Ugly Christmas Sweater

Started by Elysian Radiance, December 11, 2014, 06:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elysian Radiance

It's that time of year again!

We all know that one person that just loves to show off their Christmas sweaters, no matter how ugly or tacky they may be! Maybe that person is your grandma, your best friend, or even you!

I am welcoming any and all pictures of your ugliest, tackiest, most awful Christmas sweaters here! While it's not so much of a game, it is a place for us to gather and laugh at silly clothing choices!

"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Beguile's Mistress

That one looks like three of them collided at high speed or a goat ate three of them and that was the end result. ;D

Though I did find this.

Oniya

Remember - no pictures of known non-members without written permission.  Both of the pictures currently posted are fine, but no pictures of actual relatives or anyone under 18.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Oniya on December 11, 2014, 07:04:26 PM
Remember - no pictures of known non-members without written permission.  Both of the pictures currently posted are fine, but no pictures of actual relatives or anyone under 18.
So as long as you can't see a face (chop off the heads if we have to), we're good?
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Dama

Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Dama

Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.