Doctor seeks Romance with Undead Witch...(Romance , Plot-Driven,NC)

Started by Love And Submission, December 20, 2010, 08:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love And Submission

Tom is a big city doctor who decides to live in a small town with traditional American values , so  he selects Salem as his destination. Once there he finds a nice big old house  for sale  , the house is in amazing condition for  having been built in  sixteen-ninety-two and it's rather cheap at only forty-five thousands dollars. Of course Tom later finds out that the reason the house is so cheap is because of the unholy screaming that comes from  a hole in the basement  for an hour every night at three am. Having gone partially insane due  to a lack of sleep , tom decides to dig up the hole in his basement and finds that he has a new four hundred year old roommate , a really pretty four hundred year old roommate who enjoys casting spell , black cats and riding brooms around the neighborhood late at night.

I'm thinking this would be a romantic plot-driven story that would be alot like bewitched but more dark.That's what I have in mind for this plot. We could go through the paces of him teaching her how to live in the mordern world and her casting spells on him when he refuses to put his shoes away. You know typical Witch/Human relationship things.
I'd like her to be angry at him first but slowly be charmed by him over time.

Pm  me or post in this thread.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454