Looking For... (MxF & MxM)

Started by Momma Kitty, September 25, 2018, 01:25:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Momma Kitty

O:) Hello Everyone!!  >:)

Allow me to introduce myself a little bit before we get started, shall we? I am 23 years old, work full time as a custom framing manager, am engaged to my beloved fiance, and in my spare time I enjoy playing MTG, drawing, painting, and playing video games. I have been role playing for many years in quite a few ways, but nowadays I play strictly third person and in past tense. I'm not saying that you have to, but it is what I prefer. I would consider myself average in terms of my role playing skills, but am striving to be more advanced in my writing. Usually I write a few paragraphs for my replies, but I all depends on what my partner gives me that dictates how much I will write in return. Just something to keep in mind for my potential partners. ;) I always try to leave some time during the day to role play, and average a few replies each day, but if I'm unable to write or my muse has wavered, I will let you know. The roles I prefer to play, depending on the pairing, would be the female in mxf and the submissive/bottom male in mxm. I may be open to futa/herm characters so long as I'm paired with a male, but I will strictly play bottom. MxM will depend on my mood, but majority of the time time I prefer to play the sub/bottom. As for my kinks, feel free to check out my F-list! https://www.f-list.net/c/lillian%20hearty
Anyways, I think that's enough about myself, so I think it's about time we get to the good stuff, right? Let's go!

Genres first! This isn't a complete list, just what I can remember for now. If you don't see anything that you're looking for, you can always drop a message in my inbox and ask. I don't bite, unless you ask me to! ^w^

~Slice of Life
~Medieval
~Fantasy
~Roman/Greek
~Victorian
~Sci-Fi
~Post Apocalyptic
~Furry/Kemonomimi
~Horror/Suspense
~Western

Next off with some pairings, bold characters are what I will be playing unless neither are bold, at which point either character is fine.

~Student/Teacher
~Student/Student
~Daughter or Son/Dad's Boss
~Librarian/Regular
~Waiter or Waitress/Regular
~Prince or Princess/Servant or Slave
~Princess/Knight
~Bandit/Guard
~Master/Slave or Servant
~God/young noble
~Life/Death
~Any combo of vampire and werewolves
~Angel/Demon
~Angel/Human
~Demon/Human
~Painter/Graffiti Artist
~Photographer/Muse
~Gladiator or Gladiatrix/Heir/Heiress
~Gladiator/Gladiatrix

These are some premade characters, some with more extensive bios than others, though they can all be tweaked to fit just about any rp

Poppy Emmingway
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Poppy Emmingway
Height: 5' 5
Weight: 135 lbs.
Year: 2nd
Major: Performing Arts
Minor: Music
Personality: Most would describe Poppy as being pretty spunky. She follows rules and does well in class, but she's always sort of got a smart ass way about her. Poppy is an adrenaline junkie and loves being outgoing and funny. Adventures are her life, and any chance she can get to go somewhere new she is gonna take it. However, she does enjoy her alone time with her cello. Hugging her wooden friend is one of her most calming and soothing therapies if she's stressed. Though her lifestyle seems chaotic though, she is actually very good at organization and time management, and always, always, punctual.
Bio: Poppy came from a struggling home. Her parents separated when she was around six years old, and was taken by her mother. Once a month she would go and see her father on a weekend, and that was all that was given for visitation. Her father wasn't exactly the best guy, but he tried hard to be a good dad when he had to be one. Her mother on the hand was rather mediocre and gave enough for her daughter to get by. When her mother remarried, Poppy struggled with getting along with her stepdad until he started teaching her how to play the piano. From there she branched off into the cello as well as vocals, and used these skills in the performing arts. Concerts and musicals were her favorite things to perform. She earned a few scholarships in high school which helped get her into college and immediately started pursuing a career in the performing arts, moving into the dorms to get away from her family. She now works in a used bookstore while attending full time at the college as well as participating in the city's philharmonic orchestra.
Extra: Poppy sometimes struggles with depression, which will show in her taste of music at the time, and is hereditary from her mother.
Hair: Dark brown with faded pink tips
Eyes: Amber
Tattoos/Piercings: Small watercolor butterflies starting from her right hip and circling around the top of her right buttock to the middle of her lower back, multiple ear piercings, nose ring in right nostril, pierced nipples
Appearance:

