Motivado's Superheroes and Villains Thread (M Seeking F) Non-Canon

Started by Dick Hercules, April 21, 2013, 01:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dick Hercules

Thread updated....

Irresistible Evil
The role I am looking to play would see me playing as a superhero character that watches over the citizens that dwell inside the fictional city of Gothika (Think of any modernised, cosmopolitan city with a strong and prosperous financial sector). My character would be a relatively young male, between the age of 25 and 32, who would have lived a life scarred by the loss of his family when he was just a young boy. Both parents perished in an apparently motive-less double murder years ago that left the young man traumatised and sent to live in some kind of youth charity hospice. He would recover and was eventually sent to live in a care home where he soon began to notice that any wounds of his would heal remarkably well, in fact his body had begun to develop at such an astounding rate that he had the strength of a bodybuilder by the time he was in his mid-teens, despite the size of his frame not reflecting the power that he was capable of. He also noticed he was more agile and flexible than others, with the ability to perform feats of balance and movement that were jaw-dropping in precision and execution. By the time he was 21 the mysterious male would set up a secret hideaway for himself so he could perfect his supernatural gifts and train to use them to benefit those who had helped him to overcome the emotional trauma of his youth.

The role would centre around the emergence of a new threat, an all-conquering female villainess, perhaps the latest creation by an old nemesis, or maybe just a new poisonous influence with her own background story, who would be the ultimate male weakness, designed to prey on the one chink in the hero's armoury. This femme fatale figure would be one of such allure and arousal, that no male figure would be able to resist her. If you have seen any of the Batman films (Or I assume, the comic series) then you will probably see the character 'Poison Ivy' somewhat relates to the female villainess that I am seeking though I would like you to make your own additions to her supernatural abilities and how she might be able to gain a psychological advantage over a male who was usually so mentally strong-willed. The plot would basically be to have this female lure her target close to her and use her womanly charms and powers to fill him with insatiable need for her. Eventually he would of course give him to his carnal desires of lust and maybe even love, turning his back on his crime-fighting duties as he becomes disillusioned with the powers that be, who want him to eliminate the woman he yearns for. Or, maybe she sets out to destroy his reputation and use him as she see's fit, manipulating his mind and leading him into troublesome situations whilst he remains none the wiser about her true identity. We could go back and forth with these type of scenes although I am sure both of us would appreciate a twist somewhere down the line.

I am open to the storyline direction and would love to read some input. You could wish to mould an elaborate plan where you plan to capture/brainwash/seduce my character. One scenario I have used in the past is me receiving a signal from the Mayor's Offices that is directed towards an old abandoned warehouse at the docks in the port of the city, where a trap has been prepared.

The female character in the role is more of a tease or seductress who can bring out the dominant side in a male by using the right approach psychologically, through suggestive words and body language, though I would be interested in a domme type female figure if you wish to play her using that perspective.

Uncontrolled Substance
The city of Burbank has been plagued with a new designer drug that has led to high rates of pregnancy, rape and sexually transmitted disease. The substance, a purple liquid known as 'Sexultra', leaves the user with a euphoric high and also works to assist the muscles, working to build or increase on endurance and stamina. A powerful aphrodisiac, the drug leaves users and especially addicts with a painful craving for sexual relief and satisfaction, with many turning to brutal acts of non-consensual force or even prostitution to satisfy the cravings, which if not addressed can lead to heart attacks or organ failure due to the muscular stress around them. There are many facets to the stages of plateaus and withdrawal users can expect to experience over the course of time, with a normal dosage lasting between four to six hours.

Despite the city Mayor's attempts at combating use and distribution of the drug through legislature and harsh repercussions for those caught breaking the law, the ratio of users has grown at an incredible rate and an epidemic has broken out. With the police force clearly out of their depth (and some working under the influence or turning a blind eye due to bribery) the Mayor's office calls on a trusted hero to track down the hidden laboratory of the individual or group that are producing the substance which is wreaking havoc upon citizens of a diverse and widespread background.

The hero wastes no time in picking up word from the street that some abandoned warehousing units are being used as collection points for dealers, so he heads off in the dead of night to investigate and apprehend any suspects. Little does he realise that the villainess in charge of the hoodlums running this operation has taken precautions for his eventual intervention. She succeeds in capturing the hero and plans to inject a little weakness into him, giving him a high dosage of Sexultra, knowing that he will experience a high that no other was capable of enduring but also leaving him with a burning desire for sexual activity.

This could lead to many altercations between the two that result in her luring him between the sheets, or she might keep him as her own private play thing until he manages to find a way of controlling or breaking his addiction. Maybe we could have the hero go into hiding whilst trying to find an antidote, needing to satisfy his cravings with many different women. Will his reputation remain intact? Just how far will he have to go to ensure that he can address the pains and aches of the need to relief? There are plenty of possibilities including him perhaps forming a relationship with someone whilst confronting his addiction and trying to become the first to successfully rehabilitate himself, whilst also desperately trying to tackle the drug problem sweeping the city and preventing it from escalating to even more dangerous levels. Then there is also the matter of trying to apprehend the wicked woman leading the production of this incredible substance, the one who cruelly subjected him to his ordeal.

I am looking for someone with a wild imagination who can help me develop this storyline. Please get in touch with me via PM and we can sort out any necessary details before starting off. I am happy to let this develop naturally or flesh out the finer details, you will find that I generally prefer to spend some time on the development of the role before we begin, especially when it comes down to character information.

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Updates made and 'Personalities Clash' has been re-opened.

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules

Dick Hercules