of battle, having never sustained an injury in a fight. On her forehead she has tattooed herself with not one but three marks of Galldom, proclaiming her superiority over others.

Traits: Average strength for an Orkaan. Very flexible and dexterous. Swift. Intelligent. Crafty. Ambitious. Prideful. Pragmatic. Unrelenting. Measured. Quiet. Charismatic. Distrustful. Occasionally distant and spacey.

History: A young Gall who has recently begun absorbing other tribes into her own, with the intent of uniting all Orkaani under her rule. She refers to herself as the Gall Ignis (another Orkaani word for fire), or "Flame of Flames". She had originally been a lower member of her tribe, small and unremarkable by most measures. One day her tribe encountered another race after a long stretch of searching for prey. Having been low on supplies they decided to raid this group, slaying the men and even the women, as they didn't have enough food to take on extra wives. However what they thought was an isolated village was actually part of a larger colony, and when word of the attack reached them they retaliated against the tribe in force. During the attack on their camp their former Gall was slain, and they were almost slaughtered like dogs. That was until Kor'ak took up a spear and charged the enemy's leader, piercing straight through his heart. Rallied by the sight of their weakest member managing to slay their enemy's strongest, the tribe pushed back and drove off the enemy, managing to survive the assault, and as a result Kor'ak was named the new Gall without challenge.

However despite her rise to power, the events of that night continued to haunt the new Gall. She saw the folly in their attack how easily their very tactics had been turned against them, how arrogant they had been in not expecting retaliation or consequence and how vulnerable they had left themselves as a result. And even if they had managed to push them back, their enemy's unity had been strong, made them a bigger threat than they should have ever been. She realized that for the tribe, no for all Orkaan, to be strong they needed that kind of unity, that strength in numbers. And so with her new followers she marched out, intercepting the known hunting routes and absorbing every other tribe she encountered, either by diplomacy or by force. Over time she has started to amass a cult of personality amongst her tribesmen, or perhaps just a straight up cult. Some believe her to be the physical incarnation of the Green Flame, the "Green Spark" that will ignite the wild fire of the Orkaani across the entire world. And while she may not hold such a belief herself, she happily leans into this new dogma if it means cementing her people's loyalty. After all few would challenge her rule if they believed her a god.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Hobbes1266

Race

Name: Rovanae

Description: Rovanae on average grow to four feet and ten inches tall, slightly taller if their long white swept back horns are taken into account. Their hair is typically dark, ranging from black to red. They have larger eyes in various colors such as black, gray, yellow, red or blue. Their skin is entirely white devoid of any other pigmentation. They have very little body hair, with short thin hairs on their arms, legs and pubic mound. Rovanae tend to have a feminine slender build and similar facial structure. Their teeth are flat without canines due to being nearly entirely herbivorous.

Rovanae are naturally curious but weary, eager to explore but cautious of danger. They are slightly skittish but friendly, typically averse to showing aggressive behavior.

Racial abilities/traits: Rovanae have exceptional low light vision, and even when completely blinded they are adept at maneuvering with only their other senses to guide them. Their horns function to regulate their body temperature, blood circulating through them to release excess heat. They are unable to control the heat lost through their horns even in cold environments. Though their skin is easily irritated by exposure to the sun, their skin is resilient against other forms of heat. Rovanae are nearly blind when in bright light and have minor difficult seeing in light that other species would consider ideal.

Age: Rovanae are physically mature at sixteen years and are considered adults at approximately twenty. Rovanae can theoretically live to approximately one hundred years old or possibly slightly longer under ideal circumstances, though it is currently unheard of.

Genders: All Rovanae are born female and the majority remain as such for their entire lives. At any point after achieving physical maturity Rovanae are capable of undergoing a hormonal change which causes the growth of a pseudo penis and causes their ovaries to change to begin producing sperm. The process of changing sex takes approximately two years and is typically uncomfortable and at times painful. Most do not feel a need to transition. Rovanae are slightly fertile throughout the year but they are most fertile at the end of winter. Typically Rovanae are 90%female and 10% hermaphroditic, though it can vary if a higher or lower percentage desires to transition.

Rituals-Customs: Rovanae are known to use bioluminescent plants to dye patterns into their horns and skin in various colors, the different patterns and colors often having different symbolic meanings. Marriage can occur between any group of Rovanae no matter their current sex or intent to transition, though it is most common to occur between two individuals. Marriage ceremonies typically end with each partner having a matching symbol dyed onto their throats or neck, the specific symbol decided by the betrothed. The tribe worships nature spirits and their ancestors. Once per year at the height of fertility the adult Rovanae have a ritual orgy, though attendance is not mandatory, libido from heightened hormones typically keeps attendance high.

