Non-Adult RP anyone?

Started by Karasu, November 05, 2010, 01:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

Well I'm bored.. anyone wanna RP? I got a great one that works for non-adult.. Granted it is based form a freaking Kids ego thing.. it's Bionicle XD

call me weird but I'm 22 and still love Bionicle to death. and I know there are others out there that like it XD
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Karasu

Little Update..

Here's what I like!

My RP types!!

~Types~
PM
IM
Email

Genders:
I will play anything if a good story is there.

Roles:
Sub
Switch
Mysterious figure (usually dominant)
Strong willed Sub
Feral (For Furry RPs)

~Genres~
HORROR
Apocalyptic
Post-Apocalyptic
Fantasy
Pirates
Medieval
Future
Modern Times
Military
Anthro
Feral

~Games/Anime/Movies/Books~
(I'll do anything if a good plot is available and I can understand the Game or anime)
Harry Potter (would like to do a decent one)
Elfquest (YES PLEASE)

Karasu

Updated Types!!! Code and list copyright to Angzyn ^^

I will always be playing the second roll in any listing. Master/Slave so I would be playing the Slave and you would be playing the Master.

~♥~Craving~♥~
HORROR
Apocalyptic
Post-Apocalyptic
Fantasy
Pirates
Medieval
Future
Modern Times
Military
Anthro
Feral
Ancient

~♥~Master/Slave~♥~
Master/Slave
Mistress/Slave
Slave/Slave

~♥~School~♥~
Student/Student
Teacher/Student
Collage Roommates

~♥~Others~♥~
Arranged Marriage
Kidnapper/Kidnapee
Pirates
Holocaust

~♥~Work~♥~
Boss/Employee

~♥~Incest~♥~
Father/Daughter
Brother/Sister
Mother/Daughter
Other relative (cousin, aunt, uncle)/ My character

~♥~Medical~♥~
Doctor/Patient
Nurse/ Patient
Doctor/Nurse
Nurse/Soldier
Soldier/Nurse
Doctor/Soldier
~♥~Angels and Fallen~♥~
Angel/Angel
Angel/Human
Angel/Demon
Fallen/Fallen
Fallen/Angel
Fallen/Human
Fallen/Slave

~♥~Demons~♥~
Demon/Demon
Demon/Angel
Demon/Human
Demon/Slave
Demon/Fallen
Demon/Other

~♥~Vampires & Werewolves~♥~
Vampire/Slave
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Vampire
Vampire/Werewolf
Werewolf/Werewolf
Werewolf/Human
Werewolf/Vampire
Slave/Slave
~♥~Dragon~♥~
Dragon/Slave
Dragon/Dragon
Dragon/Human
Dragon/Unicorn

~♥~Elf and Drows~♥~
Elf/Elf
Elf/Human
Drow/Elf
Drow/Human
Drow/Slave
Drow/Drow

~♥~Mystical Creatures~♥~
Naga/Human
Naga/Naga
Centaur/Human
Centaur/Elf
Centaur/Centaur
Merman/Mermaid
Mermaid/Mermaid
Merman/Merman
Merman/Human
Fairy/Fairy
Unicorn/Unicorn
Human/Unicorn
Centaur/Unicorn

~♥~Medieval~♥~
Knight/Lady
Knight/Peasant
King/Peasant
Prince/Princess
Prince/Peasant

~♥~Roman Empire~♥~
Gladiator/Gladiator
Gladiator/Slave
Trainer/Gladiator
Prince/Gladiator
King/Gladiator
Gladiator/Queen
Queen/Gladiator
Gladiator/Princess
Gladiator/Prince
Slave/Slave

~♥~Feral~♥~
Feral/Feral
-Wolves
-Horses
-Lions
~♥~Military~♥~
Enemy Soldier/Military POW
Officer/Enlisted
Senior Enlisted/Junior Enlisted
Foreign Soldier/US Soldier
Senior Enlisted/ROTC Student
WW2
WW3

~♥~Apocalyptic~♥~
Apocalyptic
-Zombie
-Natural
-War
-Nuclear
Post-Apocalyptic
-Zombie
-Natural
-War
-Nuclear
~♥~Movies and TV shows~♥~ (I only play OC)
Harry Potter
CSI
NCIS
Supernatural
White Collar
Burn Notice
Royal Pains
Resident Evil
Dawn of the Dead

~♥~Video Games~♥~ (I only play OC)
Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, 10, 13
Legend of Zelda OoT, MM, TP
Call Of Duty (Modern Warfare)
Fallout
Kingdom Hearts
Silent Hill
-OC/OC
-TriangleHead/OC
-Angry Spirit/OC
Alone In the Dark

~♥~Anime and Cartoons~♥~ (I only play OC)
Pokemon
Digimon
Wolf Rain
Sailor Moon
Dragon Ball Z
Princess Mononoke
Inuyasha
Yu Yu hakusho

DuhMan

A medieval RP sounds interesting. A military themed RP in the Avatar universe also sounds interesting. What do you happen to have in mind?

