Cowgirl On The Ranch (F seeking M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, November 24, 2011, 10:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

Basically in this story My character is a cowgirl living on a ranch. She has lived there all her life but one day she is told she will be teaching a riding class since she is a champion barrel racer and rodeo rider. Of course this means she has to deal with people who have never even seen a live horse, let alone rode one. In these classes the student stays and lives at the ranch until they are ready to leave.

I'm kind of looking for an the rp to have someone join the class but of course she isn't very happy to have to teach the class. She makes him do a lot of hard work around the barn but when an accident happens while breaking a wild horse she gets hurt and knocked unconscious. She is saved by the student she is the hardest on and he is the first thing she sees when she wakes up. Let the hijinks begin from here.

These are mainly rules for if/when this gets sexual. Almost anything goes in this but be warned I refuse to do scat, watersports, please keep puke to a minimum, all body parts must stay on their respectable bodies and please only horses have sex with horses, cattle on cattle, people only with people. No bestiality please. Most other things are fine.

My character is Melody, a 20 year old rancher. She has long red hair and blue eyes. She usually wears the average ranch clothes. Jeans, cowboy boots and a t-shirt. She's actually a very kind woman, especially around her horses. She has ridden horses all her life but isn't the most social person in the world. She's single but has always dreamed of finding the right man and settling down and having a family.

Pm me to join and I'll set it up.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204