What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evilcupcakecat

Despairs

Big deal, I like cats and eating cupcakes.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Yarnover

O/Os ~ ~ A/As

Villain

You’re not gonna beat me in a staring contest you silly sword

Yarnover

O/Os ~ ~ A/As

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Kurogane

Gaze into my jewels. See how they sparkle?

Deamonbane

Those are nothing. You should see my jewels.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

TheLaughingOne

"If you want it to count.. Fingers a little higher. Damn im bored.."
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Lovely Complex

💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lovely Complex

Would you like a nice little smack on the bum? Would that persuade you?
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Deamonbane

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

MelisaArtemis

... does all these glitters makes me look fat?

Despairs

Perhaps I should go and find myself a pet, so I can see what it is like to live on the other side.

Strega

Deamonbane

Dammit, Jason, I've been waiting up here for three hours!

Strega

"Jason" was not coincidental, right Bane? -snickers-

OT. "What do you mean the mole grew larger? Let me take a look."

LadyEterne

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to come here.

TheLaughingOne

"I wish they would let me smoke... All these suckers are giving me to many sugars.."
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

BigCat23

I hope the cameraman will edit out my tan lines!