Pokemon RP interest check. (Closed and Full.)

Started by Wolfy, June 09, 2011, 12:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Not Pokegirls, just regular Pokemon.

Of course, Trainers will be aged up with a minimum age limit of 16 to match Elliquiy's rules, but everything else will pretty much be the same.

So...would anyone like to take a Pokemon journey? ;D Depending on the interest, this could be a simple 3 person RP, or something more complex, I guess.

Wolfy

For right now, I'll put up a Basic character sheet.

Name: Hitomi Tanaka
Bio: Hitomi had always wanted to be a pokemon trainer, and by the time her 16th birthday came around, she was all set to become one. But the professor had been out of Pokemon that day. It was tradition in her town that new trainers receive a Pokemon, and in her home town that only happened once a year, so she had to wait. The professor did, however, give her two Pokemon eggs to take care of as a consolation, one Yellow with Jagged black lines, the other White with Red, wavy lines. Now that her 17th birthday has come, Hitomi can tell that the eggs are very close to hatching, and her pokemon journey is about to begin.
Appearance:

Pokemon:

(Soon to be)

Joltik and Larvesta.

Joltik is male, while Larvesta is female.

Wolfy

Sooo..as you can see, Hitomi is about to start her journey.

If  this is a 3 person RP (Which is kind of what I'm shooting for at the moment), two people could play her best friends, who each receive their Pokemon on the day her eggs hatch, so that all three can start together. :D

Alliance

I have a few questions, I'll PM them to you.

Wolfy

Alliance

PM Sent. I do hope I'm allowed to use my one and only character.

SargentToughie

Well, considering that the LAST Pokemon RP I tried to join went 6 feet under, I'm game for this.

Give me a few hours to put a character up.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

pendarious

well this should be interesting if you let me in on it *laughs*
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Wolfy

Well, I already have two guys signed up. xD I mean, I don't mind another, but 3 guys to one girl is..interesting. xD

Alliance

Wolfy, a little off topic. Your avatar I like it cause the girl seems so puzzled.

Wolfy

Indeed. Ok, I was going to set this in Johto, but I think I can manage a new region, if you guys can help me out with the naming towns and stuff. lol

SargentToughie

You can count on me to lend a hand with that.
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

Wolfy

Ok. o3o...if we add in a fourth, I'd really like it to be a lady. xD

SargentToughie

Actually, Pen prefers female characters, so you're in luck.
Ons and offs

Alliance

Wolfy, would you like to help me for a second?

Wolfy

Quote from: Alliance on June 09, 2011, 04:49:58 PM
Wolfy, would you like to help me for a second?

Help you what? o3o

And really? Cause that would be great if he played one. :D

Alliance

Quote from: Wolfy on June 09, 2011, 04:58:56 PM
Help you what? o3o

And really? Cause that would be great if he played one. :D

I decided I was going to change around Kamon's appearance a bit.

Wolfy

Oook. o3o What do you need help with?

Alliance

SargentToughie

Wow Alliance, way to be a team player and let me in on your plans as well.

What a guy.

/joke.

EDIT: As per request, my profile for all viewing eyes.

Name: Julian Arrowind

Appearance:

Personality: Generally pretty relaxed and friendly most of the time, even though he can come off as cold and overly serious from time to time. Still, those that know him see the kindhearted young man underneath. He also carries a very deep and powerful sense of justice in his heart, and he finds it impossible to turn his head away from people in need of his help. All in all, a kind and polite young man, though his mostly serious personality does need some getting used to. He does smile, and he does joke around, but it's a lot more subdued the most people his age.

History: Julian was born in the Johto region, in Blackthorn city. When he was about 11, his family moved to (insert story's region here), and he was separated from his former way of life. He had aspired to become a pokemon trainer, and follow in the footsteps of the great dragon trainer, Lance, however, he wasn't given the chance to fully mature into the trainer that he wanted to be in time. He got settled in to the same town that Hitomi lived at, and still continued with his aspirations to be a trainer. After seven years, his father decided that Julian was finally mature enough to begin a journey on his own, and he revealed an incredible gift to Julian, a Datini that the elder from the dragon shrine in Blackthorn city intended to give him before he left. Julian accepted the gift eagerly, and set out to begin his life as a trainer. Since he had gotten his Dratini about a month before the traditional 'passing of the eggs' to new trainers from his new hometown, Julian decided to stay in the local area and train lightly, waiting for his only real friend, Hitomi, to catch up with him so that they could start on the same foot.

