News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Up For Discussion: Future Life

Started by Ariabella, April 06, 2006, 05:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atari

Unless you get one of said 'female/female' relationships :D

monkeygirl

Hi Atarifendera! It does, doesn't it - I'm fairly new here myself, but having so much fun :)  

*eyeing Pheonix*  I'd watch him if I were you Cindy - I think he's thinking impure thoughts... again  ;D
bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

Akioth

That would be fun. *wink* *Goes to read the whole thread seeing as first post said male/female*
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Akioth

Having read the Entire Thread I find that you are Quite Correct Atari. Cindy sign me down to control you er...a Double female couple if one is open ^-^;;

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

PhoenixBlaze

*pokes monkey and tickles* Now now no betraying my wicked thoughts.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

monkeygirl

*giggles and squirms*  Sorry about that, but you have to admit - they were rather transparent  ;D
bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

Ariabella

Coolness. When we have the couples lined up, we'll see what sort of combinations we have.
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Atari

Anyone wanna break me in? :) *blushes at being so new*

Akioth

*Pats his lap* Come Over to the Dragon and I'll see what I can do *laughs*

Atari

*gives a squeal and quickly skips over to the dragon and takes a seat*

Akioth

*Gives his best fatherly impression* Now dear lass how shall you be broken in hmm :p

Atari

*large innocent doe eyes stare adoringly up at the fatherly look*
   Please....anything will do...do be gentle though...

monkeygirl

LOL - looks like you're in good hands, Atari. (or should that be claws)  ;D
bisexual and submissive

Akioth

Careful Monkey My tail isnt doing anything at the moment :p *Smiles at the Darling little Lassy* Ah Come now. Gentle? But being rough is so much more fun *Grins*

Hunter

Quote from: monkeygirl on April 07, 2006, 12:16:10 PM
*pouts and mutters*  How come it's never random spankings or beatings?

*calmly puts her over his knee and spanks her*

monkeygirl

*eyes go wide as Hunter paddles my behind* Oh! Ow! Ohhh... mmm...  :) 
bisexual and submissive

Atari

*claps hands* A spanking a spanking!!!

Akioth

<.< *Spanks Atari with end of tail* O.O hmm

Atari

*gives a squeal of shock* My goodness! *hands clench bottom as lower lips quivers* teaching me a lesson? *giggles*

Hunter

^_^
Perhaps an interesting twist might be to allow characters to choose the military route.  Those who opt for the military are subject to sterilization but are pretty much allowed whatever they want as far as stuff (food, living, etc).  Orgy potential...

monkeygirl

Not to mention that they could be pumped up with steroids and be somewhat uber-human?  A little faster, stronger, hardier, etc. then normal people?  :)
bisexual and submissive

Akioth

monkeygirl

*wiggles bottom enticingly and wonders where Hunter's attention has wandered*  ;D
bisexual and submissive

Ariabella

We would need military characters anyway for rounding up characters to go to the holding cells...and the controllers are actually a branch of the military as well.
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Hunter

Quote from: monkeygirl on April 07, 2006, 02:44:55 PM
*wiggles bottom enticingly and wonders where Hunter's attention has wandered*  ;D

*is busy chasing Sailor Venus*   ;D