Interest Check: Slave Auction [MUL]

Started by Steel, July 15, 2008, 01:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel

A flyer handed out by a scantly clad young elf maiden.
Nalahan's Exotic Slave Emporium.
While other slave sellers will have a wide selection for sale we
at Nalahan's slave emporium pride ourself on rather serving the
more discerning owner. Specializing and selling only the
finest and most exotic slaves. We sell all known races, Humans, Elves, furies, werewolves and every so often we even stock such
exotic creatures as vampires, angels and demons, to name but a few. We pride ourselves on quality not quantity.

Overview
Nalahan's slave emporium is looking for exotic slaves, if you are looking to be sold drop me a pm with the requested items listed
just below.

Slave Details
Race:
Apparent Human Age:
Type of slave: E.g. Pleasure slave, Servant, Breeding slave, Bondage slave, Bodyguard slave etc
Sexual preference: E.g. Heterosexual, Bisexual, Homosexual or other please specify.
Setting and world: E.g. High fantasy, modern, ancient Rome, futuristic etc

Bidding
Anyone approved user can bid. Their max bid is your number of posts on the forum minus any previous slave purchases. So this means 1 forum post is equal to one gold. For example if you have 80 forum posts the maximum you are allowed to bid is 80 gold.

How long with will bidding be open for? Obviously people are on at different times of the day. So we need to allow enough time for people who might be interested in bidding and also allow people to counter bids. So its gonna be on a case by case basis but I expect two days at least.

As a benchmark most common slaves sell for 5 gold, but of course Nalahan's Exotic Slave Emporium hardly sells common slaves.

Rules
1. Minimum age of slave is 18.
2. Only one slave on the auction block at a time.
3. Once a slave has been confirmed at purchase, interaction between slave and their Master can be either on the open forum or in PM.
4. Please review a slaves on and off before bidding on them. These Must be respected.
5. The slave remains the property of the auction winner as long as both party consent.

Role Playing ideas
Some RP suggestions just to get the idea's flowing.
A newly captured slave so still needs to be trained.
A slave with special powers that might be harder for their new owner to control.
How does the new slave fit in with the existing slaves their owner has. Is there jealousy? Maybe the new slave is mentored by an
existing slave.
The new owner knew the slave while they were still a free person, Maybe one doesn't recognize the other.
The owner doesn't believe in slavery so bought the slave to set them free. A few idea's spawn from here:  Maybe the slave doesn't
want to be free. A bond forms between the two - maybe the owner offer the slave a paying job under their employ.

Setting and world
I've purposely tried to keep the setting as neutral as possible as some Masters and slaves prefer a high fantasy/medieval setting, others a historic e.g. Ancient Rome, others modern, while some are looking for a futurist setting. So by trying to keep it neutral the Master and slave can set the scene in what ever works for their roleplay concept.

Questions?
Drop me a private message (pm) if there are any questions or if anything is unclear.

If you are interested in participating in an auction please pm me with the detailed listed under the heading: Slave Details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit
2008 July 16
1. Added numbers to rules
2. Fleshed out rule number 4.
3. Added rule number 5.
4. Added more info on the process to get a slave auctioned off.

2008 July 25
5. Added more detail under the bidding section.
6. Added new heading: Setting and world
7. Added new requirement under slave details for setting and world
8. Answered question about how long bidding last under the bidding section.
9. Fixed a typo.

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Sherona

*smiles* I have to say this idea intrigues me.

Samhain

I'm with her this is a very interesting idea. It sounds like there could be a whole set of fun rp ideas.

Haibane

Hm, fun, I like the link to real forum post count used as money, that's a nice idea, plus the playing out of any subsequent actions in public would be best (rather than PMs) - or just set up a thread so peeps can watch? Maybe the subsequent slave 'action' takes place in an arena in front of a crowd?

I hope the buyers can ask questions? The slave can answer (or be made to by the auctioneer...?).

Maeven

This does sound like fun... I think I'm in, subject to further development of the contraints of the game... length of time of servitude, etc. 

Quote from: Haibane on July 15, 2008, 03:20:31 PM
Hm, fun, I like the link to real forum post count used as money, that's a nice idea, plus the playing out of any subsequent actions in public would be best (rather than PMs) - or just set up a thread so peeps can watch? Maybe the subsequent slave 'action' takes place in an arena in front of a crowd?