Team

- Dratini
- Abra

Ons and offs

Alliance

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Kamon

If you took a look at him, he looks nothing like a normal trainer. You get the mild impression that he's some snotty brat, but don't realize his gifts in battle. His jet black hair is covered by a red cap. He wears a simple button red and white shirt with a black t-shirt and some blue jeans. His amber eyes are fiery and orangish they seem to have this intense passion in them. You can tell just by his stance that he is temperamental and rebellious. As if he knows he carries a legacy on his back. Funny enough though you see a small Cyndaquil in his shirt peeking out like if it is a human child. Yet the boy stills hold a pouty and grumpy expression. As if he's indifferent to it all. He smells like sharp spices and he stands ironically around 5'1", which is a little on the short side for a loud mouth like Kamon. [replace the pikachu with cyndaquil]

Pronunciation: K-mon

Pokemon:

Cyndaquil - His starter Pokemon is Cyndaquil. All though he got Cyndaquil a year early before his big journey. Cyndaquil has become one of his closest partners. Probably because of their fiery natures. Both are rebellious and easily spout flames when not needed. Cyndaquil is a male boy and is very energetic. He can be shy especially, when it is someone who isn't Kamon. Actually he's extremely attached to Kamon to the point where he refuses a Pokeball. Which means Kamon carries him in a shirt. He also eats quite a lot too. Which has given him the nickname, fatty. But Cyndaquil's true name is Flame.

Name- Flame

Appearance-

Abra- A gift from his mother, Abra is the complete opposite of Cyndaquil. He's a bit of a coward and he is shy and timid. He likes to use Kamon as a shield to protect him from people who scare him. He is easily spooked by loud noises. He doesn't eat a lot, only enough that he is fool. He is a disciplined Pokemon, which is ironic with Kamon's personality. Though Abra can easily become happy when he wins a battle. All Abra needs is some confidence. Plenty coming from Kamon.

Name- Spark

Appearance-

Personality: Kamon is a punk. Let's just put it as simple like that. He's loud, rebellious, obnoxious, and rowdy. He is also both straight up temperamental and can be quick to anger. Kamon isn't really fond of people, he seems to come out very violent and very hard on the surface. But deep inside he's just a hurt kid. Kamon does feel embarrassment and he does feel love. He loves his mother and he loves his Pokemon. But Pokemon never really hurt him. He has a love hate relationship with people, due to the fact of the weird things that tend to happen with him. Being bullied never helped and feeling like a freak didn't help further either. Even so Kamon is arrogant and confident in his own skills. He refuses to have people put him down, which ends up making him tough and hard to take sometimes. He carries his name with pride and honor and holds onto his dreams and goals. He carries his legacy very proudly and even carries his own skills and talents very highly as well. Kamon can be hard to take especially in the very first meetings with him. He never hands very good first impressions. He can be taken easier in small doses, but that doesn't make him any less difficult. He can be fussy and bullheaded as well. Some people accidentally mistake him for an abusive Pokemon trainer as well. But the truth is Kamon rather stay strong, than get people hurt by not standing his ground. Kamon will tell you when he agrees and disagrees. On a lighter note Kamon likes slushies and his favorite color is green. As much as he is tough, he has softer sides as well. Throwing away his own life to protect any living creature would be one thing. Kamon dislikes the color orange and worse of all he hates annoying people...surprise surprise when he is just as annoying.

Other: I'd like to mention that Kamon's grandmother lives in this Blackthorn city. So even though Kamon mother was a Gym Leader he didn't live in or near the Gym in Safron city.
Because his mother was always a little busy as gym leader, Kamon was back and forth from Grandmother to his mother. Usually visiting Saffron city when he was on holiday in the summer.

History: Kamon is the Saffron City gym leader Sabrina. Being a psychic trainer meant she had lent Kamon some of her capabilities. Not only could he now train psychic Pokemon [its been stated in the manga and the anime only those with psychic energy could train psychic pokemon], but he had the same capabilities of his mother. Bending spoons though didn't seem like much a pass time kindergartners were doing. Which meant Kamon was mostly alone most his childhood. Kids just seemed a little scared of Kamon's unique gifts.

