A world where women are extinct. (F for M)

Started by paperapples, May 28, 2011, 05:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paperapples

So if you clicked on this the title of my post caught your attention, thats good because I have been messing around with this idea for a while. Ever since I had a dream along these parameters.
If your interested in what I describe below, message me please we could yahoo chat about it too.

MOST WANTED ROLEPLAY:
Its a world without women:
Bare with me, its a parallel universe, exactly like ours except women went extinct and men reproduce using technology.
Women are almost a myth in this world, there are antiques of jewelry, valentines, magazines and such but no one currently alive has ever seen a real woman. Their grandparents generation had never seen a woman, so obviously some facts and finer points about women have been lost to time and distorted.
In this world, only wealthy men can afford a man with enough cosmetic surgery to make a believable woman. This is reserved for only the wealthiest men.
I was thinking that in a parallel universe like ours. An ordinary girl finds a peace of jewelry, a locket which contains well preserved photos of two woman and the word"LAST". When she puts it on and takes it home, she falls asleep in her bed and wakes up in a kitchen   floor of a house she's never seen before. surrounded by a few brothers, (three maybe? also it could just be one based on the other persons preferences) This part would be non- con or adleast reluctant. For men who had never seen a woman and heard fantastical stories about the now extinct sex, she seemed pretty amazing.
Following this she has to essentially be hidden, from authorities, dressed as a boy. Being the only woman in the world in a long while is not the kind of attention anyone wants.