Darkstalkers RP? [Interest Thread] (Male roles needed!)

Started by Fetwick, July 19, 2015, 06:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nailcrosser

I love Darkstalkers. Torn between Lord Raptor and Donovan. Any preference, guys and gals?

TeacupTwink

I think Lord Raptor is more interesting and wouldn't grow boring for you? Plus he has a bit of comedy relief.

Garuss Vakarian

Ya, raptors cool. He is also one of the more twisted Dark Stalkers, if your into a more violent character. lol.

Fetwick

I agree. Raptor's a little funner. On the other hand. Donovan gives us a clear opening to start a 3rd arc. With him perhaps tailing Demitri.

nailcrosser

Count me in as Raptor.

Definitely inspired:

Garuss Vakarian

Can...... Some one fill me in on what it is I had just seen?! Lol  :o   . Raptor in some old cartoon crap, with awful Captain Planet animation?

Fetwick

That would be the USA adaptation of Darkstalkers from the 90s. I.E. horribad.

Fetwick

Also, I'm satisfied with the amount of players. I'll try to think of a way to incorporate Raptor & Demitri in the story. Perhaps Raptor seeks solitude from advancing humans by retreating to D's castle?

nailcrosser

Sure. Maybe Raptor is suffering from bouts of amnesia as well, blacking out when he is harvesting souls for Belial. He wakes up with a militia gunning for him, narrowly escapes and searches for sanctuary in Demitri's castle.

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Garuss Vakarian

(High fives) Sage is the best! I particularly love his Video Girl AI review, he makes a good and touching speech in there, on the anime's obvious parallel to Otaku's. I also love his review of Fist of The North Star. It's a particularly funny one. Sooo.... Ya! His review of DS is relevant. ^^ Or at least, let's say that as an excuse to introduce Sage into peoples lives. :P .

Let's just hope we don't accidentally bring Censor Kaisar into this rp. It would ruin a lot of the fun. :P

(In case anyone doesn't know of him: Benett the Sage has a show called Anime Abandon, in which he makes funny reviews of old 90's anime. Good and bad.)

Fetwick

Template goes up tonight. RP probs start tomorrow!

Ghostraven

Ghostraven

I might need some guidance for Lilith on the last 8 years, was she merged with Morrigan or out and about, or is she from another realm where they were never merged?

Fetwick

I'm going to say merged. Since Jedah separates them again to weaken her power to take over Makai.

Ghostraven

Quote from: Fetwick on August 02, 2015, 11:12:01 PM
I'm going to say merged. Since Jedah separates them again to weaken her power to take over Makai.

Ok; so my previous eight years is easy to detail... since it will be the same as Morrigan's. :P

How long have they been separated?

iridum248

Hmmm...How much 'wiggle room' do we have on the past eight years? Might be fun to see Hsien-ko look slightly older.

Fetwick

Fetwick

Just waiting on a few more profiles and then we can start this thing!

iridum248

You know, a small group might be better for a single DM. Who's good to go so far?

Rel Mayer

Ghostraven

I PM'd mine to Fetwick yesterday; I missed that direction the first time.

TTYL

Ghostraven

Fetwick

Oh I meant profiles from those reserved. Not new ones, although bonus if anyone else becomes interested.