Karasu

thats just it.. I ave only a pokemon plot in mind XD soo  ya I'd need some help XD

Nico

I would be intersting to join you in a role play game i have in mind. You would like some more information?

Karasu

Sonya

Kingdom Hearts  . . . you say~? eve

And in things such as canon, I'm used to me and my friend just hosting thier won OCs and we pick a few as needed to help with the plot or what not . . .although if it simply the theme and it doesn't go with the plot of the game and in it's own, I'd love to plot up one with you in that aspect ^^ This also incluced with all your animes and themes with your other pairings ^^

Karasu

Gladly my dear. What ya got in mind?

Sonya

Whoo! Got approved, many buttons popped up to get distracted with. :3

Well, if for cannon, we speak of KH, it could be a simple cat and mouse play with a new arrior of light (An oc) versus one (OC or cannon) who's with darkness, or maybe both trying to find something in the light. I just love Kingdom hearts, simply because of the free range of possibilities and character wants and such ^_^ And, heck, if both of us want to play OC's or want not and or want cacnon pairing (if that's what you wish) than we can do cast sharing, or hey, it's still up in the air, like I said: Endless possibilities. :3 But I like bouncing ideas back and forth to see which train of idea is best and to work on it together so both players cna have a great time ^^ Tell me some of yours ideas, or if you'd want to go with the above thuse far? :3

Karasu

KH has always been a beloved game of mine. used to play the first one for hours XD

but yes I rather liek your idea. possibly like something from the first or second games. (this speaking I've nto actually PLAYED the second game XD)

Perhaps using the same concept of the game. but with OCs (and disney characters XD) because ya gotta love it when your childhood gets fucked XD

Sonya

I see nothign wrong with that ^^. Now personally, what would you want ot get out of a KH rp with your OC? :) And also, would you be more comfortable with AIM rp, or thread? Just making this question, because, one, I loike not having to go through the web and pulling up page by page to find it, (*cough has a million tabs open* cough*) and AIM still allows logs and also has a lovely amount of post character limit. :3

Karasu

AIM works better for me too XD though I am unable to keep logs due to the fact I use Ebuddy XD But well out of any RP I do. I want development and story.

Sonya

THat's just great. Ain't it sad that it isn't a given with rps to have those elements? 8DD. Alright. I'll pm you my Aim name and we'll work from there to see if this ball gets started >D I read your O/O and have many plot bunny ideas that could work with this. Hmm, Havn't played KH2 yet? I can work that side of hte plot in well enough that you will feel like you're palying without even having a controller in your hand 8D

SpellboundVixen

Quote from: Sonya on November 13, 2010, 07:03:44 PM
THat's just great. Ain't it sad that it isn't a given with rps to have those elements? 8DD. Alright. I'll pm you my Aim name and we'll work from there to see if this ball gets started >D I read your O/O and have many plot bunny ideas that could work with this. Hmm, Havn't played KH2 yet? I can work that side of hte plot in well enough that you will feel like you're palying without even having a controller in your hand 8D

stupid question:

whats a plot bunny?

Karasu

Ya knwo.. I dunno.. Hey Sonya.. what ARE plot bunnies XD

Sonya

Plot Bunny=Story idea with depth 8D If you decide to have fun with me fruther down the line, you'll here this often, and hopfully with many mjore creative bunnies as the story goes along~

SpellboundVixen

Quote from: Sonya on November 13, 2010, 07:59:23 PM
Plot Bunny=Story idea with depth 8D If you decide to have fun with me fruther down the line, you'll here this often, and hopfully with many mjore creative bunnies as the story goes along~

::a soft smirk curls over those tender, yet wicked lips of hers as she spoke::

okay... another question.. 8D?..mm?

Sonya

This? " 8D " <--- Just a n emote of a silly face ^^

SpellboundVixen

Karasu

hahaah don't worry hun we all have our blonde moments XD

SpellboundVixen

any openings in any stories you two might have going on that I should join in, in a week or so, gods and goddess willing?

Karasu

I'm always available..  though granted all my group RPs are in fact Adult, I think the exception is the starwars one I joined.

SpellboundVixen

hopefully most of my groups will be on the adult nature, as soon as the goddess and god note me worthily of being approved on these forums.. which is mostly why I'm trying to be as active as I can with the assess I have ATM

Karasu

h Well God and Goddess permitting youll be approved ^^