A place for my head [asylum story for both M & F writers, Exotic Small Groups]

Started by Shia, January 18, 2010, 02:52:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shia

Well, the basic idea is very simple here: there's an asylum, let's say at the beginning of the 20th century, somewhere, hidden in the mountains, where they try to seduce and treat patients more effectively by employing nurses and caretakers with a more open mind and 'flexibility' as for physical contact.
Doctos are not allowed to establish sexual relation with patients, but, of course, it can happen, just like romance between staff members.

Every sort of writer and every type of substory welcomed here with a few exceptions:
- no murder committed by staff member/s/
- nothing non-consensual
I think these two are important.

When you apply, please write a few lines about what sort of role, storyline you'd like to write - one can play more characters as well, for example one patient+one staff member, only please be consequent. At least a little :P :))

Note: I know it's quite popular to start with physical features, but it would be more important to know first about the personality and tendencies of a character, I think. This way we can make the right pairings to start the game with.

Also, please name with what sort of character you'd like to match yours.

Feel free to comment ;)

Shia

Shia

I think I'd choose a nurse with a lactating ability -not a surprise, I know :P-, plus maybe a female patient, erratic and dangerous - she would fall in love mutually with a male doctor who would take her out later.

playfullchick76

I'm curious. I could be a patient who saw my mother murdered by my father, who tried to kill me before taking his own life, and I never really recovered.

If you get anyone else, I would  like to play this idea out.

Shia