Instead Kamon spent most of his time on the outskirts of the school, playing with grass or sand by himself. Or just bending spoons by himself. Sometimes nicer wild Pokemon would come by and Kamon would watch them. Kamon enjoyed cataloging the kinds of Pokemon he saw, but had a fond attraction to the psychic Pokemon his mom trained. Kamon had always been rather a free spirit. But he was always alone and that made him sometimes sad. He sometimes wanted to have the life that all the other kids did a normal life.

For his fifteen birthday his mother pulled some strings, knowing next year he would go adventuring. Knowing he was lonely and didn't have many people to hang with, she brought home his first Pokemon the Cyndaquil whom he takes with him everywhere to this present day. Kamon and Cyndaquil both seemed to hit off despite Cyndaquil being a fire type Pokemon. They easily became friends and Kamon and Cyndaquil both seemed quite alike. Both had fiery spirits, that couldn't be calmed.

On the day of his sixteenth as he was to make his way to his journey. To both one day be the greatest trainer, and in the further future the strongest gym leader there was. His mother gifted him her Alakazam's child an Abra. Now Kamon sets himself towards his new adventure.

SargentToughie

Oh mah gawd! It's PKMN trainer red!

... Joking... really, it's in good humor.

Oh, and on another note!

*high-fives Abra buddy*
Ons and offs

Alliance

Quote from: DemonWing01 on June 09, 2011, 09:20:14 PM
Oh mah gawd! It's PKMN trainer red!

... Joking... really, it's in good humor.

Oh, and on another note!

*high-fives Abra buddy*

*Kamon gives a rather indifferent look*

"Hmph,"

lol...kidding.

Yeah I know is Pokemon Red, I was kind of er a little weary of using it, but it fits his personality. Which is kind of snotty and bratty. *stares at own creation. Own creation snuffs him out too* Pisses me off too.

SargentToughie

Ah well, plenty of room for character development to be found in there.
Ons and offs

Alliance

Quote from: DemonWing01 on June 09, 2011, 09:23:01 PM
Ah well, plenty of room for character development to be found in there.

Actually older Kamon is just about the same way. Even more arrogant and confident.

Later in the years he owns a not serious Gym himself because his mom is still alive. After beating the elite 4 he works money towards a Johto League Gym, that serves as both a Gym and a Daycare.

Yes, Kamon is my own original character I have worked on since forever. So I have a lot of crap about him. The Gym he runs is to train Pokemon and trainers. Its the Gym you would take as "before you beat that gym leader test your skills here".

Win ratio, because it would be boring fan fiction other wise, is 50/50. Most times Kamon wins. But there are those rare trainers....Ash Ketchum [Kamon looks around, hate that guy] won.

SargentToughie

... Oh.

Well still... I mean...

Gotta develop him somehow.
Ons and offs

Alliance

The more success Kamon has the worse he gets. And yet somehow seems to retain his status though. Since he cares deeply about what happens to Pokemon.

He's like that guy you hate because he's a pompous asshole, but at the same time this pompous asshole does selfless things. I think that's a bit of an oxymoron.

pendarious

He's gary basically *snickers*

ah well yup wolfy for some reason or other I prefer playing female characters. I'll get a profile up in a bit.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

SargentToughie

See! told you!

Money says she's going to be petite, have white hair, and be emotionally cut off from the rest of the group at first!
Ons and offs

Wolfy

xD

Soooo...who's who?..I know Demon is an older friend, so..is Kamon going to be distant while Pen is going to be her other best friend, or will it be the other way around? lol

pendarious

*shrugs* i can roll either way but don't expect her to be the most "Friendly" person in the world......

Wolfy

Well she just has to be Hitomi's friend..everyone else can be an Acquittance . xD

pendarious

lol ok. and I think I may prove demon wrong about her appearance anyway just to be a dick *laughs*

SargentToughie

*Shakes fist at Pen*

You!!!!

Anyway, Wolfy, just figured I'd let you know that Julian is still able to take up the mantle of being Hitomi's buddy, if you want to have a male friend from the get-go.
Ons and offs

Wolfy

That would be great..but then where would Kamon fit in? The Rival Loner? xD

SargentToughie

of course, every RP(G) needs the isolated guy who slowly warms up to the rest of the party as the story progresses.
Ons and offs

pendarious

Name: Hashiba (family) Ren (given)

Personality: a quiet girl who seldom speaks to anyone that she doesn't consider a friend or acquaintance. she can be blunt and sometimes outright cynical, and sarcastic. she doesn't mean to come across so bluntly but that's just how she is. She doesn't like to mistreat pokemon nor does she like to see others mistreat them however she tends to mind her own business unless absolutely neccassary. Ren also has no sense of justice merely achieving her goals is what matters to her even if it does seem a bit "Evil" at the time or some such.

