Pledges and Sisters (Sorority House interest check - FxFxFxF)

Started by PeachyPie, December 20, 2014, 05:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibliophilia

I definitely want to discuss connections between Harper and the others in the sorority.  I imagine all the sisters would be familiar with one another, if not out-right friends.

Strangefate

The balance seems a bit better than I thought so I may go ahead and make a CS for this one.  I'll see if I can get something up soonish.   :-)
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Sharon

Quote from: Bibliophilia on December 28, 2014, 10:35:53 PM
I definitely want to discuss connections between Harper and the others in the sorority.  I imagine all the sisters would be familiar with one another, if not out-right friends.
Quote from: Kokaine on December 28, 2014, 10:27:30 PM
If anyone is interested in plotting connections/discussing history and such between characters, let me know.
Dylan is not yet paired up but I figure she'd also know her sorority sisters pretty well.

I am open into talking of how the sisters know each other. As I am sure that they could be friends some how kind of linked to each other by may the founder. As everyone seemed to from different corners of the social world.

Ron Don Volante

I'm extremely interested but I have two caveats... one I play things pretty damned evil (within prescribed limits of course) and two I wouldn't mind MC taking two pledges if need be. I should have a CS up soon :)
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Reia

Quote from: Kokaine on December 28, 2014, 10:27:30 PM
If anyone is interested in plotting connections/discussing history and such between characters, let me know.
Dylan is not yet paired up but I figure she'd also know her sorority sisters pretty well.

Quote from: Bibliophilia on December 28, 2014, 10:35:53 PM

Quote from: Sharon on December 28, 2014, 11:10:45 PM
I am open into talking of how the sisters know each other. As I am sure that they could be friends some how kind of linked to each other by may the founder. As everyone seemed to from different corners of the social world.

Well, all the sisters know Carin in some capacity - even if they're not close. I'm open to her having any kind of relationship with them.
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Kokaine

*cough* I'm pretty sure that at some point Dylan either hit on or out right asked Carin out. Cuz, you know, reasons. >.>
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on December 29, 2014, 11:37:58 AM
*cough* I'm pretty sure that at some point Dylan either hit on or out right asked Carin out. Cuz, you know, reasons. >.>

*snicker*

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Bibliophilia

Harper and Carin could be friends.  Harper's pretty damn friendly, so as long as someone isn't an outright jerk, there's a chance that Harper has made friends with them.

Crash

Well hell.  I keep lurking I should probably just make a sister and be done with it.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Bibliophilia

Crash

Letrixia

Crash

Letrixia

Letrixia

Character sheets:

Character's Name: Lizzy Santos
Pledge or Sister: Sister
University Major: Psychology
Played Sports: Volleyball Team

Appearance:

Eyes: Clear Green
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'6"
Weight:115
Build: Athletic

Description: Tattoo just above her pussy of a succubus holding a whip on one hand and a collar on another.

Personality and History:

Personality:
Lizzy is a girl that knows what she wants and will manipulate anybody to get it. She doesn't really care who gets in the middle she would destroy them all. She has been known to cause students to quit and move to another college due to her antics with them. To say that she is a manipulative bitch is the best way to describe Lizzy although she often gets off in controlling everything about her slaves or lovers, from the money they spend to how they dress she loves to control everything and often blackmails the victims towards that end. She got into bondage and since then she loved it, the power to have a slave do whatever she wanted was intoxicating and over the years she learned more and more about it even having some slaves couple of times.

Likes: Reading, Writing, Exercising, Studying, Partying, Girls, Bondage, BDSM, Bullying, Humiliating

Dislikes: Guys, People who thinks they are above her, Loosing, Being underestimated.

Strengths: She is very smart, she knows what to do and who to manipulate to get whatever she wants.

Weaknesses: Snakes (phobia), Being physically or emotionally controlled.

Ambitions & Goals: None she just likes to study and manipulate people, she does not need to study anything thanks to her parents wealth but she loves to learn to manipulate.

Ons and offs:

History:

Crash

Letrixia

First one looks more young and innocent I would not believe she is older than fifteen. The second one looks a bit older and with more figure, I say the second one.

Crash

First one is actually 22 years old.  Believe me I checked.

Letrixia

Crash

Yeah.  Here is a different picture of her.  Makes her look a little older...

But I agree the second one is obviously older.

Letrixia

Bibliophilia

The tattoo kinda gives away the fact that she's not 12.

Letrixia

Crash

Quote from: Bibliophilia on December 29, 2014, 03:28:56 PM
The tattoo kinda gives away the fact that she's not 12.

Yeah, I have used her in a high school game before because she looks young. ;)

The second one certainly has more of a figure
Same Model as a Brunette

Letrixia