Wanting a one on one RP in a modern setting! (M looking for F and TG's.)

Started by Exitium3, August 14, 2012, 08:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exitium3

Hello to everyone reading this and very nice to meet you all should you leave a reply. I am looking for people who play as Females, and Transgender's. It will be based in high school, and I intend my character to be your character's best friend while in school, and from there we can progress in the relationship between them. Action may also be available depending on your preferences, and it will have a modern day setting. Thank you all very much. Be sure  to ask questions if you are unsure about anything.

Feel free to PM me if your interested. Thanks.
Everything that has a beginning has an end.

My on's/off's and character info.

HybridHalf

Quote from: Exitium3 on August 18, 2012, 10:00:03 PM
Bump. If anyone is interested still PM me. Thanks.

Fair warning; your not allowed to bump threads within a month unless your updating your thread to include specific info like idea changes/proposals or indicating your RP has been taken. Just remember that for next time. 

Exitium3

Update:

Plot idea 1: Same as first message. Best friends in school that will fall in love with each other.

Plot idea 2: Working together. Mine and your character will have the same job and work together. The job will vary, so PM me for details. But can do pretty much any job. From being a someone working in a bar, to being a cop, anything is fine really.

Plot idea 3: Lover's drama. This idea is for those seeking a little thrill. Your character is currently in a relationship, however your lover is a mean, selfish, and violent person. He abuses you and you want a way out. This is where my character comes in. I can be your best friend, or we can be meeting for the first time.

Forms:

I will have both a human looking form and a furry/anthro form. Feel free to tell me which you want though if you don't tell me you want furry then I'll keep the human form unless you say otherwise. PM me!

Below this is human looking form:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Glades human looking form.

Below this is furry/anthro form:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Glades furry form.(Note that he is a Folf. Aka: Half Fox, Half Wolf.)
Everything that has a beginning has an end.

My on's/off's and character info.