Rosette
Name: Rosette
Height: 5'6
Weight: 130
Species: Elf
Tattoos/Piercings: No tattoos but she had both of her ears pierced multiple times, three on the right and four on the left. She also has her belly button pierced.
Likes: Sweets, cute things, jewels, clothes, knives, swords, coming out on top
Dislikes: Being told what to do, being overpowered when she wants to be on top, losing, starving, begging
Personality: Rosette likes to remain mysterious and elegant. She will play into her feminine charm whenever she needs to. She isn't afraid to explore her promiscuity, especially for a handsome gentleman, but it's not often. More often than not she uses them as an outlet for a night and then leaves before they wake the next morning. Rosette is always on the move and likes to keep it that way. She can have a hot temper at times and isn't afraid to pick a fight if she knows she can get away with it, but she does have a sweet side that's a rare sight to see.
In the bedroom: Rosette is particularly keen on having it rough in bed. If it's hot and heavy she's all for it. It has been a long time since she's had a steamy romantic night of love making, and therefore often lacks the passion for it. She would like the more tender side of love making of she were to find the right man, but as of right now, it's not in her best interests.
Appearance:

Marea Oaks
Name: Marea Oaks
Height: 5'6"
Year in college: 3rd Year
Major: Music
Minor (optional): Education
Personality: Marea is normally a quiet girl that likes to keep to herself, though she is very outgoing as well in her own way. She's not outgoing towards people, but she's outgoing when it comes to going on adventures to places she's never been. Apart from that she's also very studious and works hard towards her goal to become a choir teacher.
Bio: Marea grew up in a small town with her dad and was rather sheltered until she moved out for college and was introduced to a large city. Finding work was difficult at first until she saw a help wanted ad for Hooters restaurant and thought it might be a cool place to work at so she sent in an application, having no idea what she was getting herself into. She ended up getting the job and wasn't exactly thrilled about it, but it was work and they paid pretty well, so she didn't object to it.
Extra: Marea doesn't bother trying to find friends and believes she doesn't have time for them due to college and work taking up her time and it's very rare that she ever has a day to herself.
Appearance:

Benjamin Huckle
Name: Benjamin (Benny) Huckle
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 150lbs.
Body type: A runner's body. Slender but toned, just enough muscle to give a decent outline. Is faster rather than stronger.
Birthday: February 16th
SO: Homosexual
Loves: Sweets, hot tea, rainy days, spring time, cuddling, reading, bunnies
Dislikes: Sharp objects, excessive heat, summer, getting dirty
Bio/Personality: Benny is a nice young man that is as sweet as cherry pie. He is very slow to anger and calm in nature, always trying to remain on the positive side of life. The only thing you'll ever really see him moan and groan about is when it's hot outside. He lives a fairly normal life. Lives with both parents in a nice culdesac, rent free, goes to community college, runs for the track team, has an average 3.5 GPA, and works at one of his father's coffee shops called "Buck's Coffee Shop." Both of his parents are accepting of his homosexuality, though his father still has a hard time with it every now and then. His mother is very protective of him and spoils him rotten, though he is still humble despite the fact. Benny has a few friends that he hangs out with on a regular basis, Jeremy, his best friend, and two twin girls, Nala and Nyla. When he has free time to himself, he prefers to go to a local tea brewery, get a nice cup of tea, and sit and read one of his many books.
Appearance:

Sasha Oriko
Name: Sasha Oriko
Height: 5'9
Weight: 156 lbs.
Personality: Sasha is a fairly laid back that enjoys the night life. As soon as the sun starts setting he is out around town or down at the beach catching some midnight waves. This is mainly due to the fact that he has albinism, so he tries to avoid the sun if he can so he doesn't damage his permanently pale skin. However he won't miss a chance to join a party during the day if it's good enough. Sasha likes to stay out of trouble, or at least he says he does, but it always manages to find him. Some would say he's an alcoholic, where he would just say he likes a drink every once in a while
Some would say he smokes too much, where he would say he just smokes every once in a while. Depends on who you talk to. Whatever the case may be, all will agree on the fact that he is fun to be around no matter the circumstances, so long as you're on his good side. On his bad side, you better be ready for a beating. Even though he's fairly laid back, he has gotten in quite a few scuffles due to some ignorant or rude folks that have tried to ruin his or his friends fun. He's not one to stand aside while some asshole tries to make someone feel like shit or hurt someone. Needless to say he's a pretty loyal guy to his friends.
Appearance:

