News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

I can't apologize for doing so many Fractals, when it is the color of love that those fractal cause and reminds me of you. You are forgiven.

sartracker

I'm Sorry, but I can't help staring at you, you are so hot!
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Anesa

I'm sorry for wearing your Michael Anthony boots out in the hog pen the other day!  Had no idea how expensive they were, baby. :(  Please, won't ya forgive me?  I aired them out yesterday and the smell is "almost" gone. :(  I love you smoozy poozy!  :-* 

sartracker

Please forgive me for peeking as you were showering, the door was opened when I walked by. I knew I should have left but I just couldn't.  ;) I do love my cowgirl :-)
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Anesa

I'm sorry baby....it was me, not you.  Okay, it was really YOU, not me but.....no wait!  I mean, it was me, and not you....it's not you.  Me.  It was all me.  Well, okay ... it WAS you...but all I ask is that you give us another chance?  Please baby?

MiaFire

I'm sorry Love. You know how much I love you. I'd never do anything anything like that, ever!! The drinks were really strong last night. You know me. I can usually hold my liquor a lot better than that. I didn't mean to do that. Forgive me?
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Belle33

Mia, I swear, I was thinking of you the whole time I was with Camille.  ::)  Please give me one more chance, and I'll give up all of my many, many,  many cowgirl fantasies... all of them... there are a lot so, this is a big sacrifice.  Still, for you, I'd do it. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Kazuume

Belle I'm so sorry I let Mordred in the house and he got blue finger prints all over the furnature, walls, and cabinets! I promise not to let him in ever again!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Zaphod

Kaz, it's always been you and you know its true. Can we kiss and make up? Please?

Kazuume

Zaphod I can't deny it, it's all true, you were right! Please take me back?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Belle33

*give Kaz my saddest puppy dog eyes  look* I won't ever, ever do that again.  Please come out and play. 

Anesa

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, sob, sob!  Please take me back!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, sob, sob!  I promise I'll make it up to you somehow!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, sob, sob!  I'll quit crying if you'll just take me back...okay?

Belle33

*holding hand hands palm to palm inches from my nose in a classic prayer form, my squinted closed*  Please come back, pleeeeeaaaassse!!!

Ephemera

*pouts* Oh, hun.  I'm sorry, truly I am. Please, just say you'll smile again and I'll make it all go away.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Belle33

Come back, Ephemera, and I'll be bad... really, really bad.  ;)

James Moriarty

If you will only take me back, I promise to never ever ask you to wear striped shirts ever again.

Sybl

If you come back, I'll make you sweat. :P

Stone

Come back because I end up calling them all Sybl. O:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

Come back and I'll let you call me Sybl all night long. ;)
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Stone

Quote from: Ephemera on October 09, 2011, 12:16:34 PM
Come back and I'll let you call me Sybl all night long. ;)

*laughs* Fatality!

Come back and I'll call you anything you want. ;)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Ephemera

Come back and I'll call someone to join us... ;)

Coreli

Belle33

Come back, and you can watch Footloose as many times as you like.  :)

Stone

Come back and I'll show you an app for that.

Belle33

Come back, and I'll bite more than your thumb.