Male seeking Domme

Started by Missy, July 15, 2011, 03:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missy

Hello

I'm actually a Dominant Male and I'm used to roles with submissive females, but I would like to give submissive male a try.

I'm really not sure if it will turn me on, but you know what they say: "Don't knock it til' you try it"

So if there are any Domme's out there who wouldn't mind an male experimenting in a submissive character please contact me.

I am interested in a male submissive 24/7 TPE roleplay (basicly the reverse gender roles of my primary D/s interest) with one or two Misstresses and myself roleplaying a submissive male character. For this roleplay I would to play the only submissive character and I am only interested in Domme's I do not want sexual encounters with other males.

I have a strong preference for brunettes and for asian women, especially with larger breats, but if you prefer some other physical description this is acceptable to me as well.

I'm not looking for a sadistic Domme, but a controlling Domme.

Please look over my O/O thread.

I'm kind of looking for a Domme who is a bit like myself on the Dominanat side. Controlling, assertive, holding authority over sex and other aspects of life.

I would be happy to talk about what I'd like to do so please reply or contact me.

Thanks!