Fiesty female looking for male villains.

Started by Despera129, December 27, 2014, 10:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despera129

Hi,  thanks for checking these story ideas out.  This is a slightly unusual request for writers to jump into a thread and contribute to the action.   Just read what's there and try to write something that fits with it. 

Have a look at my ons to see where Id like these stories to go

That said, in a nutshell these story ideas are all about subduing my character then using her sexually before abandoning her to be used by another.

You could write as a villain or as another character but no other heroes please. 

I have two character ideas to start with:

Midnight, a superheroine with incredible physical prowess, martial arts skills and the rapid healing of wolverine.

Rowenna Clearleaf, a young and ambitious half elf setting out on her first adventure. 

What I'm going to do is to start two story threads and anyone who fancies can just jump in and join the action.  They can enjoy interacting with the character and then write their exit into the story.

Feel free to jump in with other characters.  Try to compliment the storyline and collaborate with other writers

This is experimental so let's have fun. 

Rules

You can only describe your actions and intentions not the outcome. I'll decide what happens to my character and the same goes for you.  You decide what happens to your character.
Don't be a jerk
If you get fed up write your exit don't just stop responding.

The story starts will go up later today.  Please reply to this to express interest but don't wait for an invite just jump in.

Now that I've written this I've realised it may be better in the group requests but never mind. Let's just see what happens.

Despera129

PS I'd like to keep this to just my heroines so villains
Are welcome but not other victims.

Thanks. 

Despera129

I know this is black widow from the avengers.  My character would have this look- tight black catsuit, utility belt etc.  however she'd be much less experienced and much more naive. 

The thread

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220315.0

Despera129

The adventuress is a similarly inexperienced adventurer about to learn how dangerous the wilderness can actually be.

Here is the link for the thread...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220313.0

Despera129

Updated story intro and started thread for adventuress.   

Despera129

Rowenna has just paid the toll to cross the bridge into the wilderness.   She had to let four guards take turns on her luscious body.   Now she's across the river and ready for her first monster. 

Feel free to jump into the story.  Remember she cannot be maimed or killed and once you're done with her she needs to be able to continue on her journey.

Rowenna.   Level 1 warrior
Hit points  8

Chain mail armour
Sword
Dagger
Backpack of useful items
Cloak

Despera129

Rowenna is now the pet of the dark elf Lord while Midnight is about to suffer a humiliating defeat.