History: She was born in the Kanto region but by the time she was 3 the family moved to (Insert town here) in the (insert region here) There she Met Hitomi and though it took some time she became the girls friend. Her father Had given her two pokemon eggs when she was young and they would later hatch into her two best friends that werent human a Growlithe and an evee. She had always treated the two well and they would become her starter pokemon when Hitomi got hers.

Team:

growlithe: (nickname: Leon)

Evee: (Nickname: Bismark)

SargentToughie

Dammit Pen, all she needs is the white hair to be one of your trademark characters.
Ons and offs

pendarious

this one is also quite a bit taller than the usual breed of character as well as better endowed if you will

SargentToughie

Okay, correction:

All she needs are the physical attributes to be one of your trademarks.
Ons and offs

pendarious

I told you i was gonna change the physical attributes just to mess with ya demon *laughs*

SargentToughie

*blarg...*

Well, I suppose I don't have very much room to talk, do I?
Ons and offs

pendarious

Alliance

Quote from: Wolfy on June 09, 2011, 11:02:49 PM
That would be great..but then where would Kamon fit in? The Rival Loner? xD

lol!

Kamon can be an acquaintance, when he bumps into her. I want one of those kind of Misty meetings where you totally piss Kamon off where he flies off the handle. rofl.

aya

Hum, a pokemon game! Have room for another female?

Wolfy

Another? xD...I don't know..if everyone doesn't mind having a fifth..but after that I think we have to cut it off. lol

aya

I'll be eternally grateful! I've thrown my hat into every pokemon game I've come across on E, and it always seems to lose interest before everyone even gets their first posts up :(

Alliance

pendarious

aya

Arakawa Aika

Lazy, carefree, and has an almost superhuman lack of ambition. Aika is the type of person you expect to find napping at any time of day, or the first one to rest while on the road. She is generally happy and aloof, unless you're interrupting her in the middle of one of her breaks. The only times when she is remotely serious are when pokemon are involved- the reason she became a trainer in the first place.

Notoriously lazy and often called the 'Nap Queen' by her friends, Aika had an average life growing up. With her personality, she was definitely not cut out for any normal job, if anyone would even take her. When she had become of age to have her own pokemon, Aika finally found something that interested her. She decided to become a pokemon trainer on the spot, receiving her mother's bulbasaur as a gift for her first pokemon. Along the way, Aika picked up cooking partly as a hobby, and partly as necessity, to feed both herself and her pokemon.

Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Nickname: Bee
Personality: Likes to act tough, despite his size. He resembles the noisy younger brother of a family spending most of his time trying to get attention, whether it be from other pokemon, or from Aika himself. Bee is possibly one of the few living creatures in the world who can bother Aika on a regular basis, and still live to tell the tale.

Pokemon: Onix
Nickname: Lazy
Personality: Taking after his master, and named for it, Lazy is just what his name implies. He prefers to spend his time curled up in the warm sunlight, either napping or lazing about. Bee bothers him almost as much as he bugs Aika, although Lazy has the power to swat him away effortlessly with his gigantic tail- a power which he exercises regularly, much to the small bulbasaur's dismay.

SargentToughie

Is that a fanmade picture of CC from Code Geass for your character's picture?
Ons and offs

Wolfy

Ok, this is going to be a big group traveling together, but that's fine. ;D

I think we're ready to start..hopefully by tonight I'll have an opening post up.

aya

Quote from: DemonWing01 on June 10, 2011, 07:07:15 AM
Is that a fanmade picture of CC from Code Geass for your character's picture?

Yeah, it is.

SargentToughie

Hah! I knew it!

Awesome... CC and Lulu forever.
Ons and offs

aya

SargentToughie

Aww...

Your character better be a fan of pizza, that's all I'm saying.
Ons and offs

aya

And she'll have a stuffed pikachu instead of cheese-kun?

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

pendarious

*facepalm* absolutely hilarious

Alliance

I think our Pokemon group is extremely dysfunctional.

None of the characters are like the ones we saw on television as kids. It doesn't look like we're going to be fighting for friendhsip and love.

SargentToughie

*shh*

None of that matters anymore, nostalgia is for sissies.
Ons and offs

Alliance

Quote from: DemonWing01 on June 10, 2011, 06:45:58 PM
*shh*

None of that matters anymore, nostalgia is for sissies.

hahahahaa.

