Looking for fun on Msn[BE,TG]

Started by Soren Kisamora, June 11, 2009, 05:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soren Kisamora

i'm looking for some fun people to roleplay with,a variety of things,over msn.as it is my primary messenger that i use.
feel free to check my on's and off's page.
i'm looking for anyone,be it a one time thing or a long term roleplay,romance or erotic,or even just general conversations.
things i'm looking for...
breast expansion,transformations,forceful/dominant women,magic,fantasy settings,people willing to really get into their roleplaysi'm more than open to idea or suggestions.just message me on msn,or PM me here please ^^

Soren Kisamora

to expand on my current post,here are some descriptions of a few characters i play.they are all original characters,so don't expect anime characters or anything.

Soren Kisamora
Height-5 foot 10
Age-20 years old
Weight-Roughly 180 Pounds
hair/eye color-Dark brown/Hazel
Occupation-Knight in training/psionic warrior
Although Soren is training to become a knight of the country,it is only to avoid the path his father,shinku, wants from him,to become the ruler of the family clan once he steps down.Soren tends to be over eager to jump into tasks,as if to prove himself,regardless of if he's ever done anything remotely like the said task before.he tends to be overconfident and a bit arrogant,relying more on brute force and a very over powering voice to win in tight situations,rather than do things such as "being girly",or"talking someone to death".
All the while,he always finds time to be perverted.staring down blouses,or up skirts,are a minor past time for him,and he's a big fan of taking advantage of every opportunity given to him to do so.

Lenneth Aeronhart
Age-18
Height-5 foot 6
Weight~120 pounds[refuses to give an exact number]
Hair-Short,Pink with black frosted bangs
Occupation-Knight/Princess
Although Lenneth is a princess by blood,living within the confines of a castle is not what she considers a deed to her a country.she considers it cowardice,and against her father's wishes,she joins the knights in service,forcing them to treat her like a commoner,and make her take standard training courses to earn her right amongst the ranks of the knights.
Due to her royal heritage,and a long line of preistesses in her family line,Lenneth has a holy touch-everything touched by her hand is blessed,and anything demonic or or evil descent can be burned to a crisp by the sheer will of god pouring from her hands.she is a rather religious woman,starting her mornings with a standard prayer,crosses adorning her armor and jewelry.she is considered elite among the high ranking royal guards.
Lenneth tends to be shy around people she just meets,and very open minded and opinionated around those shes use to.despite her divine blood,she is physically weaker than many other knights in the country,that fact tending to get her picked on alot,much shoving and fondling occurs in her daily routines.