Looking for a DM type for a game, D&D preferred (NC exotic or EX)

Started by schnookums, March 04, 2011, 02:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

Well, I feel like I have room for one more game or so, and I'm kind of interested in something both solo-y and system-y. I've got a couple ideas for characters and was hoping to find a DM type to lead them on an adventure of sorts. I'm open for ideas on the actual plotline, doesn't have to be too deep or intricate...something above your usual beer and pretzels game, but not much. I'm actually very keen on playing a furry type as well, an anthro vixen to be exact...not a requirement but something I'm very interested in.

Content-wise, well...I like a fair amount of erotic action in my games, but not every scene needs to contain it. In fact being a system game I generally prefer letting the dice fall as they may (at least for scenes that would be nonconsensual in nature, which I admit to being a fan of). Ratingwise I'd suspect NC-Exotic or even Extreme would be appropriate. (Given my more unusual kinks/interests.) I'd be happy to flesh out details further if there's any interest, just wanted to see if there was someone who might be available and keen on a game such as this.