Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucinda

Strolls off with a cool smile
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Dramen

Watches Luci stroll off... with a grin...  shakes himself out of it and runs after the win...

Lucinda

Looking up in surprise as she is caught up, ruining her cool sexy exit, but keeping the win
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Dramen

Gains on Luci... gains more.... then dives for Luci and win...

Rainsinger

As Lucinda and Dramen scuffle over the Win, it flies into the air by an errant hand.  Rainsinger snatches it from the air and runs off, laughing.

Lucinda

Who sidesteps gracefully and skips over the resultant heap on her way.

Dramen

Lost sight of win... just sees to beautiful women... must... focus... on... win

Mistress Maro

-sits there and watches what is going on.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Lucinda

Runs circles around Maro and rubs up against rain to further distract Dramen before taking win home!

Dramen

Curses Luci's ability to distract him... watches win leave... *shrugs* goes to snuggle Rain and Maro

Mistress Maro

-snuggles back watches the Win leave.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Dramen

Sees Leo arrive with win... How'd Leo get that win... Holds out hand to see if Leo will just hand win over..

Lucinda

Limbos under the outstretched arm and lifts the win as she goes past.

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Puppet D

Don't steal me -Win- Shambler...
O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Mistress Maro

-jumps on the Shammy's back.- Mew is the Maro the hot? -plucks Win from his hands.-

Chris Rock

Dramen

((Nice limbo move Luci!))

Nods that the Maro is hot....  Then takes win!

Chevalier des Poissons

-agrees- Maro is very hot <3 -snatches win and runs-

A & A

Mistress Maro

is still on Shammy's back so she merely just takes the Win from his hands.- Teeheh. Yay! The Maro is the Hot!

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-ponders while Maro is on his back- I got it -crosses arms around himself and tickles Maro behind him-

A & A

Zelric Miras

*lifts Maro, takes win and them places Maro on top of Shambler again before running away* My win.

Mistress Maro

-is tickled, then picked up, then sat back down.- Mew.... HEY! -jumps off Shammy's back and chases after Leo.-

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*still running with win, climbs up the wall and runs head down on the roof*