Not Your Normal Harem Show - Game has STARTED, Applications are still OPEN.

Started by Top Cat, June 25, 2014, 10:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Top Cat

This game will be starting TOMORROW, so if you want to get a character in at the very start, you'll need to post their Application tonight or very early tomorrow!

Note, however, that character applications will still be considered after this point, and new characters can be added at intervals - the game is not closing its doors when we start.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

jessie20

Actual first post up yet?  I thought I saw a note that it was, and yet...
Girls, give me a holla' if you want to YIM

Rave

Top Cat

Quote from: Rave on July 02, 2014, 01:22:48 PM
:D where is that IC thread?

Locations in the game: (play well, and you might get to design one of your choice!)

Character Index - Technically not a location, but good to have handy if you need to look up a character's details.
Front of the Mansion - Where the game starts (mostly), and where a lot of activity takes place.
Offsite Activity - A location for brief events that either don't take place anywhere particular, or at locations that probably won't be revisited.
Front Lobby - One of the most generic locations of the house, it's the area just past the front door, and includes several less-important locations nearby.
The Kitchen - Nero's stronghold and the source of all tasty goodies in the household, for staff as well as the owners and their visitors.[/url]
Lexi's Office - Lexi's sanctum, where she takes care of the mansion's legal matters. And whatever else she feels needs to be "taken care of."
O/O / Story Seeds

AndyZ

So, stupid me didn't pick up on how similar the names Alexis and Alexa are.  May I change mine?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Stella Maris

Sooo... We seem to be short a chauffeur or two...

Character name: Vivica Ford
Nickname (if any): Viv, Ford

Race: Human

Job/Role: Chauffeur

Sexual Orientation: Straight... Bi... Whatever is easiest...
Sexual Experience: Light
Sexual Preferences: Anything that isn't too strenuous
Sexual "Offs": Anything that requires a lot of effort. Especially things that require cleaning up afterwards.

Basic personality: Despite her name, Vivica is a very droll and calm woman, and it can be difficult to tell the difference between when she's awake and when she's asleep. She moves deliberately, and only when necessary, and can most often be found napping in the least accessible place she can find that doesn't take any particular effort to reach. Most of all, she's downright lazy.

A description of your character: A tall and thin young woman, Viv tends to look perpetually tired or bored, and typically both. That is, when she doesn't look like she's asleep, which she is much of the time. She has lank blond hair that she keeps tied back at the nape of her neck. Her eyes, when they can be seen, are clear blue. Her uniform is almost always immaculate, probably due to the fact that more often than not, she can be found in her undershirt and bloomers, her uniform hanging neatly nearby while she naps the day away. Unless it's nighttime, in which case, she's in her bed, of course. Despite her laziness and lack of motivation, she is an accomplished driver, and never misses appointments. As long as she knows about them, anyway. Her lack of activity leads other staff members to forget that she's there, which suits her just fine.

“Thou shalt not use poetry, art or music to get into girls' pants - use it to get into their heads.”
How to Make a Star Shine my O/os

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

LeSane

Character name: Le'Sane
Nickname (if any): None

Age: Unknown... Like to be called 'Old as dirt' for shits and giggles.

Race: Dark Matter or 'The Sun of Darkness'

Gender: Refers to be called a male, yet has no real gender to speak of in all honesty

Job/Role: Accountant

Sexual Orientation: Omnisexual
Sexual Experience: Can store entire libraries with his tales...
Sexual Preferences: Non-Con, BDSM, (Using)Tentacles, All shape of women & men,... It will take to long to explain it all.
Sexual "Offs": Nothing that comes from the body via waste.

Basic personality: Has a strange and extremely intimidating personality, He has a certain level of respect for all of his co-workers, former and present, and has utter faith in their abilities. He possesses a strong winners-mentality, believing that winners get everything in life while losers are denied all. However also has a tendency to take victory for granted as he holds that, for him, winning is merely a given. Unlike the other of the manor, Le'Sane addresses them informally, calling them by their first names or by what he calls 'pet' names for those around him.

Le'Sane finds the misfortune of others as refreshing he doesn't deny this and in fact an excellent actor and many have been fooled by his gentlemen-like behavior. This sadistic nature can be further explained if asked for his motives. He'll reply that he simply enjoys the suffering of others; saying that he thinks it's fun when other people's hopes and dreams are crushed. He also stated that he doesn't particularly want to win that badly with his foul methods, but the reactions of others are well to worth it to pass up.

