Wild West Abduction [M looking for M or F]

Started by Janeilbennett, March 12, 2012, 03:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janeilbennett

Name: The Extent Of One's Interaction

Content: Consensual, although it is open at the moment. Nothing extreme. To be honest I don't see this containing a lot of sexual content, the most maybe some handjobs, breast smothers and fondling. I see this having a lot of character interaction and development, emotional touchy feely stuff.

Scenario: During the Wild West period, the population and livestock of a Midwest town is taken by aliens to another world to "seed" it in a culture study. A young farm boy in the group catches the pity of part of the research staff, who take him aside and start to perform intelligence and interaction experiments on him. As the tests go on, his caretakers and the ones running the experiments start to grow attached to him, and one puts forth the idea that they should try to fulfill his emotional needs completely to maximize his potential.

Setting: This setting is predominantly science fiction. I will be drawing a lot of elements from the Mass Effect and Star Trek universe technology and species wise. The timestamp would be in the past, but advanced alien cities and settlements would be in existence.

Requirements: I am looking for either a male or female to play the farm boy. The character I would like played would be somewhat emotionally needy and distressed, maybe suffering from abusive parents or the like. He'd be young, like 16-17.

I would be as a "game master", writing events that would happen and the science staff/aliens that are overseeing the tests. There is not a "significant other" character unless my partner decides he/she wants to pursue one of them in a relationship.

Other info: Although there are guys on the science staff, the majority of the ones interacting with him would be women. Those would range from mid-twenties to middle aged. Some will definitely be other species that are visibly different, but some look like people except for the way they dress, their way of speech and their mannerisms. The tests aren't gruesome or extreme, they're mostly things like monitoring brain waves while doing activities, or solving puzzles, etc.

Please PM me if you are interested, I am open to one RP currently. Once this idea is taken, I am no longer open to accepting RP's until early or mid summer. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Ons and Offs
Janeilbennett is about, can be reached and only in the house when called.
Open to New RP's; please see On/Offs.
"What's with that lame outfit?"
"Hmph. I can say the same about yours."
"Marketing, marketing. Unlike you, my chest gives hopes and dreams to people."
-Macross Frontier