A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

*puts his master arts and crafts skills to work to build a flogger from scratch*
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Madame Professor

-notices Ursula is available-

-closes thread- No, no... you don't have room for another game.

-opens thread- But it's Ursula!! We LOVE Ursula!

But, but! Do we have time?

For Ursula, we make time!

This the conversation I just had with myself. So before I start working on the CS... is she really available?
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Swashbuckler

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Juggtacular

I'd like to reserve Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet, and I can't have Jim without his voice actor. Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Mwahahahaha. Why is that evil? Oh yeah, he's a notorious panty dropper.  >:)

Aiden

Pft, shows what you know. None of the ladies in this game  wear panties!

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Aiden on March 10, 2015, 07:49:10 PM
Pft, shows what you know. None of the ladies in this game  wear panties!

Are you raiding panty drawers again...I swear if my red thong is missing again I'll kick your ass.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Flower

Dammit it. Reserving Claude Frollo and then John Slattery for the face.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Dancing flower on March 11, 2015, 12:14:20 AM
Dammit it. Reserving Claude Frollo and then John Slattery for the face.

hah! Its funny you mention it because I was going through the idea of making Esmeralda.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Flower

CurvyKitten

reserving Buttecup from the princess bride and Thumbelina from..well Thumbelina lol As long as that is ok with the gms :)

The face for Buttercup is of course Robin Wright. Still debating on Thumbelina!

Hazy Sky

Dibs on Christopher Lee both as a younger and older man.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Swashbuckler

Pump the brakes on The Princess Bride just yet....no sure (which is saying something since I was born to be the Man in Black)

But Thumblina is all yours curvy.  And Ursula for you, Madame!

I have meetings AGAIN this AM, and now a cold, but I should be about reading a bit more.

I know it's a thousand pages back, but make sure you review the first page rules new peeps!  And welcome!

Loves

Quote from: Swashbuckler on March 11, 2015, 05:57:56 AM
Pump the brakes on The Princess Bride just yet....no sure (which is saying something since I was born to be the Man in Black)

But Thumblina is all yours curvy.  And Ursula for you, Madame!

I have meetings AGAIN this AM, and now a cold, but I should be about reading a bit more.

I know it's a thousand pages back, but make sure you review the first page rules new peeps!  And welcome!

What he said

Princess Bride is not possible for this RP.  Its not what we are looking for.

Remember this has to be born of books.  Not movies.

I am busy this morning, but I will try to catch up with the requests for characters at my lunch break.

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

Isn't the Princess Bride film based on a novel or a book? Or is Curvy asking about a character who is only in the film? I've never seen it, so I genuinely don't know on either point...

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

Quote from: skyre on March 11, 2015, 08:10:11 AM
Isn't the Princess Bride film based on a novel or a book? Or is Curvy asking about a character who is only in the film? I've never seen it, so I genuinely don't know on either point...

It's not what we are looking for
It's not a story or even related to a story that would be told by the Story Lady to children. And therefore it doesn't fit in with our concept.

We have to be careful not to pull away from the orginal concept

It's the same as Disney movies like Treasure Planet. Sure it's a book as well, but I'm not convinced it's a story that would be told by our story lady.

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

Ah ok. I hadn't understood that. Thanks for clarifying Loves, my darling. I'm still not very well, so things are probably slipping past me at the moment.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Moon Hound Hati

I think the story of The Princess Bride itself might also be too problematic. The pretext of this game revolves around fairy tales told to children by an old lady coming to life. I'm glancing through the plot summary of The Princess Bride book on wikipedia and it has a fair amount of gruesome deaths and violent acts in it. For example, it's mentioned a character tortures another to death, while another is chocked to the point that he turns black. That's not really a fairy tale to tell kids.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Loves

Quote from: skyre on March 11, 2015, 08:36:28 AM
Ah ok. I hadn't understood that. Thanks for clarifying Loves, my darling. I'm still not very well, so things are probably slipping past me at the moment.

You take care of yourself young man. Tuck under the sheets and eat chicken noodle soup!
I hope you feel better soon my friend.

-hugs-

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on March 11, 2015, 08:37:25 AM
I think the story of The Princess Bride itself might also be too problematic. The pretext of this game revolves around fairy tales told to children by an old lady coming to life. I'm glancing through the plot summary of The Princess Bride book on wikipedia and it has a fair amount of gruesome deaths and violent acts in it. For example, it's mentioned a character tortures another to death, while another is chocked to the point that he turns black. That's not really a fairy tale to tell kids.

In the original Greek myth Hercules is driven mad by Hera and murders his wife and children. That's the reason he sets out on his twelve impossible tasks. It's to earn forgiveness for his crime. He also self immolates himself at the end of his life after another nasty trick by Hera. That's pretty dark stuff too. Seems I haven't forgotten everything just yet. :)

Quote from: Loves on March 11, 2015, 08:42:32 AM
You take care of yourself young man. Tuck under the sheets and eat chicken noodle soup!
I hope you feel better soon my friend.

-hugs-

I'm eating chicken soup as I type. :)

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: skyre on March 11, 2015, 08:46:54 AM
In the original Greek myth Hercules is driven mad by Hera and murders his wife and children. That's the reason he sets out on his twelve impossible tasks. It's to earn forgiveness for his crime. He also self immolates himself at the end of his life after another nasty trick by Hera. That's pretty dark stuff too. Seems I haven't forgotten everything just yet. :)

True, but as far as I can see The Princess Bride doesn't have a toned down (Disney) version for kids (neither book nor movie), unlike Hercules, Robin Hood, and others.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: skyre on March 11, 2015, 08:46:54 AM

I'm eating chicken soup as I type. :)

In the original Little Mermaid she must either kill the prince or she turns into Sea Foam. She chooses to let him live and rejoins the sea. >.> I almost went with that version as my basis. Stuck with the other for Aiden and Bubs though LOL
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Juggtacular

Hmmmm well if Jim is an issue or an outright no. I need to think of someone else I suppose.