When not being a total menace he's a very carefree personality. He likes to taunt and make a fool of his peers and makes funny, but dry remarks. He is often kidding around, even during serious matters. Normally doing this with well-spoken and superficially kind on first glance, but hides the darker personality that more subtly reveals itself in conversation. Speaking in the typically polite dialect, Le'Sane laces what would be pleasant conversation with slight jabs at other's weaknesses and understated but absolute expressions of his own confidence.

A description of your character:
True Appearance
Has no real form. This is the purest form of Le'Sane when doing nothing he is rather small only a the size of a basketball. No one has ever seen him like this due to finding ways to avoid detection. It can shift into a pseudo human like form, but its crude and very terrifying to see. 

Preferred Appearance
Le'Sane is very mischievous-looking. He has pale skin and is usually seen with a wide, arrogant smirk on his face. He has almost shoulder-length, dead white hair and grey eyes. He has his hair parted with some locks between his eyes. His eyebrows are notably black; the inside and thinner to the ends. His attire does not change from his normal clothing

Human Disguise (Used only when off site)
A lean man with long gray hair, which is worn so as to hide his eyes. They are a dull if not faded lime green. A noticeable scar across his face and neck. His typical attire consists of a vest, gloves, black and white striped tie which is often seen with the top button of his shirt undone and his tie loose around the neck, and black ankle high boots. Additionally, he has a raven black jacket that he was given from one of the oldest heirs which he slings off his shoulders and wears around his elbows.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Top Cat

I've got one concern - how well does he do his job? As the Accountant, he'd be in a position to really fuck things up... which would get him fired by Lexi as soon as she realized what was going on. His job would be to keep the finances flowing properly until such time that Tim can handle whichever parts of it he wants to concentrate on.
O/O / Story Seeds

LeSane

Basically one for this is how he acts normally 0:12 to 3:20 he'd use a fake name for the shit he does and 13:40 to 14:37 is how any and all problems can and have been solved in the past. He is good at his job though when he puts his mind to it since he'd done this job for quite a while. I figure Tim would never meet or has never met him for good reason.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uIVkhtU1Ls
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Top Cat

Can't watch this during work time... it'll have to wait until after we get off work and get done with the laundry trip.

So are you basing him off Alucard or Rip Van Winkle? Or some other Hellsing character I'm unfamiliar with? =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds

LeSane

Alucard of the abridged series.
He has a German accent though so he'll be having fun with jokes of all calibers.

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Top Cat on July 16, 2014, 02:18:08 PM
Yes indeed! =^_^=

Sweet. I think I will toss up a c/s soon.

Character name: Saoi Tanaka

Race: Human

Job/Role: Maid

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Sexual Experience: Blushing Virgin
Sexual Preferences: Same as Player's On's
Sexual "Offs": Same as Player's Off's

Basic personality: Saoi is a typical tsundere. She is cold and harsh to everyone before eventually warming up and showing her kind and carefree side. She can be very brash and brutally honest to the point of annoyance, but once Saoi is your friend, she is a friend for life.

A description of your character: Saoi is about 5'5 and spots a petite and curvy figure. She likes to wear her chestnut colored hair in ponytails, pigtails, or sometimes free. When not on duty she like to wear anything that is comfortable and soft on her skin.

Top Cat

Certainly! Many of the staff positions are full, but there's still lots of room for maids, and a few other things. ;)
O/O / Story Seeds

LeSane

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds

Divine Tenacity

Top Cat

Quote from: Midori Sadi on July 16, 2014, 02:34:55 PM
Added the c/s to my first post.
Looks good. Add her over to the Character Index page.

Is she a new-hire that is arriving today, or is she late for work somehow? The first major event (announcing Tim's job to earn his inheritance) was just played out a few (RL) days ago.
O/O / Story Seeds

Divine Tenacity

I'm guessing she arrives today, if that is okay.

Alright, I will get started then!

Top Cat

A new hire arriving today is fine. =^_^=

You'll have to find the Butler to check in (IC), but you might have some difficulty with that at the moment. =O_o=
O/O / Story Seeds

Divine Tenacity

Oh dear, will she?

I guess she will be wandering around, mostly likely getting into trouble with the first person that bumps into her...