Alexander Vermecci
Name: Alexander Vermecci
Height: 6'4
Weight: 210 lbs.
Occupation: Owns a chain of clubs and bars that are a safe haven for vampires.
Personality: Alex is a playful and suave individual and considers himself a pansexual. Having been alive for so many centuries he's gotten used to the idea of carrying around a human pet for a few years then suddenly discarding them once he gets tired of them. Though he doesn't see humans as cattle as many others do, but more of just fragile and beautiful creatures. He remembers clearly when he was a human and loathes the time that he was human, but a part of him still longs for that naive young man he once was. He is also wise, yet cocky, and very elegant. A pleasant individual to meet, but not so pleasant to anger.
Bio: The only important part of Alex's human life was the night that he was turned. It happened in the year 1514, January 10th in Venice, the night of the great fire in the Rialto. Alex was on his way home to his wife and child when he was caught in the fire. He was severely burned and lost a lot of blood, but he was 'saved' by one that had watched him get caught in the blaze. His master took him in and healed him, allowing him rest. Once he was turned he had the intention of returning to his beloved, only to learn that everyone thought he was dead. He couldn't bear the thought of coming back only to tell his wife that he had suffered a worse fate than death. Instead he left Venice and began to travel with his master until he was able to go out on his own. Over the years he prospered and grew stronger and now he lives in the busy city of Las Vegas, earning his keep and helping those like him along the way.
Extra: He has a large burn scar on his left side that extends up his back to his shoulder blade and a tattoo of his child's name, "Rosa Anne Vermecci," around his wrist
Appearance:

Alexis and Anthony
Name: Alexis (Lexi) Plite
Height: 5'6
Weight: 235 lbs.
Major: Psychology
Minor: Graphic Design
Bio/Personality: Oddball. Lexi is an oddball. A plus sized beauty with colorful hair and an equally colorful personality. She's Bi-curious, but leans more towards the guys, especially when they're hunks, but she's not too picky. Though she's usually lived the single life, she doesn't hate it, though because she's a cuddler her friends often see her as clingy. Sometimes enough as to where she can get a little emotional, but it really just means she's cares a lot. Especially about her best friend Tony. They've known each other since junior high and grew really tight over high school. Lexi knows that Tony is a homosexual and likes to dress like a girl sometimes, and was there for him when he discovered his fetish. They were there for each other for their most awkward times and helped each other through them. They figured that since they were inseparable friends, they might as well go to college together, so they both chose one way far away from home to start new lives. Now living in dorms, it's pretty different. All the comforts of home were left behind to start fresh. It was scary but both were excited and happy to get away.
Extra: Lexi likes to dye her hair about once a month. She usually sticks to blues and purples, though will occasionally do something different like gray or pink. Even though she does it fairly often she always takes good care of it so it stays soft and strong, just like her.
Appearance:

Name: Anthony (Tony) Ferro
Height: 5'8
Weight: 158 lbs.
Major: Undecided
Minor: Undecided
Bio/Personality: Tony is rather quirky and an indecisive soul. The poor thing can hardly make up his mind half the time. Soft spoken and gentle, he acts much more feminine than most would care for, but he can't help it. He's a homosexual, but he's neither closeted or open. He'll only tell if he's asked. He's not ashamed, hejust doesn't see a point in telling someone right off the bat like it's a warning. The one thing he does hide is that he's a femboy. He loves to dress up in girls clothing, especially pastel pinks and purples, heels, stockings, garter belt, everything. He doesn't want to be a girl or anything, he just likes to dress up like one. It's just a fetish thing. As far as the college life is concerned, he's scared of it. Living in a dorm with a stranger in a place far from home? Way beyond his comfort zone, but he and Lexi decided it would be best for the both of them, so they packed up and left as soon as the dorms were ready.
Extra: Tony keeps all of his feminine clothing and lingerie in a locked box in his closet, all the way in the back of the top shelf. It's the last thing he wants anyone to see. Even Lexi hasn't seen inside of it, she's only heard of that box. There's actually two keys. One on his normal every day keys, and the other hidden away among his knick knacks. It's actually taped underneath his Newton's cradle.
Appearance:

PLOTS!!!
Those in bold are what I'm currently craving

In The Cave
Adventuring is fun, right? Sure, as long as you're well prepared and know what you're doing. But even then, sometimes you run into trouble that you can't foresee. Such trouble is what our dear Iwilla ran into in the midst of continuing on her life long journey to nowhere. As an adventurer, she knows what it means to be prepared, but when a sudden blizzard hits in the mountains she's traversing she's in for some trouble. Sure, a thick coat and extra rations are good but it's not enough to get one through a howling blizzard in the mountains. Luckily for her she finds a cave to hide in until it passes over, but who knows how long it will last. However, what she doesn't know is that the cave she finds is inhabited, and she is not alone.

This rp can go a few ways. There could be something hibernating inside the cave already, such as a hibernating bear or possibly even a bat. Another adventurer could hobble along or a local that also got caught in the storm. Many possibilities, and I'm open to more ideas. Iwilla can also be used in different rps as well.

Name: Iwilla Duilia
Height: 4' 10"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Personality: Iwilla is normally pretty sweet and caring, but always makes sure to look out for herself first. She's knowledgeable on how to live out in the wild, living off the earth in case of an emergency. It has come in handy quite a few times. However, she's been through enough that she knows when she has to call it quits.
Bio: She started off in a normal family setting with a full family. Her parents, and five other siblings at the time she turned 18, which is when she decided she wasn't going to go through the normal runs of life to try and find a guy worthy of being a husband, working, having a family, etc. It has always been her dream to see the world in her own way, and that's exactly what she's done thus far. She has made it a point to keep in contact with her family and let them know her plans just in case something happens to her, but besides that she stays off the grid. She calls them the last day of every month by whatever phone she manages to use.
Appearance:

Overrun and Running
This is a medieval fantasy rp that will require a male furry character, preferably a large animal species such as a horse, wolf, lion, etc.

It is common knowledge that those who possess the power to change have the greatest power of all. Some have taken this common knowledge and twisted it into something a bit too serious and have changed the course of history. Long before our heroes would come about, an evil and greedy king who thought that those who could change their appearance were more powerful than those who could not, enslaved the Anthros and forced them to do the Shifters biddings. What were once peaceful species became tense and began to hate each other, Shifters believing that Anthros were beneath them, and Anthros believing that Shifters were evil and greedy. For a time they were. Generations later, our soon to be heroes, Myszka and her favored servant, are warned that the castle is being stormed by rebel Anthros, and must escape if they wish to both live. The two manage to escape the castle, though Myszka's parents are slain within, leaving no present heir to the throne. It becomes overrun by the Anthros and chaos ensues amongst the kingdom. The two friends must find a way to bring peace back to the kingdom and show that Anthros and Shifters can become friends once again and banish slavery once and for all, but it's not as easy as it sounds...

Name: Myszka Seinn
Height: 5'2
Weight: 110 lbs.
Personality: Even though Myszka is much like a mouse, she can surprisingly be a bit catty. Pun intended. She is fun loving and prefers to stay out of trouble, and therefore is fairly kind to most people, so long as they are deserving of kindness. However if someone happens to get on her bad side, her wit and wisdom will lash out against them as punishment, and most of the time it puts them in their place. She is graceful and elegant in all of her ways, and very talented as the princess ought to be. Even though she is royalty, she considers herself equal to those that are technically beneath her in society, including the slaves that serve her household. In fact, one of the slaves that serves them is her best friend and most trustworthy companion.
Extra: As a mouse she is gray with a tuft of green hair between her ears. It is the easiest way to differentiate her besides her bright green eyes.
Appearance:

I Will Never Be Yours
In the 12th century, a new crusade from Rome had been made to explore new territories around the world. A new territory had been found that contained a new creature never before seen by man. They were called Velu by the Romans and were described as humanoid animals. They ranged from birds to reptiles to mammals, each one varied in terms of how humanoid they were. Some would be completely covered in fur or scales, where some would only have a few traces of animalistic nature. Most were captured and sold as a luxury, and eventually, over time, Velus learned multiple languages and were taught the modern ways of life in Rome. A couple centuries later, and almost every family owned a Velu and royalties owned multiple. They were used for every day tasks, cleaning, cooking, carrying things, so on and so forth. One particular family, considered very wealthy compared to the majority and living in the heart of Rome, is in need of a new Velu for their son. And that is where they find a young Velu on the market named Rizana.

