News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Anybody watch the show Heroes?

Started by Harlome, September 04, 2012, 11:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlome

I know it isn't running anymore, but I just recently starting watching it on netflix and thought it was well done. Any favourite characters? Even though Sylar is a bad boy I can't help but to like him...and I think Hiro is my favourite good guy, just with all the shenanigans he gets in to and stuff..he's got a cute little face, too xD

Silverfyre

I use to watch it when it first came out but after Season 2, it went downhill.  The writer's strike killed that show and it just got more and more ridiculous and campy by the end of it.  The first season is great though. 

Harlome

I'm almost done season 4 and yeah it's getting a little crazy >>;

LunarSage

Quote from: Silverfyre on September 04, 2012, 11:50:10 AM
I use to watch it when it first came out but after Season 2, it went downhill.  The writer's strike killed that show and it just got more and more ridiculous and campy by the end of it.  The first season is great though.

I have to agree that Season One was awesome... but I think the show went downhill after Season One. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
What exactly was the point of the South American girl and her brother?  They introduced her and spent the first like six episodes building the character up, and then bam... she's depowered like it's nothing and we never hear from her again.  I bet the actress was livid when she found out her character was suddenly getting phased out of the show.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Harlome

Quote from: LunarSage on September 04, 2012, 02:12:39 PM
I have to agree that Season One was awesome... but I think the show went downhill after Season One. 

What exactly was the point of the South American girl and her brother?  They introduced her and spent the first like six episodes building the character up, and then bam... she's depowered like it's nothing and we never hear from her again.  I bet the actress was livid when she found out her character was suddenly getting phased out of the show.
I agree, I was kind of wondering where that was going but yeah...nothing happened =/ I always figured Sylar would like, take their powers the whole time 'cause it seemed like that was his plan but he just killed the brother and didn't do anything to the sister. I'm supposing this is why the show got cancelled...it's just spiraling into nonsense. I still intend to finish the season but yeah it's getting sort of weird and not really in the good way

Melthin

Sylar is awsome.  I've watched all 4 seasons.
I don't know about anyone else but I really enjoyed when he found his father. Hell I was hoping he would kill his father and get like 10 new powers or so. But the way it turned out was fitting in my opinion.
Come into the necromancers web and continue into the lives of the others trapped within it. O/O's

Cold Heritage

Quote from: Silverfyre on September 04, 2012, 11:50:10 AM

Don't forget Jeph Loeb was involved.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.