The Queen's Court!

Started by Seara, April 03, 2008, 01:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seara

In the land of Camelot, a honestly and truly silly place, there sat a castle, surrounded by a moat , but the gate is never drawn up. Since every time a person tries to invade and take over the lands they end up leaving awfully silly and forget why they came! As you enter the court yard there are many people mulling around giggling to each other about some silly thing or another. As you enter the castle a man will greet you.

“Have you come to talk to the Queen?”

As you nod the man looks over your apparel and brushes any dirty and or lint off from you without another thought as to if you would want him to touch you or not.

“Now when you address the Queen you must begin your question with ‘Your majesty’ and then end  your question ‘may your wisdom prevail’ or she won’t answer your question and may even throw you in the torture chamber! And don’t forget to kneel before the queen as you ask your question.”

He ushers you into the Queen’s chamber, she sits in the throne wearing a very grand gown always in hues of the rainbow. Her hair is piled high around her glittering crown, and she seems to be laughing at some joke until you come and kneel before her. She will then look down

“What is troubling you? What answer do you seek on this fine day?”

The Great Triangle

A triangle done up in an 18th century Edwardian wig with a long and fancy coat floats into the audience chamber, lowering its height in an approximation of a kneel.

"Your Majesty, who's wisdom and power are greater than that of any comparable monarch of this realm, there are two questions that are troubling me.  Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?  And additionally, who let the dogs out?  Who I ask you?  Who?  May your wisdom prevail my sun and star of the heavens."
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Seara

The Queen places her hand on her chin as she ponders these questions. She thinks for several seconds before she looks down at the man having come to her conclusion.

”Birds suddenly appear every time I am around because it has been decreed that they must serenade me in song when ever I walk the lands. Although when I do tire of them they become food for my pets. And who let the dogs out?! You must go into the forest and find the tree with the blue moss facing west, take a scraping of that moss place it in your left hand, close your eyes, turn three times and walk strait. The first person you find will be who let the dogs out! You may punish them with a feather!”

The Queen smiles at her own wisdom and dismisses him to go do what she has said.

Sethite

Sandy blonde haired woman dressed in the icy blue suit enters the audience chamber and gently kneels in front of the queen.

"You majesty, who wisdom couldn't be caompared with anythin on this planet, I have two question I'd like to ask. Why are you laughing? And the second question is - what makes people around such silly? My your wisdom prevail the clouds at the sky and seas on the earth"
Truly, madly, deeply...

Seara

The Queen looks over the young woman and puts a hand over her mouth to contain her giggles while she ponders these heavy questions that have been asked in her court.

”I laugh because someone put the frisky in my dingo. What makes people silly is the same thing that makes anything silly, the ability to break into spontaneous song and dance!”

Everyone starts to sing the opening number from Rent.

As it comes to a close the Queen dismisses you while having to hold her stomach as she laughs.

Xillen

A man arrived on horseback at the castle gates, a heavy, red cloak hanging down his back. After he dismounted, he snapped his fingers, making the horse disappear into thin air, before he nodded at the guard and followed him to the throne room. He continued to the middle of the room, tossing the cloak on his back, before he fell on one knee, forming his right hand into a fist, which he slammed against the ground for extra balance. He lowered his head, as he adressed her:

"Your Majesty, who's wisdom is known of in lands most people never even heard about, I beg you, provide the answers to my questions. First, what do I need to do to make her love me? And second, but no less important, what am I going to eat tonight? May your wisdom prevail the birds in the air and the fish in the water."

Seara

The Queen has to think for several long seconds before she answers. She smiles down at the man and replies,

”You need to either one figure out the speed of darkness, or bring her a field of flowers in the color of silver. I am not your cook, I do not prepare my own dinner I have no clue what you are going eat for dinner because I am not going to make it for you.”

She dismisses him with a wave of her hand.

The Great Triangle

From the assorted courtiers and rabble a voice yelled out.  "No!  You tell her!  But only in act threeeeee!"  As the guards dragged a purple coated jester with jangly bells in his cap before the queen.

"Your majesty, do you forgive, do you forget?"   He asked, in a position more of cowering than of kneeling, and accedentally ommiting to say anything about her wisdom.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Seara

The Queen looks a little baffled at the jester as he says nothing about her wisdom or anything. She waves a hand towards her guards.

"I want you to take him down to the dungeon and have him tickle tortured for not adressing me correctly"

Seven of the guards surround the jester and drag him off to the dungeon the queen goes back to giggling at somthing or another.