American Taboo [Need Characters]

Started by MagicalPen, July 04, 2011, 02:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

I am looking to start a family incest game, involving two families (cousins).

The parents are all related...a Brother/Sister tandem marrying a Sister/Brother Tandem...all openly involved in Incest. Prior to raising families, the foursome would vacation together a lot and have small orgies. Family holidays would involve other members of the extended families.

This has been going on for years and now both families have their own children.

We join this story where the two families are vacationing together in a large, lake side house that is very secluded. The parents are starting to get familiar with each other once again. One or two of the kids catch their parents banging each other and this is how things get started in the family.

I imagine that kids are all very open minded and open to such relationships. Perhaps some of them have already been fooling around a little with each other.

So far, I am looking for Interest in this.

I would be looking for the following at the least:

FAMILY ONE
Father (played by me)
Mother
Oldest Daughter
Younger Son

FAMILY TWO
Father
Mother
Oldest Son
Younger Daughter

Based on interest, there could also be twins thrown in there and other kids.

Post here if interested and in what role.

Accepted Characters are posted HERE.

Currently in need of 3 Players:
The Sons for both Families, and a replacement Twin to fill in GaGas spot.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

cuteguy23

I would be interested in younger son if its OK .
"Art is like Love, it cannot be explained. You can only feel it."

Ideas
The Oath of Drake

LimitlessNikkie

hmm this sounds fun, color me interested.

MagicalPen

cuteguy - do you have a link to a game of yours I can view? Want to see your posting style.

And Nikkie - people will start to talk! We have a dozen games together already :P  Which role would you be more interested in?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

cuteguy23

Ideas
The Oath of Drake

LimitlessNikkie

lol the last one so wasn't me, you joined that all on your own ;D

Umm either the younger daughter roll or a twin pair if someone else is interested.

Rog the Rake

How old is the oldest son? I have this charecter but he could be too young click the bar ... more pics of him... and let me know

More Pics of Eaton

Sarah Morgan

Count me in as interested in this too.  I'm confused on who wants what part, so since no one's offered yet, I could play your wife, although I haven't tried playing an older character before.  It should be interesting though, assuming this gets going.

MagicalPen

So these are the roles we have filled right now. I can fill in and play Multi-roles, as I am likely to do. Spread the word to other people in the hopes of getting them interested.

FAMILY ONE
Father (played by me)
Mother (Sarah Morgan)
Oldest Daughter (Onlygotlove)
Younger Son (Cuteguy)

FAMILY TWO
Father
Mother
Oldest Son (Rog)
Younger Daughter (Nikkie - possibly also twins somewhere)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Rog the Rake

I thought cute guy wanted the younger sun Eyeore?

just a fyi... otherwise I would have take him...

Rog

MagicalPen

SO he did, so he did....my mistake...and fixed.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Rog the Rake

Ok...

So Eyeore are you going to want a PC sheet for this highly erotic and sexually eclectic group of sexual deviants?

*grins* if so please tell us what you want ....

Rog

MagicalPen

Yep, I will - on both accounts. Hopefully we can get the Aunt/Uncle rolls filled first.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

cuteguy23

*sigh* Finally people filling up,am so dam excited *giggles*  thanks eeyore and rog the Rake :)

Ideas
The Oath of Drake

MagicalPen

Ok. Basic character forms. You need to send me this in PM form so I can approve.

Ignore last names for now. Keep in mind the role yo want and those already posted - for AGE reasons.

The Youngest Age allowed is 16. Oldest, for kids, will be 21 years old

Character First Name:
Position in Family: (Daughter, Son, etc)
Kinks:
Hard Offs:

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Rog the Rake

Mom, Dad, Sis... Aunt.. Unc and Cousins.. I just wanted you all to know that Eatons major turn off is Smokers!!!

So please try to keep away from that.. yes more then Scat... smokers are a turn off for him..

(just a real life thing for me... and I just wanted to let people know for the thread)

Rog

MagicalPen

Keep in mind that apart from the parents, no one in the family has been having sex with each other. Well, I will allow one special relationship for each character if it sounds like a good one.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Rog the Rake

EATON looks at Mom and Dad in shock... "You guys have not been having sex????" *smile*

MagicalPen

So we need a Brother to Sarah Morgans character, who will be married to my characters sister. Another kid or two is also acceptable as well.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Rog the Rake

Okay quick question to toss out there for Mom & Dad and my little sister and Two cousins as well as if we get Aunt & Uncle ....

Sexual Orientations? I am all good with going bi-sexual or tri-sexual (IE he will try any thing sexual to a point) but I know this is not everyone's cup of tea.. some guys do not like to do M/M and some woman F/F ... do we want this thread in one mind set or just allow anyone to be of any sexual orientation they wish?

I mean I know I would love if Mom or Aunt were a bit of a Dom and wanted to use a Strap On on Eaton... or even Dad or Uncle BUGGER him.. but I can also understand.... as I said... that is NOT everyone cup of tea...

So .... just to start to get ideas... what are people views on this?

Thanks

MagicalPen

Sexual Orientations can vary. I imagine most females characters will be bisexual, but I for one do not do M/M scenes so will only play my characters as Straight. If some one is open to M/M but no one else is, no big deal.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Eeyore on July 07, 2011, 09:17:09 AM
Sexual Orientations can vary. I imagine most females characters will be bisexual, but I for one do not do M/M scenes so will only play my characters as Straight. If some one is open to M/M but no one else is, no big deal.

*Chuckles* and rolls eyes at Dad.. "Dad you have one hell of an imagination .... 'I IMAGINE most female characters will be bisexual' " Eaton chuckles " only in our dreams dad only in our dreams..." bites lip and looks at mom and sis.. "but it would be hot to see some girl on girl action... and I am not opposed to be the token Boy Toy for my Uncle or Male cousin..."

Looks to Dad.. " BUT just so I get this you do not have a problem with your son being Bi-sexual do you? cause if that is the case then I can just play him straight. "

Eaton ~ AKA Rog the Rake

MagicalPen

I know I've accepted several characters so I would like to see your profiles posted here please.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

LimitlessNikkie

Character First Name: Gisele
Physical Appearance (Picture):
Position in Family:(youngest) Daughter
Kinks: Agressive men, rough handling, bondage, flogging, spanking, being collared, and excessive force.
Hard Offs: skat, water sports, furries, and vore.

GaGa88

If you were still looking for maybe a twin of Nikkie's character, I'd be completely up for it. Just let me know. :)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.