Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildrod

Trouble1

Quote from: lisar on March 02, 2013, 01:25:52 PM
I thought Trouble was watching some man-sport

Sorry Lis - you mustn't have heard yet, I'll be gone for the next 48 hours. going to NHL hockey game in Detroit.
Don't miss me to much.
O/O

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

lisar

Oh Trouble, whatever will I do without razzin you!

You can use the opportunity to turn in those pennies *smiles brightly*

Trouble1

Quote from: Tiberias87 on March 02, 2013, 01:30:08 PM
Sorry Lis - you mustn't have heard yet, I'll be gone for the next 48 hours. going to NHL hockey game in Detroit.
Don't miss me to much.

And Peccavi said you Ladies would be nice and not run down the score until I return  ;D
O/O

wildrod

306 ^UP^

psst - never trust no one Tib *points at a freaking huge dagger*

Peccavi

Quote from: Tiberias87 on March 02, 2013, 01:32:03 PM
And Peccavi said you Ladies would be nice and not run down the score until I return  ;D

Lies lies lies!

305!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Peccavi beams proudly and kisses lisar on the cheek.

304!

wildrod

Trouble1

O/O

wildrod

Trouble1

O/O

wildrod

Trouble1

Ok all I'm out for the next 2 days! Keep up the good fight guys.

And you two *points to Lis and Peccavi* Behave!
O/O

Peccavi

Quote from: Tiberias87 on March 02, 2013, 02:24:59 PM
And you two *points to Lis and Peccavi* Behave!

Never! In fact... Want to see how naughty we can be?! :D

wildrod

*waves at Tib* One soldier down. *frowns*

Quote from: Peccavi on March 02, 2013, 02:54:07 PM
Never! In fact... Want to see how naughty we can be?! :D
*looks on, patiently* get her Lips Lips! ;D

Peccavi

wildrod