Caring Dom F for Sub M to play Neko (closed)

Started by Chiarra, July 02, 2013, 12:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

Okay, So I have never played a Dom before, but I decided I would give it a try.  Before I get into anything else though, I'm going to mix things up and give the plot first and then onto the rules and what not.  And I also do not care if you are male or female, as long as you can play a male.

Ever since Melody was a little girl, she had been a very special girl.  She could, even at a young age, draw very well.  Her drawings would come to life and she could even make tiny little worlds for her to go and explore.  Because of this though, she was very lonely because none of the other children would want to play with her.  So, she drew herself a friend, a neko, and he came to life.  She was very happy to finally have someone to play with and they would also go on all sorts of adventures in her worlds.  When they would both grow up, she starts to draw less and less, tired of her little fantasy worlds, and tries to start a new life when they move to another home.  There, she tries to make other friends besides just her neko and he gets jealous.

This would pretty much be, him trying to show her she didn't need to change who she was and that, when her new "friends" back stab her, that he would always be there for her and then a romance would ensue between them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After her parents died at a young age, she was sent to live with her uncle in a secluded mansion.  There, she was a very lonely little girl and thus her uncle felt bad for her and bought her a friend, her very own neko.  Ever since that day, she had grown very fond of him and even loves him and she does everything with him.

This one would need to be fleshed out more with whoever is interested, but I think we can make it work ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, on to the rules and other stuff:

Rules:

1.  Please have good spelling and grammar.
2.  I do not like one liners, and though I understand the occasional one.
3.  Please tell me if you would like to drop the rp or are going to be away for a while, I will do the same in return.
4.  If you are losing interest, maybe we could try to make it more interesting, if not then I thank you for your time on the rp that was dropped.

No's:

I do not do anything with bestiality, same sex, torture that deals with a sexual nature, incest, and scat.

Other than that, if you have any questions about something, feel free to ask and I will answer honestly
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List