^^ Both pretty good ideas...
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

BentNotBroken

Haibane

Oooh, Meggy! Yes please! You and me would make a great pair (so to speak)! Perhaps we could be sold together like beautiful antique vases  ;D

BentNotBroken

Steel

We are finalizing a short list of possible slaves at the moment. So if you're still interested please drop me a pm. We've hardly had any interest from male slaves willing to be sold off, so there is a gap there.

The auction should start in the next few days.
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Haibane

I have found that to be a very strong trend on this site - female subs and male doms; there's a few male subs but not many and almost no female doms *boo hoo*

MagicalPen

I'd be a willing 'Purchaser' of a Slave, though if there are some female mistresses, i'd be willing to give playing a sub-Male a go.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Steel

We had quite a lot of interest - so I've drawn up a short list of slaves to be sold off. Hopefully the first auction will start soon.

Remember anyone can bid on a slave there is no sign up or approval required. Just keep in mind the slaves on/off and sexual preference before bidding. And obviously number of forum posts = gold used for bidding so you have to have enough to bid. But otherwise its an open game.

QuoteI'd be a willing 'Purchaser' of a Slave, though if there are some female mistresses, i'd be willing to give playing a sub-Male a go.

As mentioned above anyone can purchase a slave, we are short male slaves in my opinion so please send me a pm with the requested detail and we'll get you in a queue to be sold off just list that you are only interested in been bought by a female mistress - if that is your preference.

QuoteSlave Details
Race:
Apparent Human Age:
Type of slave: Pleasure slave, Servant, Breeding slave, Bondage slave, Bodyguard slave etc
Sexual preference: Heterosexual, Bisexual, Homosexual or other please specify.

And that goes for anyone still interested - if you're interested in been sold off as a slave drop me a pm with the requested details. Applications are always open even once the auctions have started.

Otherwise if you have any questions/comment pop me a pm and we can discuss.

MagicalPen

heh...I think i might be able to buy ALL the female slaves with my posting-numbers :)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Steel

Quote from: MagicalPen on July 18, 2008, 02:47:21 PM
heh...I think i might be able to buy ALL the female slaves with my posting-numbers :)

LoL... Philatelic is so last century - minxy slaves are the new collectibles.

blueman

Hello, new member here would like to throw my hat in :)

Slave Details
Race:White
Real Age:52
Apparent Human Age:42
Type of slave:Bondage slave, Pony slave
Sexual preference: Gay
Future world

Steel

Thanks for the interest, I've queued your application. We should start shortly so I'll keep you posted.

Haibane

Hey, it's great to see a gay guy on the forums. Welcome blueman!

@ Steel : I just had a thought about the summary I sent you, for some reason I assumed an ancient setting, Rome or Greece or Persia some place like that... but you didn't specify a time or place for this so you'll get various intros that won't match. On thinking about it maybe it should be totally fantasy based, maybe in a future off world environment so any race/creature is possible and once the slave is sold they and their owner can travel to any location they wish that has any setting they wish, a setting from earth's history (including 2008), or any literary/movie setting or a fantasy place.

I know it's a cheesy idea but at least there will then be scope for anyone to play, anywhere, anywhen in any style.

Maybe all intros should match a futuristic setting? Or could we asume each slave is sold in a setting they prefer and their buyer then takes them off to a setting he/she prefers?

Sethite

Slave Details
Race: Human
Real Age: 28
Apparent Human Age: 28
Type of slave: slave that needs training
Sexual prefernce: bisexual
Truly, madly, deeply...

Dramo

(wondering if this is the post for the actual auction or not)

Zaer Darkwail

Wondering same. I would be intresting buy one slave :).

Steel

Its just an request to auctioned off.

Steel

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 25, 2008, 09:02:16 AM
How long it lasts?

Good question. I've update the original post under bidding.

Haibane

Just to let you know I have decided to withdraw from this, I'm in a game right now which has taken a new turn and is proving enough to satisfy my needs that I thought this one would. I've sent an apologetic PM to Steel.

Far eyes

Race: White
Real Age: 20
Apparent Human Age: 20
Type of slave: Pleasure slave, Bondage slave
Sexual preference: Heterosexual
Trained: No

What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0