True that is.

pendarious

nah i think it's closer to the manga group who fought primarily for their own dreams and pretty much said "Fuck You" to anyone who got in their way constantly switching back and forth between being team rocket members and fighting team rocket (well red and blue anyway) as well as people like sabrina and blane

Alliance

Quote from: pendarious on June 10, 2011, 07:13:37 PM
nah i think it's closer to the manga group who fought primarily for their own dreams and pretty much said "Fuck You" to anyone who got in their way constantly switching back and forth between being team rocket members and fighting team rocket (well red and blue anyway) as well as people like sabrina and blane

My character is the son of Sabrina. rofl.

I always thought she was hot. hahahaa.

SargentToughie

Naah, she's got nothing on Flannery and Cynthia.

erm...

that's not weird at all.
Ons and offs

Orochimaru

Aw, damn. Pen and Demon got in.

Damn you two to hell!!!!!! *rage face*

Well, if something happens and you want another person Wolfy lemme know.

*slinks back into the shadows were he belongs, because his ramen noodles are ready*

pendarious

*snickers* what can i say I just happened to pop up at the right moment.

Orochimaru

...Eat those snickers while you can... D:<

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

Orochimaru

ASSHATS!!!! The both of ya!

pendarious

but i'm not a pile of nachos.....

pendarious

ok so busy until sunday afternoon won't be able to post

Wolfy

ok, we will start tomorrow. :D I'll have the opening post up by then, and we'll finally begin.

Alliance

Quote from: Wolfy on June 11, 2011, 11:32:38 AM
ok, we will start tomorrow. :D I'll have the opening post up by then, and we'll finally begin.

Oh yes, I can't wait.

pendarious

ok so it turns out i'm not quite as busy as i thought...sorry about that

Orochimaru

Pen, you are so full of lies....

Carlissa

No longer accepting travel partners!?...

What about villains? You guys need any villains?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Alliance

Quote from: Carlissa on June 12, 2011, 01:58:26 PM

This.

What about making some rivals for the heroes or something?

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on June 12, 2011, 01:58:26 PM

Carli!...I haven't talked to you in forevers.

We could use a villain...lol

Alliance

Seaweed

*falls on knees in begging position*

Oh please Wolfy let Alliance in. He's my brother and we've been Pokemon rivals forever. *glares at Alliance*

Orochimaru

Seems like you have plenty of people to pull off a few villians. Still interested if you need me.

Wolfy

Alliance is in already. xD As a main character. :P

Seaweed

Quote from: Wolfy on June 13, 2011, 12:15:37 PM
Alliance is in already. xD As a main character. :P

Oh, what about me then? lol.

Can I be a villian? rofl.

See what happens when we are up at 5 in the morning. I'm not feeling well. And he was falling asleep. Our great plan failed. Because we forgot what we were doing. lol.

Alliance

Quote from: Seaweed on June 13, 2011, 03:05:20 PM
Oh, what about me then? lol.

Can I be a villian? rofl.

See what happens when we are up at 5 in the morning. I'm not feeling well. And he was falling asleep. Our great plan failed. Because we forgot what we were doing. lol.

Crap we did screw up our own con, didn't we?

We're the worse con man known to man. Here we had planned everything. And we ruin it cause I forgot I signed up for this RP.  :-[

Wolfy

Soooo..ok, what should we name the new region and the new starting town, so that I can finally get an opening post up?

SargentToughie

Name it the Lancor region, because it works.

and something rural for the starting town, something like "springleaf town" or something silly like that.

It's pokemon, not intended to be taken seriously.
Ons and offs

pendarious

Alliance

Wolfy will you let my brother in as a Villian and Rival type character?

Wolfy

Quote from: Alliance on June 14, 2011, 02:19:38 AM
Wolfy will you let my brother in as a Villian and Rival type character?

I guess. We haven't heard from Carli yet, too.

Alliance

Orochimaru

Not to mention you forgot about me who expressed intrest, but I think I was ignored. *not by pen and demon though*. Oh well, you guys have fun. ^^ I mean that.