I am looking for someone to play the young male character, obviously. I don't care if your character is cruel or kind, so long as you make them interesting to role play with.

Name: Rizana
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110
Personality: For being a Velu mouse, Rizana's anything but mousy. She is not quiet at all, and is rather feisty, but on the flip side she can be quite stealthy when she needs to be. She can be purposely annoying and isn't afraid to push someone's buttons and does often pay the price for it.
Bio: Since Rizana was born by her mother Protana, her father being unknown, she had been owned by the family that owned her mother. Her mother is owned by another wealthy family in another part of Rome, but the family that owned both Protana and Rizana could not handle Rizana's constant destruction, and sold her to the trade. Since then Rizana has been on the road with the trade waiting to be sold to a new family where she plans to cause just as much, if not more, destruction than to the previous family. She hates the idea of being owned and wants the chance to become free without having to work for it because she believes that there is no right to own anyone for anything.
Extra: Rizana has stripes of white fur along her arms and across her back that are scars from brands and whips that had been used as punishment for when she would act up with the previous family that owned her.
Appearance:

Captain, My Captain
Poetry is inspirational. Deep, passionate, shared almost like a secret yet spread like a wildfire. One such Professor realized that it can open up a person's mind and allow one to speak for themselves. It is her passion to share it, not just because she loves it, but because it can change someone's perspective from gloomy to hopeful in a matter of a few lines. Professor Lillian Hearty teaches a poetry class at Stanford University. Unfortunately her classes are small and few and far between but she loves it all the same.
A new semester has begun and Professor Hearty has noticed that she has a rambunctious student. Smirking, half-assed and nonchalant. She returns his smug grins, determined to make him see that poetry is not dead, but as alive as her students.

Name: Lillian Hearty
Height: 5'7
Weight: 130
Eye color: Blue green rimmed with a dark sea blue
Hair color: Brownish red
Hair style: Long, stopping just above her buttocks, usually kept up halfway or completely in a ponytail or bun
Body type: Slim but voluptuous
Piercings/Tattoos: Earlobes are pierced twice, belly button is pierced, and she also has an alexandrite stud between her collar bones. She also has a tattoo of a bunch of red roses over her right hip.
-Teaching
-Reading
-Writing
-Chocolates
-Walks
-Gardening
-Passion
Dislikes: -Bullying
-Disrespect
-Giving up
-Lies
-Vandalism
-Being startled
Personality: Professor Hearty has a heart of gold and believes that everyone should be able to think and speak for themselves. She loves her students and does her best to open their minds to greater possibilities and opportunities. She is passionate about her work, wanting to share it with others. Hearty finds that there is no greater way to express oneself than through the arts, whether it be poetry, music, art, or even theater. It does sadden her that the arts are underappreciated, but she does her best to keep it alive.
Bio: Poetry was never in Professor Hearty's future when she was younger. Her parents wanted her to go into law, and she thought she did too until she went into a writing class to expand her vocabulary her senior year of high school. It was there that she learned about famous poets and the art of poetry. She fell in love with the expressions that were shown page after page, line after line. When she went into college she attempted to major in writing and education, but when her parents found out they cut her off and refused to pay her tuition. Regardless she pushed through the trials with her brilliant mind and finished college by the age of 24, immediately teaching at Stanford.
Extra: Professor Hearty is a generally meek woman, but she does have a daring side that most of her students don't really get to see.
Appearance:

I am requesting someone to play her rambunctious student.