Character

Name: Afari, the shamon

Physical description: Afari is tall for a Ravona, standing at five feet and two inches. Her black hair drapes down her lithe body and is parted by two horns. Her hands, forearms and horns are stained in a mix of multiple glowing colors, as are the geometric patterns around her areola and her naval. She has a vagina and no other genitalia.

Traits: Patient, observant, compassionate, nurturing, quiet, cautious, overprotective.

History: Afari was the daughter of her tribes shamon, and from her she was taught all there was to know about her people's history, the spirits that govern their world, and how to conduct the rituals and ceremonies of her people. She became her mother's apprentice, giving guidance and passing the judgement of the spirits onto those who would harm their tribe. As her mother grew older she eventually took her place as her people's Shamon.

Hamadryad

Race

Name: Commonly referred to as Hellspawn, properly known as Tieflings.
Description: A colourful race of horned creatures. The men stand at a height usually in between 5'9 and 6'4, with the women standing anywhere between 5'2 and 5'9. They posess high metabolisms, and as such a healthy diet and active lifestyle often leaves them well toned, fit and agile. Their flesh comes in a variety of colours, though by far the most common is a dark crimson (roughly 85% of the population), though the Tieflings are known to come in a variety of more colours, from blues, purples, yellows, blacks and even rarely greens. Almost every single tiefling is born with a thin tail which dangles and twirls from just above the joining of their buttocks. The tail in men is particularly thicker, and sometimes posseses a sharp barb on the end of it, whereas the female barb is softer and more for looks.

As a magically engineered species, the tieflings often display 'perfection' in their features. Men (nsfw) are almost always well muscled and strong, fit for warfare, whereas the women (nsfw) are generally always posessing of strong curves and bountiful bossoms for child rearing and the enticement of the opposite sex.
Racial abbilities/traits:

Traits
Hand-picked features - As a magically engineered servitile race, tieflings posess often sought after features of 'perfection'. The males are strong and fit for warfare, and the women for childbirth. Both sexes have been designed to be able to pleasure their masters, well endowed males and graceful, curved females.
Monstrous Appearence - On account of their coloured skin, horns, tails and vibrantly coloured eyes, tieflings are often feared as demonspawn by beings of lesser intelligence.
Diverse Breeding - Tieflings are able to breed with most creatures, though the child (unless the other race has genetically stronger seed/eggs) is never produced as a pure tiefling, often coming up with lighter skin tones, smaller horns and tails, and generally less tiefling features. These offspring are considered second class citizens.

Abilties
Affinity to magic - The Tieflings have found that their unnatural creation has left a natural affinity to magic within them. Though at the current time their knowledge in that field is limited to cheap tricks and cantrips, there is certainly potential for much more.
Empathic - As originally servatile creatures, tieflings have developed an empathy towards other beings. All that is required is touch and the tiefling can get a basic understanding of what the other creature is feeling. This bond is a two-way street, and tends to make sexual encounters with tieflings highly sought after.
Age: Tieflings physically and sexually mature at the age of sixteen, at this point they are considered adults. Tieflings are not generally very long lived, and seem to be prone to sickness in their later lives. Tieflings are suspected to be capable of living into their 80s, though most have fallen to disease or sickness by the time they are seventy. Tieflings do not seem to age physically much beyond the age of sixteen. Some of their physical features may droop and sag, and their hair may lose a little colour though their flesh seems to keep the same soft and youthful consistency.
Genders: Tieflings are split between males and females, with about a 60% female population and 40% male population.
Rituals-Customs:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
History
Unlike most other races, the tieflings were created by a distant, grand civilisation as servants and warriors. For centuries they lived in horrid conditions where they were forced to kill, hurt, serve or pleasure whomever their masters pleased. Finally, after many years of opression the tieflings were united under a female whose name has long since been lost to history, only for her to be known now as 'the Oracle'. The tieflings rose up and engaged their masters in a vicious battle, and unfortunately were defeated. Only a few remnants of their forces manage to escape to a far away place, with little more than the clothes on their backs and the hastily assembled rag-tag weapons they had used in the war. But, soon they found that they had not been pursued for a reason that was beyond their understanding, and so the Oracle urged them to settle their mountainous lands.