Seaweed

Name: Brooke Rivers a.k.a Victory

Appearance:

As you make your way to the city, you find yourself bumping into a young man. He's an odd sort with bright silver blue eyes and silver ,like strands of metal, hair. He's well dressed
and sports a good natured smile as he helps you up. You stare at his long black sweater, over the white button shirt. With a red ascott. He wears a two rings on his finger. He
wears a pair of black dress pants and well polished dress shoes.
Exactly like image

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Pokemon:

Delvil

Name- Gray

Gender- Male

Gray is just as regal as his owner. A grand guard dog, Gray is loyal to only his owner. Known to show aggressive nature to anyone whom his owner hasn't cleared off on as a
friend. A loyal animal, Gray will listen to his owners every command. It does really seem like Pokemon show the inner personalities of their owners. Gray is very, head strong, aggressive
not in the least bit shy. Its mature for its own age and never behaves like a puppy, as if it had been raised to be better than its own kind.

Pochiena

Name- Blue

Gender- Male

Blue can be the opposite of Gray sometimes. All though brothers, not biologically of course raised in the same environment with the same parents, it appears Blue is the
more playful one. The one that likes to play and is eager and excitedable. But he also can be just as fierce and loyal as his brother is. Though Blue reflects the "good" nature
of Victory. Blue is intelligent, and very smart. He's better than his brother in the sense that he is an easy lure to use. As if Blue is used by his owner as a way of manipulation.

Personality: The only thing most mentioned about Victory is his smile. His good nature, his pleasant behavior. How kind he is. Though all of these are a lie. The real Victory is cold
and cruel. Manipulative and a good liar. Victory is academically a bright student, but his cruel nature is played out more in his own Pokemon. Not only does he use dark type pokeomon
to almost symbolize his true nature hidden within shadows, but also to express his malicious behavior. He lies behind a smile. An angel in the disguise of a demon. Victory isn't very
fond of Pokemon. He finds them tools for his own leisure, than friends and partners. The only two Pokemon he'd every acknowledge were part of him and his family is Gray and Blue.
But that's because both Pokemon have been with him since they had hatched from eggs and he was a baby as they grew with him. Victory doesn't care about people either. He pretends
though, through a fountain of smiles and fake laughs. Victory pretends to be the person everyone wants to get to know. He's outwardly friendly, and kind and gentle. But then when you
find out his real violent nature, you feel almost disgusted with yourself for falling for the trap. Victory's hobby is of course is mathmatics. He dislikse Pokemon the most and worse of all he
hates their owners demeaning them. He likes classical music and pasta. Victory's true nature is intelligent, very smart, cruel, and malicious. A great liar who hides in shadows with just a
smile to win anyone over.

History:

The son of a wealthy and very famous business man, Victory lead out his journey a few years ago. Before the main cast and has been the one and only known person to beat the Elite 4
of the new region. Winning him his nickname Victory. Victory sees Pokemon as a good business model. His global goal is to get all Pokemon into zoos of some sort. To make profit from the
wild beast. Victory dislikes Pokemon, all though academically he has excelled in school and wasn't ever bullied, he thinks Pokemon have no future interest. They just squat on the ground
and expect people to take care of them.

Victory wants the world to be filled with people and wallets. The only Pokemon battles would go through sponsored trainers, that the business models would choose to fight in arena style
stadiums. There would be no one going on journeys and no one going on adventures to pick up Pokemon.

[will finish this later]

Wolfy

Well, we could use Three Villains..but in that case, who's going to be Meowth? @_@

Seaweed

Quote from: Wolfy on June 14, 2011, 10:16:01 AM
Well, we could use Three Villains..but in that case, who's going to be Meowth? @_@

You like?  :-\

Carlissa

Quote from: Wolfy on June 14, 2011, 06:52:48 AM
I guess. We haven't heard from Carli yet, too.

Didn't know I was allowed to join.

I'll write something up right now if I'm still in.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Orochimaru

Oky, I am confused now. Were you talking to me wolfy?

Refering to this.
Quote from: Wolfy on June 14, 2011, 10:16:01 AM

Wolfy

xD
Ok, ok.

At the moment our heroes are

Me
Demonwings
Alliance
Pen
Aya.

What I meant was that I wouldn't mind three villains to work for an evil organization.

Orochimaru

Okay so simple question, do you need me to be one of the villans?

Carlissa

Quote from: Wolfy on June 14, 2011, 01:55:41 PM
What I meant was that I wouldn't mind three villains to work for an evil organization.

I thought they were going to be rivals or something...

And would that evil orginazation be Team Rocket? Or maybe the grou are mercenaries or something? And what are their motives behind picking on a group of innocent Pokemon Trainers?