Liberty in the Coliseum
Lions and tigers and gladiators.. Oh my. But what about a gladiatrix? Ah yes, a woman may be as fair as a flower, but some are as fierce as a fire. These women fight for their lives, for their freedom in the Coliseum. One such woman among them is Libertas, a fairly new face among the crowd of slaves made to fight or die. Strong willed and determined to get her life back she will fight not just against her opponents in the arena, but against those who think it right to pit human beings against each other for the sake of entertainment. Along the way she happens to find a friend who might just have the power to get her out of her dark and dangerous situation, but it might come at a cost they didn't expect.

So I need someone to play the "friend" that Libertas happens to run into at the Colosseum. I don't care what kind of person he is, a senate, a slave, a volunteer gladiator, etc. Whatever you choose will be fine with me so long as it's believable.

Name: Xernias Libertas
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 160

Dislikes: Closed spaces, fighting for sport, being bothered, being bored

Personality: Xernias is a feisty young woman with a lot of fight in her despite the fact she hates fighting. She'll back talk, be sarcastic, and give major attitude if someone crosses her wrong. At first she puts up a wall, being extremely defensive, but once someone gets to know her, she'll do anything for them. Xernias can be very grateful,and generally gives back what she is given, tenfold. She does have a sweet side, though, but it is rarely shown. She was much sweeter before she was sold into slavery from her father.

Bio: Before being sold, Xernias lived on a small plot of land with her father and two older brothers. They owned a few cattle, chickens, and a horse, and grew grain and corn. Xernias always did her fair share of chores, feeding animals, harvesting the crops, cooking, cleaning, etc. She got along well with her brothers who always looked out for her, but her father was a different story. Practically a drunkard, he was irresponsible and greedy. Of all of them, Xernias was the one that felt his wrath the most. She has many scars from beatings, but they have only made her a stronger individual. While most women her age would be married off and have children, Xernias worked with her brothers. But soon enough the tax collectors came, and because her father couldn't pay up, he sold Xernias to keep the land. Even her brothers couldn't stop the transaction. Before she knew it, Xernias was taken away from all that she knew and brought to the slave auction. There she was rated and given a price, and a low one at that given her many scars and attitude. Only one man saw her worthy enough to buy. A man named Odesius. He had trained many a great warrior for the games, and saw her feistiness as potential. Now she is trained for the games, and shown to the world as Libertas, the Grand Gladiatrix.
Extra: Xernias is called Libertas instead because her last name means Liberty, and Odesius thought it fitting for her personality to call her by such a grand title.
Appearance:

A God Among Us
Olivia's family home is well known in Rome as being a haven for men and women in need of a second chance. Her father, a politician, buys slaves and gives them a home in return for their work, earning their way to freedom. Olivia follows in his footsteps, hoping to one day continue his kind legacy as well as politics. When her father brings home a new slave after a journey to the empire, she welcomes him as warmly as any other slave, but later on she learns that he isn't really a slave at all, but a god in disguise as a human slave.

Name: Olivia Trill
Personality: Olivia is kind-hearted and playful. She has never punished a slave or a servant, nor has she had any reason to. Her views on slavery are indifferent, not really for it nor against it, but she's never really seen how most slaves have been treated. She does her best to make the lives of other people easy by doing what she can around the house when she's not working on her schooling and has developed a good relation with all the servants and slaves in her parents household.

Bio: Since Olivia was very young she can remember being taken care of by strangers. Her parents have always been busy people, so they hired servants and bought slaves to take care of Olivia when they weren't around. Not knowing any better she got used to seeing so many people taking care of her, but it was a good thing. Being as kind as her parents she was an easy child to take care of. As she grew older she excelled academically, musically, artistically, politically, and socially. She learned to play many musical instruments, paint, draw. She learned how to debate and how to work with people. Math, reading, different languages. Olivia had everything going for herself, and was set up so she would be able to live on her own if she so pleased when the time came.

Extra: Though it isn't common, and is actually quite the rarity, Olivia wants to get into politics so she can help the people and learn more about the great city she lives in.

Appearance:

My Brothers Best Friend
Picture a group of teens posing for a picture. Five boys, all around the age of 14, each one with one or two airsoft guns, in a small dirt lot, a brick wall with large bushes protruding from behind it. The group, all posing as if they were badasses. On the sidelines, a young girl at the age of 8, watches as her mother takes a picture of her brother and his friends. The boys all lived in the same trailer park as she did, so she had seen them all before, though she never got to play with them. Vincent, Derek, Jason, and her brother Aaron's best friend, _______. She only ever got to watch. Though sometimes, whenever it was just herself, Aaron, and _______, they would let her play, too. Video games, Legos, or just hanging out and watch movies or cartoons. Out of all of her brothers friends, _______ always stood out the most, especially since his dad was a friend of the family.

