News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

-chuckles and huggles-
Loves Fae for feeling special
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Galanthor

<3 insanity for confusing me with his avi

Angzyn

I love you because I love meeting new people?
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

doom29169

I love you for the mystery you represent.

Zelric Miras

I <3 the Above Person because the numbers on his avatar showed up in the lottery recently

Autumn52

I<3 Leo because he has a smirk on his face that makes me think he is naughty
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Galanthor

I <3 Xandi because...how could one not loe her

Edhel Tari

I love Galanthor because he looks so sensual.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Novak

I love edhel because she is so damn sexy.

Galanthor

I <3 Novak because he's got such a cool throne

Edhel Tari

I love Galanthor because he's shirtless.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Insanityenviesme

I love Edhel because she has a sexy name to go with her sexy body!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Novak

Edhel Tari

I love the person above cause of the sense of confident power he radiates.
(Shakespeare)

Novak

I love her for being fun to play with.

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Edhel Tari on September 08, 2010, 03:39:54 PM
I love the person above cause of the sense of confident power he radiates.

I love the person above for making me forget why I love her with her avi!
Moments of Sanity

Galanthor

I <3 the Above Person though he breaks the games rules =(

Edhel Tari

lol, I love the person above because he likes to cuddle.
(Shakespeare)

Novak

I <3 the above person for putting my mind on the edge of the gutter.

Edhel Tari

I love the person above because I can put his mind on the edge of the gutter.  lol
(Shakespeare)

Insanityenviesme

I love the person above me because she makes me break the rules!
Moments of Sanity

Novak

I love the above person for breaking the rules for me..... and the person above him for her t-shirt and panties ;)  lol

Merry Gentry

I <3 Novak.. cause he's just <3'able... ;)
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Novak

I ,# Merry for being oh so fun and sexy.

Merry Gentry

I <3 novak for making me smile
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”