Wolfy

Lol.They can be rivals if you want. :p It would just mean we'd have two different adventures going on at the same time...that could get confusing though. lol

Carlissa

Well, wouldn't that just happen anyways? Or will the villainous group act more like NPCs?

Wolfy

Hmm..that depends on what you three want...rivals or villains? lol

Orochimaru

If I am included... Villan for me.

*Very confused*

Carlissa

I'm indifferent, but I don't want to be a canon villain team. Maybe something like mercenaries or rare hunters or something.

Seaweed

Wolfy

I dunno..I'd like to hear everyone's opinions on this...we could have a Rival and Two Villains, I suppose...you know, that Rival that helps out in a pinch but is still the rival?

SargentToughie

I dunno, I'm more of a team player myself, maybe one of the others could fill the role better.
Ons and offs

Seaweed

Pokemon needs some cruel people though?

Seaweed is disapoint.

Orochimaru

Pen and Demon can vouch for my capability for evilness and cruelty.

Alliance

pendarious

it's true orchimaru can be a maganificant bastard

SargentToughie

My biggest fear is that you two assholes-
*Glares at Pen and Orochi*

are going to turn this into another 'we all love doing evil things' party, totally ruining the lighthearted mood of the RP. It's happened so many times on this website that I've lost count of it.
Ons and offs

pendarious

Oi i'm playing a good guy in this rp thank you very much. she may not be alll happy go lucky cheery friendship type but she's not evil

SargentToughie

I know you far too well to believe that, Pen.

You can't fool me this time! My shield's up!
Ons and offs

Orochimaru

*laughs mainiacally with storm clouds and lightning flashing behind him*

We love you demon. =B

aya

Personally I think a rival group would be fun; it wouldn't be too confusing with tagged posts or separate threads, and it gives some fun competition. The rivals don't have to -hate- each other or anything.

Villains could work too, but is less flexible than the rivals imo. Plus, it's pokemon... the villains -always- lose.

SargentToughie

Yeah, I'm a fan of the rival team idea, too. It's stop the RP from being so black and white.
Ons and offs

Wolfy

So have we decided yet? *pokes* I'm ready to start this. xD

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

Orochimaru

Just tell me what I am needed for and I will go with that. ^^

pendarious

aya

Carlissa

Wolfy

Sorry guys. I won't be able to get this up until Saturday. I just started a new job, and that's where I am for most of the day. *hugs everyone* I'm sorry it's taking so long.

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

Wolfy

Yes, I know...I haven't had time to work on it. >_< Stupid job...*sigh*

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

Wolfy

Alright. Come hell or high water, this RP is starting tonight! o3o

Orochimaru

Oh...crap.... Uh, forgot to make a profile... Rival, right?

Wolfy

Yep Rival. I can wait for your profile, but try to have it up today, ok?

Orochimaru

Quote from: Wolfy on July 03, 2011, 02:25:44 AM
Yep Rival. I can wait for your profile, but try to have it up today, ok?
Yes, Sir!

Orochimaru

Name: Ryuu Ibuki [Translates into Dragon Breath, lol]

Appearance:

Personality: Ryuu comes off as smug and arrogant. However, if a person or pokemon is in trouble, he goes completely out of his way to save them or help out. He can be over sarcastic and hurtful in his words, but most times he means well. He will also tease people, sometimes stepping over the line. If he does, his deep down kind hearted nature shows and he tries to mend the situation if he can. He is pretty confusing at times if you don’t know him.

History: Ryuu was born and raised in Blackthorn City in the Johto region. He worked hard to become a dragon trainer and pass the rite. He did not receive a Dratini as he declined but with a smile. Sometime later at the age of 16, he traveled to Sinnoh for a vacation. Deciding to hike in Wayward Cave. He got lost and came upon a nest of Gible, a few Gabite and a Mother Garchomp. The Garchomp was not pleased with the intrusion and attacked with a Rock Smash. The floor beneath his cracked and he feel a few floors below. Spraining his right ankle and breaking his left arm. Eventually, a Gible appeared before the injured Ryuu and moved him so he could sit up and fed him some berries it found. Ryuu was well enough to at least do what he could to make a makeshift cast for his arm. Surprisingly, Gible stayed with him and after much petting and talking to Gible, it was like an instant friendship. A day later, Ryuu was able to get out of the caves with Gibles help and he decided to return home, but a persistent gible followed him all the way to his hotel, refusing to go back. Smiling, he made Gible his first pokemon. Putting it into a Dusk Ball he found in Wayward Caves earlier.