Fast forward thirteen years. The girl's parents have been divorced for eleven of those years. Her brother has his only family and children. The young girl, now a young woman, stands on the doorstep of her family's friend's home. Living on her own now and going to the university on the other side of the city, the woman thought it fun to surprise her old neighbors. She hadn't seen them since her parents divorced, so their latest memory of her was when she was nine years old, an awkward little girl, trying to fit in with the boys. Now she was a beautiful woman, confident and headstrong, even though some of her quirks still showed her unique personality. Butterflies flutter in her stomach as she hears footsteps approaching the door. It opens, and on the other side, a young man stands in shock. They still recognize each other, even though they changed so much. The young man, blown away by her presence, can only utter her name. "Joy.."

Obviously here, I'm looking for someone to play the young woman's brothers best friend! Whew, what a mouthful. I have no preferences on a back story or type of guy you want to play, it's completely open to you! This is a pretty open world, but I just wanted our characters to have some sort of endearing past when they were young that they can build on now that they're adults. I'd love some ideas on how you'd like to play out the rp. I will also let you pick out what kind of character you would like me to play. The only thing that stays the same is her name and age. Otherwise I'll use a pre-made character for this rp.

Make Me Bark

Life after high school can be pretty hard sometimes. Especially when your mom died when you were young and your dad doesn't give a shit about you. But hey, after your work your ass off enough and get your own place, things should get better after that, right? Noah thought so. That was until his apartment went up in flames, losing everything except for the clothes he was wearing, his wallet, and his phone. The poor guy didn't even have a car. So, sitting on a park bench in the middle of the night, he does the most sensible thing to do, which is to go down his list of contacts to see who could help him. With no luck, he goes to the one contact that he ignored to see if they'd be willing to help. A fellow student in high school that was loaded to the max. He hardly knew the guy, but they had swapped numbers for a group project, and he never bothered to delete the number. After calling and having a brief conversation, he found himself sitting on the guy's couch asking to stay for just a night or two until he could find somewhere else to go. The guy, after stating he lives alone and could use the company, offers to let him stay as long as he needed, so long as he helped clean the house and would run errands every now and then. In desperate need, Noah obliges, but what happens when over time, subtle hints of attraction begin to float around? Noah becomes a pet dog, that's what.

Name: Noah Ferguson
Height: 6'2
Weight: 178lbs.
S.O.: Bi-curious
Appearance:

The Dark District
Joseph's brother, his only family, is sick and constantly in and out of the hospital treating his sickness, though he is in need of a procedure that costs more than just an arm and a leg. With no funds to pay for it, Joseph is desperate to get help in any way he can. He's worked three jobs at a time, sold everything he could, even downsized their home to a one bedroom apartment and has been sleeping on the couch just to pay the bills while his brother takes the room. He's done everything he can think of, but there's not much else he can do. Except for one. It's a common market, but it's hardly talked about. Kinda like a red light district, but just a little different. It's the Dark District. Male sex slaves are bought, sold, traded, and owned to pay off their debts.

Joseph had heard stories of the industry from an old friend that dropped everything to join it as a slave banker; taking in, training, and auctioning off slaves. He was wealthy to begin with, so it was a no brainier for him. Joseph was never interested. Slaves were forced into all sorts of things. Fucking, being fucked, fucking other slaves, the list was endless.

However, Joseph's funds were not. Days turned to weeks, and his desperation was exceeding it's limits. Eventually he picks up the phone and contacts his old friend, telling him his predicament, and agrees to be put on auction as long as his brother would be taken care of. With the promise put in writing, he is put into training by his friend for the upcoming auction, but is surprised when he's told he won't be auctioned off, and will instead be his friends own personal slave.

