Variety of plots inside (Male looking for female)

Started by Belisuavious, October 30, 2012, 01:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belisuavious

Hey, I have been writing far too many essays lately and wanted to do something a bit more fun. Just as a heads up, my posting ability is kind of limited since school does come first, however if you are still interested, read on.

I personally prefer plot and character developments over sex scene upon sex scene. Doesn't mean that I'm opposed to them, I just don't want sex to be the main focus of the story. As for my O/O's, I'm still young and willing to try most things. If there is something I'm not comfortable doing, I will definitely let you know and we can work something out. As for fandoms, I don't mind playing them but I would much rather playing inside the universe as opposed to being the characters.

Now, with all of that out of the way, let's move on to the plots.

Here are the generic ones, really just a setting:
Emberverse RP
Star Wars (preferably in the Clone Wars Era, but I'm flexible)
Medieval Setting
Fallout (either 3 or new Vegas)

Actual Plot ideas:

Mercenaries in Hell:
A team of Mercenaries has been hired to "liberate" the island of Arculpo, an island just off the coast of Africa. There is a lot of money in Arculpo, from diamonds to the possibility of offshore oil derricks. However, the fanatical King of Arculpo refuses all outsiders to come into his lands and has acquired a battery of SAM missiles from several black market vendors. One private jet has already been fired upon for violating Arculpian airspace. So a shadowy figure hires a team of mercenaries to infiltrate the island and take out the crazy king. Any means necessary may be used, and the term collateral damage is to be completely forgotten

There are a couple of ways this can go, I think. Either we are both mercenaries and things go horribly, horribly wrong leaving just the two of us to do the mission, or one is a mercenary, the other is a native who wants to free the country from the iron grip of the warlord.

The Rebel Lord:
In the lands of Forelda, the King is the state. His word is law and any who are even thought to be a threat to the Kingdom are dealt with. My character would be the son of one of the King's dukes, killed for possibly leaking military secrets to the many enemies the king has acquired. He escapes, and vows to get revenge if he has to fight the entire Royal Army. There are a number of roles for your character to play, so if you have an idea and this sounds like an appealing plot to you, then let me know and we can work out your characters role in this.
(I really like this one)

That's it for now, more will show up when I think of them.