A year later, he Traveled to Hoenn for some sightseeing at Meteor Falls, east of Fallarbor Town. While gazing at the beauty of the waterfall, he noticed at the top of a cliff, a small pokemon, a Bagon. He also noticed a battle. Bagon was being pushed to the edge by a bunch of Shelgon. Which the Bagon soon was pushed off. It was falling head first to the water below. Ryuu quickly took off his shoes and anything that could not get wet and jumped off the bridge to catch and save Bagon. He swam out of the water to find the Bagon injured. He quickly went back to the bridge and gathered his belongings and quickly rushed to Fallarbor Town and brought it to the pokemon center. Nurse Joy forgot that it was a wild pokemon and after treatment put it into a pokeball and gave it to Ryuu. Ryuu let the Bagon out of the pokeball and asked it what it wanted to do. Though, he thought it better to have it battle Gible. Gible won, bur Ryuu ultimately decided to take Bagon.

Months later in Blackthorn, he fought and captures a Horsea with a Lure Ball as he was fishing in the Pokemon Paradise in the Dragon’s Den. Later deciding to travel to a New region and start his pokemon journey with his three pokemon and become a Dragon Pokemon Master.

Pokemon Team

Gible [Male]

Bagon [Male]

Horsea [Male]

Orochimaru

Am I to assume right that you approve of my character wolfy?

Wolfy

Looks good to me..3 pokemon might be a little much, but their all first evolutions..

Orochimaru

I thought so, so I made a restriction. Horsea will not be used unless there is a large body of water. Really, can't use him for land battle. lol So that leaves me with just two, Bagon and Gible. I am sure that's plausible.

Carlissa

Quote from: Orochimaru on July 03, 2011, 09:37:12 PM
I thought so, so I made a restriction. Horsea will not be used unless there is a large body of water. Really, can't use him for land battle. lol So that leaves me with just two, Bagon and Gible. I am sure that's plausible.

Two dragon types? I say, those two wont last long against a good ice attack. Expecially Gible. I would sugest switing one out for a fire-type, like Charmander (Technically still a dragon).

Orochimaru

Quote from: Carlissa on July 05, 2011, 05:24:04 PM
Two dragon types? I say, those two wont last long against a good ice attack. Expecially Gible. I would sugest switing one out for a fire-type, like Charmander (Technically still a dragon).

I am not new to pokemon so I know that, but this is an rp and it's supposed to be fun. Also, Bagon learn ember, and can be tought flamethrower. As gible grows and evolves, it can learn fire fang, flamethrower and fire blast. Also, he is a dragon trainer so dragon types that he's found will do. I've been with pokemon since the red and blue era.

SargentToughie

Yeah? Well you're forgetting that Dragonite can learn ice beam.

Deal with THAT. One of the best mons in the game knowing an attack that can wipe your entire team.
Ons and offs

Orochimaru

Christ...I KNOW. Dragonite can also learn surf and waterfal. Thunder bolt and water moves to deal with a charizard and it's pre evolved forms. Abra and it's evolution can also learn Ice Punch.. People, please lay off... I am not telling you about your teams. Please. >.>

The vibe I am getting is I am not gonna be a challenge.

SargentToughie

He can also learn flamethrower and fireblast, to protect him from those pesky ice types that he fears so much.

Dragonite is my favorite Mon ever.
Ons and offs

Wolfy

Quote from: DemonWing01 on July 06, 2011, 12:39:42 PM
He can also learn flamethrower and fireblast, to protect him from those pesky ice types that he fears so much.

Dragonite is my favorite Mon ever.

Must post this then:

IT'S DRAGONITE, BITCH!!

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

aya

SargentToughie

Jeez guys...

Well, it's nice to be popular, I guess.
Ons and offs

pendarious

*snickers* all the while I get to lazily doze around waiting for something to happen that maes me happy

Wolfy

Lol...just waiting for the main cast...though if the rivals want to go on ahead and take control of the professor to get their pokedexes and stuff to go ahead and start their journey, I guess that would be ok, if you want.

SargentToughie

Well, the 'main' cast consists of me, you, and Pen right now.

I haven't seen Alliance and Seaweed around for a while, so I'd assume that they'd dropped out if I was GM. They haven't done a single IC post in either of the RPs that I'm in with the two of them.
Ons and offs

pendarious

well should I get my characters lazy arse up and over to the party or what?