Writing Sample and poetry slam! lol

Started by MasterAerius, August 19, 2012, 07:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterAerius

1. Here is a typical roleplay sample of mine. I do mainly adult roleplay but this will be a generic pg-13 version lol.

" *Walks down the hall slowly, his hands as his side. Noticeably wearing black jeans, a white muscle-T, no socks and white boxers underneith. He placed his hand on the wall gently and placed his forehead to the drywall, clenching his eyes and smacking his forehead to the wall. He slammed his fist against the wall as hard as he could, smacking his head at the same pace in angst and frustration. Anger built up inside him and the inevitable migraine began to erupt within his temple. A lash of anger ran threw him as he slammed his fist against the drywall, placing a large dent within the pale green painted structure. His hand hurting extremely so. He let out a soft long sigh and realized there was nothing to be done further...Nothing that could be done...He walked away slowly, whispering to himself..... "Why did i break up with her....she was so loving and quiet.....She took great care of me, and made me happy....."... He stoped in motion for a moment, enough to remark... "I'm such an ass....I had better call her to appologize."... "

This is just an example, I do varied styles when appropriate, but i always begin a session of actions with an asterisk. I will either express myself as saying "I walk down the hall" or in the third person, or just plainly as "*walks down the hall". It depends on whats needed. I give the best detail i can, and while i strive to provide a refreshing experience for my partner, i type as fast as possible at the same time as to not make my partner wait forever.

2. Here is a poem i wrote back in 8th grade ,so long ago, and it was published a long time ago.\

Winter
by
My name here (for privacy reasons I won't include my full name. But my real name is Brian.

The days grow short, but the hours are long.
The months feel like an eternity.

Snow flutters upon the trees,
asif it were leaves in the fall.

The creeping of moss is no more,
for it has been extinguished by the horrific cold of cruel winter.

The snow continues to fall,
inducing the air to grow crisp.

The winter landscapes are beautfiul,
for the land is covered by white death,
only the resistance survives. (Many didnt get that part, i was refering to annual flowers.)

After a while, the cold recedes,
and the flowers and trees awaken from their endless slumber.

All is at rest, but for how long does this freedom last?

It can easily transpire again.

~ Fin ~

If it sucked, remeber i was in 8th grade. If you liked it, then thanks. :)