Dancergirl8's requests! (F for Dominant F)

Started by dancergirl8, May 09, 2013, 01:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dancergirl8

Hey there everyone! I tried using this site once before and then I got completely distracted with real life but I'm back again! I am a natural submissive and would prefer my RP partner to be a dominant. Female is big for me. All of my ideas are f/f

I don't have any real specific ideas, I have a few general I'd love to develop though!

Teacher and Student: Of age, whether it's an 18 year old in high school or college student and young professor. I don't like too big of an age gap, 10 years max, female/female.

Law and Order SVU:I would love to get a story going with either Olivia and Casey or Olivia and Alex. I love both pairings, would prefer to write as Olivia but will write as either!

One Tree Hill: Haley/Brooke or Haley/Peyton. I prefer earlier seaons and definitely want to write as Haley for this one.

Domme and sub:The training of a new sub with an experienced Domme is one I'm definitely interested in.

I don't have any real specific ideas and I'm really easy about writing. I do expect significant responses and not just a few lines for every post. Please message me if you'd like to brainstom with me for any of these. :)