Name: Joseph Lein
Height: 6'2
Weight: 195lbs.
Likes: Healthy diet and exercise, dogs, swimming/surfing, hiking, photography, videography, photo and video editing for his online vlog
Dislikes: Worrying about his brother, bills, and other life stresses, excessive sweets, peanut butter, hypocrisy, bullying, pessimism
Bio/Personality: Joseph has been taking care of his younger brother for the past three years after the passing of his parents. Their parents had been taking care of him while he was going to college, but after receiving a phone call that their parents had died in a tragic car accident, he dropped everything to be with his brother, the last of his family. He took up multiple jobs and downsized their home to an apartment to take care of the bills both from their parents and his brother. He's always tried to be strong for his brother, remaining optimistic in the face of doubt, keeping his brother's head up for the both of them. Joseph had always been used to working hard, but with all the stress getting to him, he is wearing thin, and thus has broken down and contacted his old friend to pay off his family's debts.
Appearance:

My Best Friend's A Werewolf
Muse A (MC) and Muse B (YC) have been best friends since they were little kids. Their families were next door neighbors and would often have get togethers where both would have time to play. Naturally they became friends over time. The two shared their lives together through elementary, junior high, and high school, even going to the same university together a few cities over from where they live. If anything, people would often think they might be related due to how much time they spent together, but it was simply the fact that they were inseparable. Throughout their friendship, Muse A has had a few questionable encounters with Muse B that he has always shoved in the back of his mind and acted like it never happened, but he'd always known that Muse B was special in more than one way. Though he wasn't 100% sure how. Throughout all the years he could never figure it out that Muse B was actually a werewolf. There had always been telltale signs, but he always ignored it. He didn't want his suspicions to get in the way of their friendship. Now going on into college and sharing a dorm room, the two are within closer confines than when they would spend the night at each other's place. Every night sleeping in the same room. There shouldn't be anything wrong with that, right? Well, maybe. That is until some competition rolls around and makes things a little more interesting. While Muse A and Muse B are attending their classes, someone has caught the scent of another werewolf. However, he's not after Muse B. He's after Muse A, and wants Muse B out of the picture. Completely.

Muse A - AKA Kenneth (Kenny) Larson
Height: 5'7
Weight: 165 lbs.
Build: Lightly toned, but fairly lightweight in terms of muscle
S.O.: Bi-Curious
Personality: Kenny is a happy go lucky guy that likes to remain oblivious to the worries of the world. He can always be seen with a smile on his face, and his laugh is said to be contagious. Surprisingly he has a small pool of friends that he likes to hang out with since he spends most of his time with his best friend. As much as he would like to say he's a straight A student, he has a terrible habit of slacking on his work and usually turns it in late or not at all. Most of the time he's lucky if he gets an A. He's always hoped that going to college might change that, but the odds of that happening are slim to nonexistent at all. Sleep is more of a priority than getting up on time, too, which always counts against him. Poor guy can't catch a break.
Likes: Science, math, video games, soda, running, swimming, sleeping
Dislikes: Most vegetables, homework, getting up early, speaking in front of crowds
Appearance:

Meet the Competition - Gerald (Jerry) Ricker
Height: 6'1
Weight: 195 lbs.
Build: Naturally muscular and lithe, but exercises on a daily basis to add more muscle
S.O.: Pansexual
Dislikes: Being found out, nagging, clinginess, persistence, vegetables and pasta
Personality: Jerry is, without a doubt, the epitome of a bad boy. The silent type, watching his prey from a distance before he strikes, sinking his teeth in and never letting go. A hunter. Jerry has a bad rep with the professors on campus for causing trouble, though he technically isn't bad as a student, otherwise he wouldn't be there. He's very intelligent and excels in his classes, he just likes to be mischievous because he gets bored all the time with real life. Pulling pranks, teasing girls and hitting on boys, drinking and partying is his lifestyle. He doesn't have a clear goal as to what he wants to do with his life, so he just spends his time exploring other subjects and annoying his professors until he figures it out. Not like his parents can't fork over the money for his education.
Appearance:

This is all I have for now, folks! If you have any propositions or interests, please do send me a PM. I'm usually always open for new rps, so I'd love to hear from ya! Ciao!

Plots & Characters and Ons & Offs

Muse: Eh...?
Last Updated: 3/24/24 @ 4:30pm

Momma Kitty

Added characters, plots, and more pairings!

Momma Kitty