Customs/Outlook
Due to their history as a slave-race, Tieflings regard their freedom very highly. This coupled with their empathic abilities towards each other, as well as their creation for war and pleasure have led them to create a very loose society. Fighting between men is a great part of their culture, with tiefling males often competing with each other to prove superiority in combat over their fellow man, usually to impress females. Due to this focus, the females have taken a more administrative role, and run just about all of Tiefling society excluding warfare. Both sexes, on account of their creation, have extremely high libidos (nsfw) and thus sex (nsfw) takes up a primary role in their society as stress relief as well as breeding.

While the tribe is ran by a group of matriarchs, accompanied by the greatest of the male warriors, there is little in the way of law or regulation. Due to their racial empathy the Tiefling society seems at times to 'know' what needs to be done to further the tribe's standing, as well as please those around them. Inwardly, the tribemembers definetely have a strong desire to please each other in any way they can and gifts are often freely given and shared around. Outwardly, however, Tieflings are very wary of strangers due to their opressed past, and will fight desperately to avoid going down a similar route again.

Their free, high libido society has made public displays of affection, nudity (nsfw) and even sex accepted and even in some cases embraced. Such acts have even been known to lead to large orgies in the streets. It's suspected that the tiefling society would be fully unclothed if it were not for the colder conditions of their mountainous home.

Breeding

Due to their high libido and free culture, tieflings are very promiscuous (nsfw). Exclusive bonds do not exist in their culture, and males and females mate with whomever they please. Though it has been known from time to time for the matriarchs to pick out two members of the society who they would believe to create especially pure offspring. Tieflings do not generally often seem concerned with creating children when they have sex, seeming to use the act as a way of relieving stress or having fun. Females who do fall pregnant, despite a rather low fertility rate amongst tieflings, are placed in community care along with other pregnant females. Here their every whim and desire is attended to, and they are kept in complete comfort.

The greatest hypocrasy in their society is the Tiefling desire to have sex (nsfw) with other species(nsfw). While this does run the risk of creating impure offspring (nsfw) with faded skin, shorter horns and smaller tails, Tieflings seem enthralled at the idea of experimenting sexually with other races (nsfw).

Rituals

Coming of age - Once the tiefling has reached their sixteenth birthday, they are taken before the council of matriarchs and given their adult name. That day is then their day, and they are taken to the communal fire where the tribe is assembled. Here, tribespeople will tell stories of the now adult tieflings childhood, their exploits and their woes. After this, the alcohol and recreational drugs will be introduced into the party and the revelry will begin. Tieflings will pair up with each other from desire and entangle their bodies together, however, on this day the newly deemed adult is able to choose from whichever tribemember he or she wishes for pleasure - the first and last time he can choose to have a fellow pure blooded tiefling perform his or her will.

Celebrations - Tieflings celebrate a variety of things with their common orgy ritual. Military triumphs, succesful harvests, childbirth, funerals, historic days and sometimes sporadically. These rituals are essentially the same as the childbirth ritual, with members telling stories of the thing being celebrated by the fire as members of the tribe begin to unwind and undress, usually with all present copulating by the end of the night.
Character

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Matriarch Viconia Vas'Mhyra
Physical description: One of the more beautiful specimens of her race, Viconia stands at about 5'5 though carries a commanding presence with her. She posseses the curvy build of the female of her species, and two curled horns which recede back along her scalp. Dark hair cascades out and around from these horns. Her skin is very dark, brilliant crimson red and glowing orange eyes peer out from beneath her strong, arched brow.
Traits: Viconia is particularly average considering her physical abilities. She is not as strong as the average tiefling male and is considered normal amongst her female peers. Though she does posess healthy curves that are unusual even for her own species. She lacks much in the way of special abilities of her own apart from having a stronger attunement to magic and her empathy than her peers. She has been made chief of the Matriarchs due to her drive, her ambition and her love for her own people. Outwardly she is stern and stalwart, taking the condition of her people very seriously.
History: Viconia was born to her mother Mhyra, who was a great Matriarch in her own right. She grew up as any other tiefling did, cared for and educated by the community. From an early age she was taught leadership and how to use her feminine allure to her own advantage. Sure enough, throughout her early adulthood she proved herself a capable and inspiring leader and became one of the youngest matriarchs to ever sit on the council, and from there eventually became that governing body's chief.