Zoids: Viral Instincts (Interest Thread / OOC)

Started by DigitLninja, August 07, 2011, 09:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

That's just how the personalites clash. That's all. ^^

DigitLninja

I know, but IRL I do my best to put a smile on everyone's face, so it's rather hard to play a character who makes me feel this uncomfortable... which is exactly why I chose to do so.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

pendarious

hey ninja I don't want to sound like an ass outside of game but you do need to change the battle mode of this fight. 0982 means both teams have an even number of zoids
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Orochimaru

What's putting a smile on my face ninja is the fact your doing a great job with this rp so far. though, you feel hate. Good god man, it should not be the character that puts smiles, but your rp and your doing a superb job. Don;t change anything between the rp and characters, alright man? I'm seriousm I am happy.

DigitLninja

you don't sound like an ass... sorry I knew that code off the top of my head should have checked the Wiki first...

and thank you for the complement ^^
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Orochimaru

pendarious

I'm 100% behind orochi on that one Ninja your doing a superb job and the fact that your characters are so convincing is a plus as well. and it's ok about the code I mean seriously it and 0999 are the only two codes most people whove seen new century zero ever remember
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

DigitLninja

New Century is my favorite Zoid season... problem is that even in the show they have a very limited number of Battle Modes and I don't know if this is one of them...

I'm going to have to watch it again.
Quotes to Live by:

pendarious

Orochimaru

A shame Katra and Hyena aren't frequent posters. >.> Katra mainly from what I see.

DigitLninja

she is currently dealing with some IRL issues I believe, she told me she was in the process of getting a post up this morning...
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

I see. Well, I just worry about leaving these two behind.

DigitLninja

I should point out that I wouldn't have made this rp without Katra's influence.
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

I am just saying, that's all. I never like it when people are left behind and such.

DigitLninja

I agree, but that's also why I made a second thread, so people can move at the preferred pace...
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

Right, right. Which was a very smart moves, but also logical considering the two different places.

DigitLninja

which is why I made two locations in the first place actually...

Oh and I'm working on a thread for the MCC
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

Aww....no reaction from Steph.... I am dissapointed.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

I closed the video feed of sniper mode, not the channel itself.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

DigitLninja

she wanted to remain professional... then closed the channel and yelled out a string of curses...
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

DigitLninja

lol, sorry... I'll make sure to post a response...
Quotes to Live by: