Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

But roller coasters can be so much fun.  Just think about it!  A little?  Maybe?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

I cant stand your sarcasms! I am leaving you now! By the way, I am dating Batgirl!!!

Harley Quinn

-gasps-  Batgirl?!  Batgirl?!  How low can you get?!  If that's the kind of... female... you want, then good riddance!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

oh great, you has return and having an argue... with other!!!
we are done

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

keep your tears for Lucius! There is no room for two Romans under this roof!

Harley Quinn

-thinks about that... a little too long-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 05, 2010, 02:49:21 PM
But... but... -sniffles-

oh no, you know that your tears don't work
really
not
oh

*give tissue*

oh ok not going to break

Quote from: TheLegionary on October 05, 2010, 02:50:20 PM
keep your tears for Lucius! There is no room for two Romans under this roof!

oh so you want to fight me for her. ok

then we no longer friends...

Harley Quinn

-takes tissue and smiles-  Thank you. -still thinking too much about the two Romans under one roof- 
Ons/Offs - Absences

ArtemisHighmore

Harley I am sorry. We have had some great times together and it was hot, but I am afraid that I just don't have time for a relationship. I am sorry to do this to you. -kisses her cheek-

Harley Quinn

What a sweet breakup, lol. 

I understand, my darling, and just know that I loved you very much.  You taught me things and took me places that I could have never dreamed of, and for that, I am thankful.  You will always be in my heart, and I'll have to find some way to go on without you.  Goodbye.
Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

Sweet breakup???

It makes me remind what one girlfriend did when she broke up with me because of her career: she lured me into a wonderful location, we had love as never before, we fell asleep and the next day, I woke up with a rose and a letter...

Well, Harley Quinn! What can I tell you? I really do not know how to compete with her idea! But I have to break up with you...

I think you do not have a place in my heart any longer, since I saw batgirl bathing...

Harley Quinn

What the hell is it with Batgirl?!  How could you?!  After all I've given you, done for you, sacrificed for you...

Oh, wait... that was The Joker.  But still!  She would bore you.  -pouts-
Ons/Offs - Absences

ArtemisHighmore

Well Harley, I am sorry but out rebound relationship just doesn't seem to be working. I know we broke up but I couldn't stand not being with you. I tried to come back and the making up was amazing. But things can't go on like this. I wish they could. I love you and I wish you the best dear.

Harley Quinn

One day, you're just going to have to face that we are addicted to one another.  We won't be able to stop, don't you see that?  We'll say it, even try, but sooner or later, we will always come back.  I'll let you go again, but mark my words, it won't be for the last time.
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

Could I get that seven bucks back, I want to go get an ice cream. :)

Harley Quinn

No!  You get nothing!  For all the pain you caused me, I earned that seven dollars!
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

What pain? We broke up a long time ago and shortly after that I disappeared..... So, no ice cream for me?

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

....... Dammit. -Looks through penny jar-

ArtemisHighmore

I am sorry my friend but things aren't going to work out. I just can't handle the club following me around. I need my space.

JerichoMyers

You honestly think we'll stop following you even if you break up with me? Wow, now you're just being silly. Lolz

Harley Quinn

I think I knew a long time ago that you had the hots for Artemis, but I just didn't want to believe it because I thought you might have actually meant it when you said you loved me, but I see now that was just to appease me for a time, and since I can't possibly compete with him, I'm giving up.
Ons/Offs - Absences

ArtemisHighmore

Harley, I can't stop thinking about you. How are we suppose to break up with things are this good and this hot? We work so perfectly together that I am addicted. Tell me how to say goodbye.

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: JerichoMyers on October 05, 2010, 08:52:47 AM
So what? Huh, speak up little nigga! That's what I thought. Come on bitch, we're gonna call up the boys and violently have intercourse with your anus!

Aremis, I would break up with you, but I have something else to say, so we are together for now, I suppose.

Jericho, you make me laugh, like a little horny, murderous dog man.  Still, you really should leave the word "nigga" out of your statements.  It is a true trigger word for many people who might find it offensive, no matter how you are using it.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)